Top 100 dangerous dog breeds named in paper today

+3
Steve
janey
HazelJ
7 posters

Go down

Top 100 dangerous dog breeds named in paper today Empty Top 100 dangerous dog breeds named in paper today

Post by HazelJ Sun Nov 07 2010, 01:09

Well some were of course they mentioned sheperds, dobermanns, staffies etc but guess what else made the list? chihuahuas, pomeranians, maltese and a few other small breeds. What them dangerous? Never, how could they be dangerous or menacing?, it's about time people were told about these breeds.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Top 100 dangerous dog breeds named in paper today Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Top 100 dangerous dog breeds named in paper today Empty Re: Top 100 dangerous dog breeds named in paper today

Post by janey Sun Nov 07 2010, 01:25

All dogs can be "dangerous" in the wrong hands. Yappy dogs can be the worst!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Top 100 dangerous dog breeds named in paper today Empty Re: Top 100 dangerous dog breeds named in paper today

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 09:07

Are you saying that small breeds arent dangerous Hazel? IMO they are the worst of the lot. They are nearly always nervous and bad tempered and bite constantly because of it. Most of them are just evil. My fave breed is of course, our wonderful staffy, followed by the english mastiff, great dane and newfoundland. Give me a staffy or giant breed anyday. I hate those mean yappy little ankle biters. What paper was this in. Can you post a link please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 10:16

My boss reckons there's only one reason to have an ankle-high dog - to bite ankles!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 10:37

Caryll wrote:My boss reckons there's only one reason to have an ankle-high dog - to bite ankles!
I am in complete agreement with your boss!

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 07 2010, 12:35

Sad when i was a wee young lad... lol many moon ago i was attack by 3 jack russel Crying or Very sad

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 14:41

I have only ever been bitten by one dog.And it was a westie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 14:46

Steve wrote: Sad when i was a wee young lad... lol many moon ago i was attack by 3 jack russel Crying or Very sad

bet they were after your cheese butties steve lol Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sun Nov 07 2010, 14:54

Sad noooo they wanted my poor leg Crying or Very sad i was only like 7 year old jack russell scare the hell out of me Crying or Very sad they are truely a devil dog

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 15:00

Am glad kuma likes to pin them little yappy things to the ground it relay gets on ma nervous, were a stay they walk about off the lead and you get the looks that your dog is evil but at the same time there little beast has wandered up started yapping and snapping at my dog ... Go take a long walk off a short peir ya tool !! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollie C Sun Nov 07 2010, 17:06

I agree my family has all small breed dogs and they are all yappy and have a short temper and wouldnt think twice about going for you!
Hollie C
Hollie C
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Al
Dog Gender(s) : Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 17:09

my last jrt would try it on with rotties and would just get picked up by the head and thrown away but would always go back for more they deff have noo sence at all would never have anouther

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollie C Sun Nov 07 2010, 17:16

Yes we have a jrt across the street and he is forever trying to fight with my dogs when im walking past with them
Hollie C
Hollie C

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 17:22

When the little'uns have a go at Dempsey he just looks at them as if he can't believe their stupidity - and they say Bull Terriers are thick!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollie C Sun Nov 07 2010, 17:25

At first when al was younger he would want to play with them but now he just looks at them because he has got used to small dogs barking at him
Hollie C
Hollie C

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 18:52

I love Al, he's a gorgeous dog Hollie Smile I've been bitten twice in my life, once by a jrt and once by a yorkie. No offence to anyone here that owns a small breed dog, but I REALLY hate anything smaller than staffies. Except maybe british bulldogs, they're really sweet Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollie C Sun Nov 07 2010, 19:02

My antie has a yorkie and he hates men and some dogs he would go for. Hes came up to my house and started growling at al and snapping at him.Although we moved the yorkie out of the room just incase al snapped beck which i completely wouldnt blame him for. Our neighbours have a poodle and it is the most yappy dog i have ever heard and has tried to go for us every time we walk past it.
Hollie C
Hollie C

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07 2010, 20:49

yeah some of them yorkies can be very nasty little dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Sat Nov 13 2010, 02:26

Shontelle wrote:Are you saying that small breeds arent dangerous Hazel? IMO they are the worst of the lot. They are nearly always nervous and bad tempered and bite constantly because of it. Most of them are just evil. My fave breed is of course, our wonderful staffy, followed by the english mastiff, great dane and newfoundland. Give me a staffy or giant breed anyday. I hate those mean yappy little ankle biters. What paper was this in. Can you post a link please?

