UPDATE!!!

Go down

UPDATE!!! Empty UPDATE!!!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17 2011, 05:10

Going so fast Taz and Cassie turned two on the 12th of this month so far no terrible two's *crosses fingers*
Blondy turned one on september 2nd and she still very much acts like an over-grown pup.
She had vets today to get her yearly booster and to get microchipped and she was a champ as usual she weighs 10.9kg 15inchs high and from neck to bass of tail16 inchs....Vet said she is bit podgy, only slightly she said, when she is atleast two it'll have to be a slight food cut back by the looks of it for my raspberry ripple.
The last couple of months Cassie hasn't really played with anything or anyone but the last couple of weeks she has made up for lost time and is a complete hooligan and i'v finally got her to fetch the ball back to me and be excited about it after trying since i got her at 4 months old.
The last week Taz has had a bad front leg for some reason nothing obviouse there no swelling or warmth or splinters and its obviousely bothering him because he has limited his running around while off leash or he'll dart around with the girls then regret it and limp back to me. So off to the vets looks like its going to have to be xrays£££££££ just what i need this close to christmas.
All in all, all is well if your wondering what i am doing up this early I just finished cleaning yeah cleaning vacuuming this early bet my neighbours love it lmao but i couldn't sleep.
Looking at pictures of my lot now seeing how tiny they were when i first had them and now, holding Blondy in one hand Taz and Cassie used to share a single pillow but now they need two each so i'v got anew huge beanbag for them all and they love it.
Thinking about all the cr*p thats happened I wouldn't be here if it wasn't my lot.
Speaking of Cr*p a couple of weeks ago I had the police at my door apparently I let my huge black dog off the leash and he ran growling/snarling and trying to attack someone, they asked me to use a certain word to see if Taz reacted and he didn't do anything but wag his tail and butt wanting attention off the officer, who ever made this up obviousely doesn't know me or my dogs and must think its a joke to get a dog taken off of someone and be put down.
Another visit this time off the rspca cruel confidment i keep three very large dogs in a very small bathroom all day everyday theres mess everywhere, the dogs have no where to sleep, their smelly and matted.
She was gob smacked to see my dogs have their own couch in their own room and she actually caught me coming home from walking the dogs, Ya'll know i do not like the rspca so my attitute was not the best especially when she knows me very well and yet still had a look when asking me questions as if she didn't believe me, she marked it down and reported that it was a false aligation again who ever reported such a thing think its funny to waste their time when they could be calling to place of actual animal cruelty.
I know who it is its the woman who accused me before of not picking up my dog's mess damn curtain twitcher a few times i have been polite but if she keeps this is i am going to report her for harrassment.

I am currently being begged to take on another aggressive case from an old friend i say old friend because i don't even like her very much buts its the dog i am worried about, no one can go near him or even in the same room a mastiff cross, I feel guilty as hell because i am unable to do it my head has not been in a good way for a few months and its not getting better and i don't think it would be wise to take such a case on, she wants rid of *it* asap her words not mine, I'v arranged for it to go to luka the one who took the rottweiler off me after i worked with him on his aggression, So i'v got to pick the dog up Rex tomorrow, and i'v got to enter the room no one can and muzzle him so that should be an experience to say the least, the only advice she has been given is to call the police or rspca to take "care" of it, which i wont let happen until all has been tried, she's picking me up tomorrow morning, I'll let you know how it goes if i have all my fingers to type that it. I wrote alot i apologize i lost track of words i guess.

Last edited by MissRogue on Thu Nov 17 2011, 05:23; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

UPDATE!!! Empty Re: UPDATE!!!

Post by Ben Thu Nov 17 2011, 05:19

Wow, lots going on it sounds like. Glad to hear that Cassie has turned the corner but I hope Taz's paw gets figured out! Maybe it is an allergy or something easy to take care of. Hopefully the rspca won't believe anymore reports from that "special" person and leave you and your dogs alone. Sorry you had to go through that. I honestly don't know what that is like as that is not something common around here. I don't think the cops or animal control here cares much about anything these days.
Ben
Ben
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Frosty, Piglette
Dog(s) Ages : 3, 5
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17 2011, 11:24

Great to hear from you! Wondered where you'd got to!

Poor Taz, he's really gone through it recently, hasn't he? Hope it'll all be ok soon with him.

MissRogue wrote:Speaking of Cr*p a couple of weeks ago I had the police at my door apparently I let my huge black dog off the leash and he ran growling/snarling and trying to attack someone, they asked me to use a certain word to see if Taz reacted and he didn't do anything but wag his tail and butt wanting attention off the officer, who ever made this up obviousely doesn't know me or my dogs and must think its a joke to get a dog taken off of someone and be put down.
Another visit this time off the rspca cruel confidment i keep three very large dogs in a very small bathroom all day everyday theres mess everywhere, the dogs have no where to sleep, their smelly and matted.
She was gob smacked to see my dogs have their own couch in their own room and she actually caught me coming home from walking the dogs, Ya'll know i do not like the rspca so my attitute was not the best especially when she knows me very well and yet still had a look when asking me questions as if she didn't believe me, she marked it down and reported that it was a false aligation again who ever reported such a thing think its funny to waste their time when they could be calling to place of actual animal cruelty.

So, when did you get a 'big black dog'? Laughing Laughing And I can just see you keeping your dogs in such a confined space.....I think you'd probably rather stay in the bathroom & give them the run of the rest of the house! rolling on the floor

What a muppet the woman is - does she have nothing better to do? Silly question, I suppose - of course she doesn't! angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17 2011, 18:15

Some people will say anything for a reaction! Glad they are all doing well, I hope Taz's leg gets sorted without costing you too much. Good luck with the mastiff x tomo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18 2011, 10:55

good 2 hear from u, i wondered where u were.... Hope ur okay, dont leave it so long nxt time! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18 2011, 17:40

I know its been a nightmare the last couple of months with moving and everything else, hopefully i'll be on more regulary.
As for yesterday with Rex now affectionately named Bear I hated it but i had to make a catch pole type thing but once i got him muzzled and out of the house and away from the streets completly different dog looks like it was all territory and nerves really so he's fine and now up on the farm with the other dogs including Maz the rottweiler from a few months ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18 2011, 21:04

Well done Claire! That's two down & a few thousand to go..........!

Seriously, you did a great job - you should be proud of yourself!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19 2011, 06:06

I just heard some really bad new about Maz for about two weeks he's slowly been loosing weight so Luke took him to the vets after he refused to eat anything and they put it down to worms so he was wormed but it didn't help. then last night he had really bad bloody diarrhea so this morning he was back at the back at the vets they had him on a drip immediately but he started vomiting blood, throughout the afternoon they had to bring him back many times until he gave up around 1am they suspect an extremely aggressive cancer so a necropsy will be done.
He faught so hard against aggression and yet an aggression beat him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19 2011, 11:23

Aw, that's so sad. RIP Maz, poor guy.

At least you know he some good times before he died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21 2011, 09:44

Poor Maz. Seems he was spared a lot of suffering

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down