Fantastic recall, then it happened!!

3 posters

Go down

Fantastic recall, then it happened!!  Empty Fantastic recall, then it happened!!

Post by flame Sun Jan 15 2012, 15:13

well what a stunner River is, took her over the green round the back of where i live, and let her off her lead, kinda figured she will just run back home if she goes anywhere, and wow.. how good was she, checking where we were all the time, coming back when called, waited till i said go on then till she went , and to top it all off even droped the sticks she fetched.. even through we went through about 8 cos she kept snaping them in half Laughing sooo good she was..then it happened did'nt it! my daughter shouted mum there's a little dog.. River stopped in her tracks just as i got to River a little Jack Russel came bounding round the corner.. i was like oh its only little..but then chuff me it started making a be line for river..so i grabbed river by the collar and kind stepped in front of her, thought the little bugger can bite me it aint touching River.. (i remember thinking at the time in situations like that you meant to stand in front of your dogs as to protect them, dunno if that was right) and it was really aggressive, i had river by the collar, and i saw the owner across the field and said its ok shes friendly..well smack my thigh and and call me Wilma, the little JR started trying to mount River and growing.. i know river should of been on her lead but my son had that and i only had time to grab her collar.. i was stilli n between them and while all this was going on the owner was saying oh she only wants to say hi.... well River must of had enough, cos she growled at the JR.. i have read this is the way they correct each other, it wasn't aggressive no teeth showing, tail wasn't stood up, just a little back off now.. then the owner proceeded to look at me scoop up her JR and stomp off and then once on the path dropped her dog on the floor...

Hello its wasnt River it was yours.. Some ppl really get on my goat.. i was like wait a cotton picking minute River was well behaved.. it was yours.. anyway had a little more play time and hid behind a couple of trees which River highly enjoyed and she did this thing where mid run she would through herself on the floor and roll all the way over, not sure what that was about, i figured its cos she was happy.

ok rant over,, i am still impressed by River the stunning xx
flame
flame
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Fantastic recall, then it happened!!  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : River
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Fantastic recall, then it happened!!  Empty Re: Fantastic recall, then it happened!!

Post by janey Sun Jan 15 2012, 15:34

Very impressed by River she sounds to coming on a treat! Just try and forget the bit in the middle Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Fantastic recall, then it happened!!  Empty Re: Fantastic recall, then it happened!!

Post by Kathy Sun Jan 15 2012, 15:35

I used to like JRT but not any more. Have had a run in with two of them and Rocky came off worse. Jack Russell Terrorisers as I now call them errrgghh
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by flame Sun Jan 15 2012, 15:40

kathytake2 wrote: Jack Russell Terrorisers as I now call them errrgghh

Laughing Laughing Laughing

yeh good name, i have never like them, my aunt used to breed them when i was little and one bit me. there like little wipper snappers of doom lol.. i think they must be nraked off with the world cos there so little or something..are they naturally aggressive???
flame
flame
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Fantastic recall, then it happened!!  Top_ra10

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : River
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Jan 15 2012, 15:41

Small dog syndrome!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15 2012, 17:49

Hear hear Janey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down