N Shontelle i was being sarcastic, i know what they are like i have been bitten by a maltese and have seen vicious little ones myself, i was just putting it as most people think that only bigger dogs are vicious. The paper i got this from was the Brisbane Courier Mail. Here is the link http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/chihuahua-pomeranian-on-queenslands-top-100-dangerous-dogs-list/story-e6freoof-1225948823369
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13 2010, 02:36

I love all dogs all canines all animals but those yappy fluffy ankle things can be the most annoying breed i know and i agree toatally walking my pair and this yappy fluffy thing runs up screaming bloody murder my dogs just look at it as if to say you wanna be my b*tch come a little closer.
and why do people always have them on extension leads 20 feet infront on walks as if they need a biger ego.

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Sat Nov 13 2010, 02:39

Steve wrote: Sad noooo they wanted my poor leg Crying or Very sad i was only like 7 year old jack russell scare the hell out of me Crying or Very sad they are truely a devil dog

Agree that's why my girl who is half jack russell half border collie is nicknamed "The Devil Dog". believe me it suits her. I have been not only bitten by a maltese but also nearly attacked twice by dobermanns, once when i was 9 then once when i was in high school(the owners lived across form me in the scum house on the street- he was later arrested and charged with murder in the Noorthern Territory). So they scare the **** out of me as well.
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Sat Nov 13 2010, 02:46

Shontelle wrote:I love Al, he's a gorgeous dog Hollie Smile I've been bitten twice in my life, once by a jrt and once by a yorkie. No offence to anyone here that owns a small breed dog, but I REALLY hate anything smaller than staffies. Except maybe british bulldogs, they're really sweet Smile

U would love the puppies for sale in the paper today they have some staffy x british bulldog puppies, they look so cute in the pic.
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13 2010, 08:17

HazelJ wrote:
Shontelle wrote:Are you saying that small breeds arent dangerous Hazel? IMO they are the worst of the lot. They are nearly always nervous and bad tempered and bite constantly because of it. Most of them are just evil. My fave breed is of course, our wonderful staffy, followed by the english mastiff, great dane and newfoundland. Give me a staffy or giant breed anyday. I hate those mean yappy little ankle biters. What paper was this in. Can you post a link please?

N Shontelle i was being sarcastic, i know what they are like i have been bitten by a maltese and have seen vicious little ones myself, i was just putting it as most people think that only bigger dogs are vicious. The paper i got this from was the Brisbane Courier Mail. Here is the link http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/chihuahua-pomeranian-on-queenslands-top-100-dangerous-dogs-list/story-e6freoof-1225948823369
Sorry Hazel, my bad. Thought you were saying they can't be dangerous cos of their size. It looks like we are all in agreement on those horrid little beasties then! Re the staffy x bulldog pups, I bet they are adorable! I've never seen one before, I'll take a look Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Sun Nov 14 2010, 03:45

No Shontelle i am like every1 else i am in total agreement with u all, i still have a scar on the side of my right knee from the maltese bite and it was over 6 years ago, had to lmao a while later, i took my then staffy Nitro for a walk past it's place and it came a running out teeth bared etc saw Nitro then went running back in2 it's yard, never saw it again. The people there now have a staffy called Kiah.
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by niff Sun Nov 14 2010, 07:27

the only dog ive been bitten by was a german sheperd years ago , imo anything that can fit in a handbag isn't a dog
niff
niff

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Shady & Dakota
Dog Gender(s) : male and female
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by markeB Sun Nov 14 2010, 19:35

my to dogs have been attacked [well gone for] on more than one occasion by 2 small yappy lappies that live either side of this path i have to walk down on our walks ,their owners look at my dogs in derision as if to say it was them ,then praise their dogs up when were gone by ..up shot that some times my dogs are a little wary of small dogs of that type when were out,but they will run round like loonies with a few American bulldogs and pits we've encountered whilst out in local field [although was disturbed when said owners just let them off lead with out asking me if mine were ok with other dogs or for me to ask same 'inconsiderate tbh' but was ok ]
markeB
markeB

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Ellie and Leo
Dog Gender(s) : Ellie bitch leo dog
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Mon Nov 15 2010, 21:01

Small dogs are the worst i was bitten by a shih tzu when i was 4 under my eye and then by a small terrier mixed breed dog when i was 10 i defo think the smaller breed are the worst
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21 2010, 17:22

niff wrote:the only dog ive been bitten by was a german sheperd years ago , imo anything that can fit in a handbag isn't a dog

haha very true

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Thu Nov 25 2010, 23:39

niff wrote:the only dog ive been bitten by was a german sheperd years ago , imo anything that can fit in a handbag isn't a dog

Agree it's a RAT, a friend of my sister has a teacup chihuahua and a mini foxie and a staffy and the teacup fits in the wifes pocket, sorry i want a REAL dog.
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down