I am a new staffie owner and am so sad with the reaction from people!!

+25
torin
mrsxg
Gunningbury
brophski
LostSoulForever
donnablue
Judith
samprettypawsboutique
Andy
krik1690
Nathan
thepack
barbnye630
wentzer
Ben
gem
harlou
billysgirl
dave g
Dan
stella
Steve
Kathy
janey
Kizzy
29 posters

Go down

Smile I am a new staffie owner and am so sad with the reaction from people!!

Post by Kizzy Mon Jan 30 2012, 14:05

Hi my name is Sarah and I got a new dog Kizzy just before christmas. I live in a house with my husband and three daughters, we already had a jack russell cross corgi, he is 11 now, and a cat Ruby. My children are 18 months, 3 and 6. We took Kizzy 'an american staffie' according to who we got her from but she looks more like a cross with something, i'll get pictures on here soon. and welcomed her in to our house, she was 17 weeks when we got her, she is now about 5 months. The reaction from people has been quite upsetting. Why have you got that monster when you have young children? you know when those dogs bite their jaws lock! I have had dogs all of my life, i've never had a staffie before but this has really got to me. I found this site whilst trying to find out more about the breed and support. I have a feeling this site will be very helpful to me and my family. We are having a few teething problems with her but hope to find answers here.
Kizzy
Kizzy
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kizzy
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Smile Re: I am a new staffie owner and am so sad with the reaction from people!!

Post by janey Mon Jan 30 2012, 14:22

Hi & I am a new staffie owner and am so sad with the reaction from people!!  Welcome

Welcome to the staffordshire bull terrier niceboard. We are pleased you have decided to join us, and hope you enjoy your stay. We hope to see plenty of pictures of your staffordshire bull terriers or any other breed you may have in your household Smile

If you would like to enter your dog(s), puppy(s) or another pet(s) you may have into our Monthly Competition, voting starts on the 20th of every month, if you are lucky your dog maybe placed on our Hall Of Fame page on our website.

Just one last thing before you look around could you please just have a quick look At This Poll, we would love to know how you found us.

Here are some links that will get you started with the website:-

I am a new staffie owner and am so sad with the reaction from people!!  Icon_arrow Please read the Forum Rules before you start posting.
I am a new staffie owner and am so sad with the reaction from people!!  Icon_arrow Here are a List of Tutorial & FAQs that will help you around the forum.
I am a new staffie owner and am so sad with the reaction from people!!  Icon_arrow You can ask for Help here if you are having trouble doing something on the forum.
I am a new staffie owner and am so sad with the reaction from people!!  Icon_arrow If you have any ideas to improve the forum please let us know Your Feedback Here.
I am a new staffie owner and am so sad with the reaction from people!!  Icon_arrow We have a Website with alot of information if you would like to view it.
I am a new staffie owner and am so sad with the reaction from people!!  Icon_arrow Make a Donate to help us to keep us improving our forum and website.
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Smile Re: I am a new staffie owner and am so sad with the reaction from people!!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30 2012, 14:29

Hi & welcome.

Oh dear. What an introduction to a truly wonderful breed. Please, take no notice of the ignorant.

As long as you teach your children to respect your dog (and as you already have one, I would assume that you have!) then you shouldn't have any problems at all with her.

I do wonder what they meant by American Staffy, though. If I were you, if anyone asks you what breed she is, just say a cross breed. American Staff is often a name used to cover up for a dog being an American Pit Bull Terrier, but it's very unlikely that's what you have. There are very few of them in this country & those that are around are kept quiet!

Please don't hesitate to ask anything you want - we're not experts but there's a lot of experience here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Jan 30 2012, 14:38

Hi and welcome to the forum from Rocky and me. Sorry to hear that you have to deal with negative comments about your Kizzy. All we can really do is try to educate people and make them see the Staffy/Staffy X for what they really are a terrific family pet.

I do hope that you are not at all swade by people perceptions. I am sure you will find that you have a very loving, loyal friend in Kizzy.

