Online bingo

Go down

Online bingo Empty Online bingo

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20 2012, 13:19

Anyone else think it's a load of rubbish? I have never played it before because frankly i hate spending money on gambling things, i can't even bare to put a £1 in the slot machines! I just think it's kinda wrong to advertise it all over the place during the day when the most likely people watching will be people out of work and hoping to get a quick fix.

Thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Online bingo Empty Re: Online bingo

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20 2012, 13:25

Much like the lottery a socioeconomic scheme designed to take advantage of the middle class, much like a prymaid scheme, but essentially harmless since even thought the odds are long someone does really win Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20 2012, 13:54

But i don't understand how people can sit and spend £50 or more a day on it, when they are living on benefits! It's madness!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20 2012, 13:58

It's a desire to get rich quick or to get something for nothing. Also a belief that you can beat the odds. Just my personal opinion though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20 2012, 14:15

I cannot stand bingo! I think it goes back to my mum, who also couldn't stand it. She thought that people who played bingo were wasters!

I've never played it, and I doubt I ever will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20 2012, 16:23

I love Bingo, but never played it on line, I save my self for holidays where the local bar does it on Fridays, won a few times

day dreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down