Staffs, not so helpfull when it comes to wrapping!!

2 posters

Go down

Staffs, not so helpfull when it comes to wrapping!! Empty Staffs, not so helpfull when it comes to wrapping!!

Post by janey Wed Dec 07 2011, 15:39

As the title really, got my Christmas do tonight and have had to arrange everyones secret santa (I no, I no, not very secret!) Moo has decided that sitting on me, or the paper, or the presents seems to giving me a helping hand!! Laughing
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Staffs, not so helpfull when it comes to wrapping!! Empty Re: Staffs, not so helpfull when it comes to wrapping!!

Post by linzy Wed Dec 07 2011, 15:51

It's strange how normally, paper is of no interest, but as soon as you need to do something, it's a pet-magnet! I was trying to mount my drawings for my uni hand-in, then all of a sudden, an (inexplicably wet) cat starts skating around the living room carpet on my expensive glossy prints Sad

I'll take your warning not to do my Christmas wrapping anywhere near Violet!
linzy
linzy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Violet
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Staffs, not so helpfull when it comes to wrapping!! Empty Re: Staffs, not so helpfull when it comes to wrapping!!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07 2011, 16:55

Laughing

have a fab do, and just think how much fun moo will have ripping your paper to shreads when you get home tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Dec 07 2011, 17:23

Laughing

Can't say I am overly excited about it! More a chore, hay ho! Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07 2011, 18:41

have a good night and i hope the paper on the pressies isnt that wrinkled and holy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08 2011, 10:56

Hope you had fun Janey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08 2011, 11:25

They do try to help Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08 2011, 12:28

Cairo stole the roll of paper i brought home the other day.I went to use it,couldnt find it anywhere.I found some of it in her bed,the rest in mine Rolling Eyes still,gotta love them,hey Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Dec 08 2011, 12:31

rolling on the floor Cairo you naughty girl!!

I'm ever so slightly hung over!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08 2011, 12:55

had a good night janey

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Dec 08 2011, 13:05

Paying for it today Lynne, only just managed to get my * in gear! Poor Moo hasn't had a walk yet! Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08 2011, 14:02

i know those days only too well

>Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08 2011, 16:20

janey wrote:

Paying for it today Lynne, only just managed to get my * in gear! Poor Moo hasn't had a walk yet! Xx

Would she want to go out in this weather anyway lol.Cairo is hibernating under her duvet.Its a struggle to get her to go for a wee hee hee

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Dec 08 2011, 16:57

True true Lisa, I managed to get her out and mum persauded me to get a christmas tree 50 notes later Surprised ! But its pretty Smile

Oh and I'm still hanging lol Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08 2011, 17:46

well if you had a bad head then you must have had a good night. i think we all deserve a night off and cheeky drink now and then

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down