Captain caveman is a deep thinker today

3 posters

Go down

Captain caveman is a deep thinker today Empty Captain caveman is a deep thinker today

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27 2011, 13:53

matthew thinks that the most amazing thing is that the human race are the only animals to have thought about cooking food. what made humans decide to cook food. was it the first one to invent fire.

matthew love i have no idea and if all you have is a head full of rubbish today please do not talk to me cos i have a head ache still from the last lot of usless info you spouted.

he is like this most days i hate it when he gets bored. the last thing he thought was great was nails. who invented them why and how did he think of them and what was he making.

Back to top Go down

Captain caveman is a deep thinker today Empty Re: Captain caveman is a deep thinker today

Post by janey Thu Oct 27 2011, 13:57

Laughing interesting!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Captain caveman is a deep thinker today Empty Re: Captain caveman is a deep thinker today

Post by Dan Thu Oct 27 2011, 14:48

Matt the thinker*......

Captain caveman is a deep thinker today Thinker-statue1

*Am not suggesting he sits in the nude when thinking, although he might, I don't know Tongues
Dan
Dan

Status Status :

Male
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Jack - Max
Dog(s) Ages : 3 years - 10 months
Dog Gender(s) : Male - Male
Support total : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy Thu Oct 27 2011, 15:05

Haha, I think that is a good question! Why would you cook things before you eat them?!

Today I'm doing my dissertation and it's about artists collaborating with animals, and I'm reading about animals rights and stuff. So now, I'm thinking it's weird that people keep pets. Like, who first thought of getting a hold of an animal, giving it a name, bringing it in the house and feeding it?

I think all this reading might be frying my brain though hypnotised
linzy
linzy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Violet
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27 2011, 15:08

rolling on the floor god forbid he sits in the nude it was bad enough as a baby i dont wanna see the big version thanks rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27 2011, 18:47

linzy wrote: So now, I'm thinking it's weird that people keep pets. Like, who first thought of getting a hold of an animal, giving it a name, bringing it in the house and feeding it?
hypnotised

i think you need to stop reading anything i put about captain caveman cos he rubbing off on you Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down