catch the sicko who fed kitten to python

3 posters

Go down

catch the sicko who fed kitten to python Empty catch the sicko who fed kitten to python

Post by Steve Sat Dec 03 2011, 21:38

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3976106/Catch-the-sicko-who-fed-a-kitten-to-a-python.html

Crying or Very sad I dont like cat myself but this just soo bad and youtube hasn't even remove the video Crying or Very sad there are some sick people around

Last edited by Steve on Sat Dec 03 2011, 22:07; edited 1 time in total

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

catch the sicko who fed kitten to python Empty Re: catch the sicko who fed kitten to python

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03 2011, 22:06

Everyone is on about this today! sick * rip little dude Sad

Back to top Go down

catch the sicko who fed kitten to python Empty Re: catch the sicko who fed kitten to python

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03 2011, 22:37

Apparently they live near me
Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Sun Dec 04 2011, 07:56

That's awful! Poor Kitten, really hope they catch the man who did it.
Does that not show that the snake was used to eating live animals though, if he didn't wait around? I would have thought if it was normally fed dead animals it wouldn't have seen the kitten as prey, or would its natural instinct still be there?

Have you read the comments? One man posted in agreement with his actions saying that the only sick thing he did was to post it on the net. He thinks it is normal for a snake to eat anything live including cats.
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04 2011, 09:20

Sick. Can't put here what I think of him. Surely they could trace him through his youtube/email account, ip address

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04 2011, 15:38

Scubasteve wrote:That's awful! Poor Kitten, really hope they catch the man who did it.
Does that not show that the snake was used to eating live animals though, if he didn't wait around? I would have thought if it was normally fed dead animals it wouldn't have seen the kitten as prey, or would its natural instinct still be there?

Have you read the comments? One man posted in agreement with his actions saying that the only sick thing he did was to post it on the net. He thinks it is normal for a snake to eat anything live including cats.

Not necessarily my snakes are all fed defrosted food and they wouldn't wait round if i was to feed them live, it just depends on the feeding response of the snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04 2011, 15:44

What a sicko i cant see how anyone can feed a live animal too another its just discusting, and theres no need for it when you have frozen animals available, people who say its natural thats rubbish, whats natural about a snake being stuck in a cage.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Dec 04 2011, 16:07

Its just disgusting I hope they find him.
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down