Please take a few minutes to have a look around the website and forum, I'm sure you will find all you need.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizzy Mon Jan 30 2012, 14:47

Hi, Caryll,

Yes the children are fine with our dog we have, they're a bit nervous around Kizzy but she is just a bouncy pup. our older Dog Jasper is quite laid back. We're trying to get her through a playful biting of hands stage and the children are a bit wary of her. She is still very young though and we are trying our hardest. I don't actually know exactly where kizzy was from as I got her from a friends daughter who had bought her from the 'breeder'. and she then disovered that she was not allowed dogs in her flat. Why she got the dog in the first place without checking i'll never know. I heard she was selling the dog on a website and i'd already seen her and thought she was lovely. She has the staffie shaped head but has very big paws and long legs. She is stunning though. We were ready for another dog after my dog Jake had to get put to sleep due to illness
Kizzy
Kizzy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon Jan 30 2012, 14:50

i wouldn't call her american staffy becasue the yare banned in the uk, i would use staffy cross

hi and welcome to the forum Smile

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30 2012, 15:48

hi and welcome.....we all love staffy breeds here!

people's reaction to these great dogs are mostly based on ignorance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30 2012, 16:23

Hi and welcome to you and Kizzy. Dont letother peoples predjudice change your attitude to your dog. The breed has so many wonderfull charcteristics all positve which totally out weigh any negative aspects (all of which can be sorted with setting boundaries and training).

Let their uneducated assessments oll off like water on a duck's back and love your dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30 2012, 16:33

hi wave Herman and i get that reaction too. you've come to a great place for bull breed owners and our dogs! thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Mon Jan 30 2012, 17:07

hia from me and sasha,you'll only get a good reaction from us,we love our dogs Love Struck
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30 2012, 17:37

some people can be so narrow minded you will learn to ignore it and just enjoy your family 2 legged and 4 legged babies. dont forget the pics of the 2 legged babies when posting pics of the 4 legged ones. cats dogs kids we even have someone that has snakes and my sisters greyhound pops his head up now and again. we're just animal crazey but this site is great for venting when someone picks on our beloved staffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Mon Jan 30 2012, 18:24

Unfortunately with this great breed comes none informed morons who think they know what they are talking about. Don't let it get to you Wink

Welcome aboard to the forum Smile
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by dave g Mon Jan 30 2012, 18:43

welcome Big Grin
dave g
dave g

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : bauer and pilot
Dog Gender(s) : both male
Support total : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizzy Mon Jan 30 2012, 19:03

Thankyou everyone. I shall get my pictures uploaded soon Smile
Kizzy
Kizzy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30 2012, 21:05

Hi and welcome from us and Suki.

For teething make sure she has frozen treats on hand like sliced carrots, sweet potatos or a frozen Kong. For hand biting sit everyone in the house down and explain to them that when she does this they are to turn around and ignore her every time. If will take patience and consistecy but this is the best method to stop it.

Back to top Go down

Post by billysgirl Tue Jan 31 2012, 15:52

Hiya and welcome to the forum wave

billysgirl

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by harlou Tue Jan 31 2012, 16:24

Hi and welcome ,you are in for a great time Staffys / crosses/ amstaffs ,are the most wonderful family dogs ,they will make you smile and laugh every day.Dont listen to the missinformed people they only believe what they read they probably believe Elvis was abducted by aliens.
harlou
harlou
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
I am a new staffie owner and am so sad with the reaction from people!!  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : OLLY
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Tue Jan 31 2012, 21:41

Hello wave
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31 2012, 21:43

harlou wrote:Elvis was abducted by aliens.

No, no! Elvis is alive, living in Swindon & drives a skoda! He's been seen shopping at Asda. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Wed Feb 01 2012, 03:36

Welcome! Many of us have similar stories. My in-laws flipped their lid when we got Monte. Caused quite a stir and now some refuse to come around. We responded by getting a second one! I have four children and my dogs adore them all plus their friends! Big Grin
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizzy Thu Feb 02 2012, 00:51

I am feeling much more positive now. After looking all over the website. It's fab! so much advice and so much positivity towards the staffie breed. Thank you everyone Big Grin still not quite got to grips if i'm meant to be posting this reply here???
Kizzy
Kizzy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Thu Feb 02 2012, 00:56

Kizzy wrote:I am feeling much more positive now. After looking all over the website. It's fab! so much advice and so much positivity towards the staffie breed. Thank you everyone Big Grin still not quite got to grips if i'm meant to be posting this reply here???

