Does your dog have any strange or funny ways about them ?

4 posters

Go down

Does your dog have any strange or funny ways about them ? Empty Does your dog have any strange or funny ways about them ?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29 2011, 09:56

Just thought i'd put this question out there as i've been having a giggle at RoXy this weekend.

We have the garden beds fenced off so she can't dig everything up and ruin all of our plants etc....... and the pool area is seperately fenced too. Hubby has been working hard in the garden this weekend and we moved the fencing away for easier access. Anyway, RoXy thought this was great and was straight on the garden bed......funny thing was, she seemed to go into slow motion when in the garden as if she were creeping up on something. It was soooo funny....nothing in the garden at all and she was'nt focused on anything in particular. Same thing happened when she came into the pool area garden too. Funny girl Laughing

Does you Dog have any strange or funny quirks?????

Back to top Go down

Does your dog have any strange or funny ways about them ? Empty Re: Does your dog have any strange or funny ways about them ?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29 2011, 13:16

Lexi won't sit on the ground if its cold lol. She used to use my old lab as a chair but since he passed away she now uses...well anything. I seen her sit on a piece of paper once!

Does your dog have any strange or funny ways about them ? 26379310

Back to top Go down

Does your dog have any strange or funny ways about them ? Empty Re: Does your dog have any strange or funny ways about them ?

Post by Kathy Sat Oct 29 2011, 13:24

Rocky herded, yes herded, my hubby into the bedroom the other night as I was already in bed. We are supposed to go to bed together at the same time (according to our little babysitter). Rocky gets quite flustered if we don't go at the same time. Mind you he is part Border Collie so this probably explains some of it. Laughing

Must add that he looks very similar to Lexi in the picture above.

Last edited by kathytake2 on Sat Oct 29 2011, 13:46; edited 1 time in total
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by poppyandsky Sat Oct 29 2011, 13:29

yes sky cant eat her dinner without running in to the front with it,she grabs a mouthfull then sprays across the room,its a hide aseek game she has always played,hes 20mth now so dosnt look like she will grow out of it mad dog.
poppyandsky
poppyandsky
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : sky
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by jshrew Sat Oct 29 2011, 14:39

Ledger stays at my parents while I am at work a couple of days a week when I come back to their house as soon as I sit on the sofa he is up and throws his paws around my neck and just stays there cuddling. He doesn't do it when I leave him home alone so figure its a possessive thing to stop my parents springer/collie x getting any attention
jshrew
jshrew
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ledger and Maple
Dog(s) Ages : 7 and 2
Dog Gender(s) : Male and Female
Support total : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29 2011, 18:14

kathytake2 wrote:

Must add that he looks very similar to Lexi in the picture above.

Haha he does! Shes in such a strange angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Sat Oct 29 2011, 19:04

Jack sometimes calls the Psychic Hotline for whatever reason confused I'm hoping he'll order a pizza one day Smile
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down