Skye

3 posters

Go down

Skye Empty Skye

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23 2011, 22:24

Skye has this thing where when she is put in her crate for bed etc .. if vinnie has fuss while she is in there before they go to bed she will start nipping at him through the bars like she is trying to attack him.
She has never attacked him outside the cage!, once she went for him when he went to get her bone because my sister never put them separate too eat (i always do to prevent anything happening) but she was put in her place! and not had a problem since they will share a carrot etc.
This cage thing she keeps doing every now and then tho'! and shes actually once gone for my fingers when i put my hand on the cage to get up .. could it be that she gets jealous that he is out and she is not and that she is missing out etc? .. shes never an issue outside of the cage but if vinnie is having fuss while shes in there she dont like it, she gets fussed then put away then vin gets fussed as he is put to bed too .. i think im just gonna fuss them put them both to bed and leave em! but vinnies always been shuvd out the way by skye when it comes to fuss so you cant help but feel for him! lol we do tell her NO.

Back to top Go down

Skye Empty Re: Skye

Post by Louise C Thu Oct 27 2011, 21:09

Just a thought, maybe she knows it's her crate and her space and doesn't like dog or human going into her space.
Louise C
Louise C
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Lola
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Oct 27 2011, 21:15

I would say jelousy of the seperation but I haven't used a crate or had 2 dogs together Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Fri Oct 28 2011, 20:55

I think maybe a bit of it's her space too, especially if it has also happened when you only put your hand on it to get up!
Not really sure what you can be advised to do though as I haven't had this issue before.
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28 2011, 21:07

Thanks for your replys Smile .. Im happy to say its happening less n less and at times not at all now .. They both have fuss at the same time b4 bed then go to bed and thats it for the night .. She hasnt done it (touch wood) in days! Smile .. Weve started leaving the crate in the gRden till night on a dey day so she dont use it apart from bed times so its outta the way

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down