Heartbreaking....

4 posters

Go down

Sleepy Heartbreaking....

Post by Kiki87 Sat Dec 31 2011, 18:16

Today I went shopping in town with my OH...as we were walking outside I noticed a young man (still old enough to know better) holding A GORGEOUS staffy pup that did NOT look old enough to be away from its mum

The poor thing had no collar or lead...just looked scared as this guy carried the poor pup through town, I couldn't see if the pup was male or female either with the look of the guy the poor thing might not have a chance at a good life either way Sad

Not to judge by a short look but unfortunately some of this towns people are not the brightest, nicest or politest...The poor thing was deffo to young to be away from its mum....all I can hope is that pup gets a chance at a good life!

Lets hope im wrong about the guy, but I know im not :'(

But to end on a brighter note....

Our Lucy pup is doing so well....crate training was not an issue...she loves it....she doesn't beg anymore and takes herself out of the room while we eat then comes back when called Smile such a polite little girl and so loving....her lead pulling has stopped...I not surprised she's so good and so easy to train Smile shes my angel I LOVE HER loads! she got very spoilt over Christmas and I don't intend to stop any time soon Smile

Just wish my Boyfriend would let me get another lol I know he wants one to Smile lol Laughing
Kiki87
Kiki87
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Lucy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Sleepy Re: Heartbreaking....

Post by janey Sat Dec 31 2011, 18:22

Not to argue but I always try and see the best in things. There may have been a reason it was homed early, or the pup could look younger than you think. And the guy could be trying to get the pup used to new surroundings without letting him down because he may not have its jabs yet.

Just my positive look at things Smile

So pleased Lucy is turning into a star, she sounds like a credit to you, well done.

Happy new year from me and Moo Big Grin

janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki87 Sat Dec 31 2011, 18:24

Im hoping that is the case...just I know people round this way Sad hopefully its all good reasons!

Happy new year to you & Moo from Me n Lucy and our pack Smile
Kiki87
Kiki87

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Lucy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31 2011, 18:28

glad to here lucy doing well and being a good girl when told. try to see a bright side to the guy cos some of these homeless or downa nd out looking people look after their dogs its the reall itdiots that we have to fear. have a nice evening happy new year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31 2011, 18:36

I had a brute of a pup once that had to be rehomed at 5 weeks cause he was escaping the pen and waddling down the road and he wouldn't let any of the other pups drink until he was well and truely done. The other pups were a bit weedy until we got him rehomed (with an aunty, so we were able to let him come home every now and then for a drink) the other pups flourished. He never had any ill effects and was a lovely big healthy dog (until someone poisoned him with rat poison in a sausage and he went a bit funny after that then died)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sat Dec 31 2011, 18:45

I went to Luton ONCE (and only ever once that was enough) and I have seen some of the local inhabitance, lets call them that. We can only hope that things will be OK for the little one, fingers crossed anyway. I am not judging everyone that lives there. It is a town just like any other with good parts as well as bad. I just hate Bedford where I live and cannot wait to get away from the place, as far away as possible.

Sorry but I have had loads of problems with my near neighbours and however much I complain to the relevent authorities nothing gets done. This includes tonight, already. Sorry, sorry rant over.
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by eskidavies Sat Dec 31 2011, 19:28

Equi wrote:I had a brute of a pup once that had to be rehomed at 5 weeks cause he was escaping the pen and waddling down the road and he wouldn't let any of the other pups drink until he was well and truely done. The other pups were a bit weedy until we got him rehomed (with an aunty, so we were able to let him come home every now and then for a drink) the other pups flourished. He never had any ill effects and was a lovely big healthy dog (until someone poisoned him with rat poison in a sausage and he went a bit funny after that then died)

thats bad i dont know what id do if anyone done that to sox id prob be in jail ,after totureing the **** and making them drink bleach ,sorry rant over ****'*
eskidavies
eskidavies
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : sox
Dog Gender(s) : bitch
Support total : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31 2011, 20:59

I am with you Janey. Glad she is doing so well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down