How does your dog tell you he/she is out of drinking water ?

4 posters

Go down

How does your dog tell you he/she is out of drinking water ? Empty How does your dog tell you he/she is out of drinking water ?

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18 2011, 20:38

For me .. Monty get's into the bathroom, climbs up to the bath and barks. I didn't realize this is what he was barking for until I put him in the bath (thinking he wanted a bath) and I put the shower head on .. there he was lapping up that water ! So I tested his logic, just incase. Checked his water bowl ... empty. Took him out the bath, left him IN the bathroom, and he continued his stance ...

So I filled his water bowl up, banged his food bowl with a spoon (he knows what time that is lol), in he comes .... ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!! ... lapping up the water, until the bow is dry, then he makes his way to the living room. Laughing Laughing

He also knows when there is food in the oven, because he sits in the living room, staring out the kitchen waiting for the oven to go ... PIIIING !!! lol

How does your dog tell you he/she is out of drinking water ? Db382b43

day dreaming

Back to top Go down

How does your dog tell you he/she is out of drinking water ? Empty Re: How does your dog tell you he/she is out of drinking water ?

Post by Beccaface Sun Dec 18 2011, 20:41

Haha! That's brilliant.

Ollie puts his paw in water bowl and slides it so we can see.
Cheeky bugger!
Laughing
Beccaface
Beccaface
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ollie | Phoebe (Cat).
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

How does your dog tell you he/she is out of drinking water ? Empty Re: How does your dog tell you he/she is out of drinking water ?

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18 2011, 20:43

Aaah Monty did that today too, it's too cute !

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Dec 18 2011, 20:46

Max tells me the same way for everything ..... he nuts me in the shin (or the tater's Tongues ) !!! doh
Andy
Andy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog(s) Ages : DOB: Aug 2010
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18 2011, 20:47

Aww haha, I love how they develop their 'oi, you' hints lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18 2011, 21:24

Suki will try to dig for water until we fill it up again Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18 2011, 21:25

rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18 2011, 21:26

Monty tried digging through the brick wall in the house the other week ... I thought he was going mad ! Minutes later I realised why .. I dont want to s

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Sun Dec 18 2011, 21:31

When Ledger wants something he stands near whatever it is and gives a feeble high pitched bark and despite at my parents they have an extra bowl of water in their kitchen he likes the one in the conservatory and he would just stand there waiting to be let out but they have moved one of the sofas so when sat on it my back is to the door so now he jumps on my lap then climbs up over my shoulder and perches on the back of the sofa, jumps over the back then repeats until I get up and let him out
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18 2011, 21:33

jshrew wrote:When Ledger wants something he stands near whatever it is and gives a feeble high pitched bark and despite at my parents they have an extra bowl of water in their kitchen he likes the one in the conservatory and he would just stand there waiting to be let out but they have moved one of the sofas so when sat on it my back is to the door so now he jumps on my lap then climbs up over my shoulder and perches on the back of the sofa, jumps over the back then repeats until I get up and let him out
Ha ha clever little mite !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18 2011, 23:41

cute, yes Russell will just move the bowl around the floor making noise. or he will stand there licking it for ages til I realise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiki87 Sun Dec 18 2011, 23:50

Beccaface wrote:Haha! That's brilliant.

Ollie puts his paw in water bowl and slides it so we can see.
Cheeky bugger!
Laughing

To be fair, that would be my choice of hint if I was a dog lol good one Ollie rolling on the floor
Kiki87
Kiki87
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Lucy
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down