Perfect!
Ben
Ben

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by wentzer Thu Feb 02 2012, 01:25

Hello from Daisy and I. People are horrible, plain put, we rented an apartment, told them what kinda pup she was they were fine with it. and 6 months later they were going to evict us because they found out how "bad" Staffies are. I told them they were unable to because they already approved her, into the building......
wentzer
wentzer
I am a new staffie owner and am so sad with the reaction from people!!  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizzy Thu Feb 02 2012, 12:03

wentzer wrote:Hello from Daisy and I. People are horrible, plain put, we rented an apartment, told them what kinda pup she was they were fine with it. and 6 months later they were going to evict us because they found out how "bad" Staffies are. I told them they were unable to because they already approved her, into the building......

Quite right too.
Kizzy
Kizzy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Smile New Staffey

Post by barbnye630 Thu Feb 02 2012, 19:11

I was reading your letter and it is very sad that these dogs are so misunderstood.

We have a 3 year old ( rescued her last year) and she is so gentle around people and most other dogs. We have one neighbor who insists she is a pit and unfortunately ,in the US most people have not heard of "Staffey's". Chloe is wonderful with the kids and dogs in the neighborhood.

Make sure that they have plenty of strong chew toys. Even at 3 years Chloe will want to chew on something she is not supposed to, unless she has her rawhide bones.

barbnye630
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Chloe
Dog(s) Ages : 4

Back to top Go down

Smile Chewing!!

Post by Kizzy Fri Feb 03 2012, 00:25

barbnye630 wrote:I was reading your letter and it is very sad that these dogs are so misunderstood.

We have a 3 year old ( rescued her last year) and she is so gentle around people and most other dogs. We have one neighbor who insists she is a pit and unfortunately ,in the US most people have not heard of "Staffey's". Chloe is wonderful with the kids and dogs in the neighborhood.

Make sure that they have plenty of strong chew toys. Even at 3 years Chloe will want to chew on something she is not supposed to, unless she has her rawhide bones.

Kizzy is making her way down my stairs,the wood along the bottom of the hand rails. Monkey! every time I spray 'anti chew' on it she starts on another bit. We have kongs and rawhide chews, i have a couple of beef bones coming from the butchers tomorrow so hopefully she will get her teeth stuck into that rather than my house!! Thats fantastic that you were able to give a rescue dog a new home. There are not enough people who will give a dog a second chance. thumbs up
Kizzy
Kizzy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thepack Fri Feb 03 2012, 00:39

Hi

Welcome from the trio!!

We get that reaction too hun when I walk all 3 of my babies even tho they are soft as clarts. I even have 7 god kids all below 10 who roll around on the floor with them in public and yet I still get the dirty looks and snide commets- its crap but I turn it on its head and ask the question 'Have u ever cuddled a staffy???' The answer is normally no and I tell them to try it or shut their mouths if they aint got the facts.

Can I just clarify this myth plese 'Its Jaws Lock'---- this is totally a MYTH. A staffordshire Bull Terriers jaws DO NOT lock what so ever. They have a very strong bite at 98lbs per square inch.

People who talk on lock jaw are misguided by media scaremongering.

thepack
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizzy Fri Feb 03 2012, 00:50

Runningwiththepack wrote:Hi

Welcome from the trio!!

We get that reaction too hun when I walk all 3 of my babies even tho they are soft as clarts. I even have 7 god kids all below 10 who roll around on the floor with them in public and yet I still get the dirty looks and snide commets- its crap but I turn it on its head and ask the question 'Have u ever cuddled a staffy???' The answer is normally no and I tell them to try it or shut their mouths if they aint got the facts.

Can I just clarify this myth plese 'Its Jaws Lock'---- this is totally a MYTH. A staffordshire Bull Terriers jaws DO NOT lock what so ever. They have a very strong bite at 98lbs per square inch.

People who talk on lock jaw are misguided by media scaremongering.

Hi, I am certainly finding all the facts out about Staffys through here. I think I shall be quick to correct people myself now!
Kizzy
Kizzy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Fri Feb 03 2012, 20:27

hello from me and marley Smile ignore the ignorant fools. it's upsetting yeah but its there loss. Marleys new play friends in the park are a staffy crossed with god knows what and a GSD crossed with a rottie, they are all pups but the looks we get angry mainly little old ladies with JRT's. but the most intresting chats I've had, and the most friendly people i meet on walks either have, have owned or know a staffy. says alot really.
Nathan
Nathan

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Marley and Laska
Dog(s) Ages : 30/08/2011 Marley 03/05/12 Laska
Dog Gender(s) : Male Marley Female Laska
Support total : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by krik1690 Fri Feb 03 2012, 20:53

Hi lovely pup. Let people think what they want, we all no the truth Smile
krik1690
krik1690
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : conan
Dog(s) Ages : 5 months
Dog Gender(s) : male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Feb 04 2012, 09:48

Welcome to the fold Big Grin ... as said, dont mention the AmStaff thing, it aint worth it Sad ... staff cross is as much info as nosey buggers should get Wink
Andy
Andy

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04 2012, 13:48

wave Welcome to the forum from me and my girls Kita & Izzy

We were advised to put "Vicks Vapour Rub" on things we didn't want Izzy to chew when she was younger. It worked fairly well as one sniff and she didn't go anywhere near it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by samprettypawsboutique Sun Feb 05 2012, 16:42

Hi Sarah i am Fifer too i have had the same reaction ridiculous isn't it! I dont even have bella yet but my folks wont entertain the idea but me and my hubby are sure of her so thats all that matters! x
samprettypawsboutique
samprettypawsboutique

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Murphy
Support total : 1

http://www.prettypawspetboutique.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Judith Tue Feb 07 2012, 09:14

Hey and welcome,

it is hard, indeed, that you have to defend your doggie a lot. Our staff is lovely but ppl just get off the footpath and walk on the other side.. cos the breed is so mean...

I keep telling ppl it isn't the breed, but somehow ppl really believe television/news/radio rather than look into those kind eyes. I think, that ppl should think before judging. It doesn't matter if it concerns dogs, ppl, schools, color, whatever.. Don't judge by appearance!
Judith
Judith
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Saya

Back to top Go down

Post by donnablue Wed Feb 08 2012, 20:50

hi there im new staffi owner too ive got a 12 week old blue staffi i have three children one 3 ,12,15 i did a lot of reserch on this breed i also have a lot of friends with staffis and young chikdren they r called nanny dogs as they r so loyal to the family ov its the way they r brought up as all dogs if idiots have them and beat them ectra they will be like the owner dont listen to people who have no idea Wink

donnablue

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : blue

Back to top Go down

Post by LostSoulForever Sun Feb 12 2012, 00:00

Ha! I'm in Fife too & get the same but I take massive satisfaction in "busting the stereotype" surrounding the breed as any staff I've ever owned could/would have maybe licked any victim to death & my dogs recall skills are excellent should the need arise, I find other "particular" breed owners to be worse than others in there snobbery around here strangely both boxer & dalmation owners who appear to think theyre dogs can roam free while i must restrain my "devil dog" @ all times in there presence....

theres a cracking pic with a quote doing the rounds that a mate sent me on my phone by that dog whisperer dude...cesar i forget Laughing
I am a new staffie owner and am so sad with the reaction from people!!  Pitbull

There are people who are genuinely afraid, I know as my mother still isnt comfortable with my dogs after 20 years but other dog owners really need to educate themselves a little before condemning our beloved breed...wow that ended up like war & peace but you get the jist right Laughing

LostSoulForever

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Cleo & Archie
Dog(s) Ages : 18months & 10weeks
Dog Gender(s) : bitch & dog

Back to top Go down

Post by samprettypawsboutique Sun Feb 12 2012, 13:11

What a fab quote i may have to steal Smile
samprettypawsboutique
samprettypawsboutique

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Murphy

http://www.prettypawspetboutique.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by brophski Sun Feb 12 2012, 13:50

I'm about to buy a staffie pup in the next 4-8 weeks. I've noticed the same when I say I'm getting a dog, they get all excited soon as I say the name "staffie" they go "oh" you don't want one of those.

It is always the same uneducated people who know nothing making judgements. I've been bitten by two dogs, not owned by me as a kid. The first was a doberman, and the next a Jack russell! Maybe all of those are killers, I think not!!!

I ignore them all now..
brophski
brophski

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Sky
Dog(s) Ages : 4yrs
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunningbury Sun Feb 12 2012, 18:39

Hi and welcome. I have a 3 year old staffie, our was crate trained when we weren't in so kept the chewing to a minimum. I was recommended a staffie by a vet who said if we get one and get it used to other dogs we wouldn't get a better dog, and he was right.
He also said he'd never put a staffie down for aggression to humans, all other breeds he had including everyone's favourite to labrador.
We all get the bad attitude of other people, I've had people stopping their cars to watch me walking with mine and my sisters staffie when I babysit for him. The people who matter know what great dogs they are, and yes they were bred to help mind children, hens the name nanny dogs. Good luck with everything.
Sarah and Molly.
Gunningbury
Gunningbury

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsxg Wed Feb 15 2012, 14:37

Hello and welcome from Lolly Lola & I Smile

Kizzy is beautiful Love Struck
mrsxg
mrsxg

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Engaged
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog(s) Ages : 6yrs
Support total : 28

http://[url=http://pitapata.com][img]http://pdgf.pitapata.com/re

Back to top Go down

Post by torin Wed Feb 15 2012, 18:48

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm also a new member.
I have experienced similar bad comments too. I grew up with two rottweilers and at that time people would question how my parents could have these dangerous dogs when they had 4 children. They were as sweet as can be and I remember I used to sing to them as a little girl. I've many good memories with the rotties.

You could tell them next time they comment Kizzy that Kizzy is not a dangerous dog - that you would never have a dangerous dog with your children. Show how sweet Kizzy is by socialize her with other grown ups, children, dogs and other animals. Learn her good behavior and tricks, exercise her both physically and psychologically to ensure a happy and satisfied dog. Be a good example and representative of the breed. Let them see how lovely you think Kizzy is. Give them some information, with a smile. I wish you the best of luck. The most important thing is that you and your family is happy with her. Love Struck

torin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ylva and Tiril

Back to top Go down

Post by pitbull.awareness.pride Fri Feb 17 2012, 08:32

Almost all Pitty Owners get that reaction. That is why I do what I do. One reason I Promote the breed is because it has such a bad rap. I hate that I walk down the street people see my babies and cross to the other side. But once someone gets down to their level and really sees them for who they are they begin to understand that they are great dogs. Okay enough said...
pitbull.awareness.pride
pitbull.awareness.pride

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Sadie, and Bella
Dog(s) Ages : Sadie is a year Bella is 4
Dog Gender(s) : Both Female

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pitbull-Awareness/345498832142158?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gav Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:50

Yeah ive had people turn there noses up saying you dog should be muzzled he was on a lead as good as gold and her little yappy yorky was growling at buster i just laughed at her and said you both should be muzzled I know i should have said nothing but hey ho;)

Gav

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Buster /Botha
Dog(s) Ages : 9 months /2 years
Dog Gender(s) : Male /male

Back to top Go down

Post by john and sonia Thu Feb 23 2012, 20:59

Sonia has had a similar reaction from her boss at work he said my god why would you want a staffy they are evil dogs. Its just ignorance fuelled by disinformation. They are one of the kindest most affectionate dogs there is. Any dog can be vicious regardless of breed if brought up to be that way. I have been bitten by a few dogs through my life one being a poodle so go figure lol. Agree with the comments just ignore them and prove them wrong Smile
john and sonia
john and sonia

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Leia
Dog(s) Ages : 12 weeks

Back to top Go down

Post by brophski Thu Feb 23 2012, 21:17

On a positive note, little Kaos went for her first injection today, and I have to say she got some serious attention. Everybody as I walked in was asking how old she was, and what breed. Even when I said staffordshire bull terrier, they were like she is gorgeous. They even held her while I put the puppy food into the car, when I came back she had pretty much said hello to everybody!There wasn't a single person in there that was fussed or even put off with her breed, they all said she would turn into a wonderful pet :-)...

Wish I got that much attention from the girls in there ;-). The girl on the desk even booked her in when she was next in so she could get a hug! might have to hide my number just under her collar lol...

brophski
brophski

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Sky
Dog(s) Ages : 4yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24 2012, 05:33

good girl Kaos.. an ambassador for the staffy breed!

what a precious little star

Back to top Go down

Post by Gazagem Fri Feb 24 2012, 10:28

Im a carer and work in a home and the residents love it when i take my 2 in to see them
Skye is as loopy as they come but they love watching her do tricks and Buster being nice and calm lets everyone stroke him
When ever some one says anything i always say well its your loss but here i dont get many bad comments we usually get people asking to say hello to both of mine lol some walks take twice as long lol
Gazagem
Gazagem

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Skye
Dog(s) Ages : 4
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down