Beautiful Bryn, 16, male, brindle, Worcester area

4 posters

Go down

Injured Beautiful Bryn, 16, male, brindle, Worcester area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Mon May 30 2016, 15:00

brindle - Beautiful Bryn, 16, male, brindle, Worcester area 13124728_10156909274670437_7557152013025928163_n_zpsjv0jrbll

Bryn

Temperament: Can be a little grumpy.
Dogs: Still in testing, but non reactive in kennels.
Cats: Not tested yet.
Children: No.

My name is Bryn. I am looking for a new family who have lots of experience with older pups and have lots of time, love and patience to spare.

I am about 16 and I am totally bewildered in kennels. I don’t like being in enclosed spaces so I get scared and a bit grizzly. Because of this, I am not very good in the car.  Any space where I am restricted makes me feel nervous so I would not cope well being shut in a room or a crate.

My legs hurt and I am currently on some painkillers which has really cheered me up a bit. I don’t know what is wrong with my legs and, because I am not very good in the car, I have to wait for the vet to come to me. The vet has been to see me at the kennels and I was a really good boy. I will be going for x-rays soon but the vet and my carers at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/  think the pain is likely just to be associated with my age. However, if I do need tablets for the rest of my life, the Senior Staffy Club will help towards the costs of those if you need them to. They may also be able to help top up the difference towards paying for vets to come and see me at your home if needed.

My old owner sadly passed away. I had been with my owner since I was a pup – it was the only life I knew so everything is different and a bit scary to me.  I'm trying really hard to get my head round all this new stuff but if I am honest, I'm not coping all that well but the more patient the Senior Staffy Club are with me, the more I'm coming out of my shell. I even did my first little tail wag the other day when I saw my favourite walker (well she does bring me Greggs finest sausage rolls - sssshhh don't tell the kennels on her. She will get into trouble feeding us those! Haha). The Senior Staffy Club believe in me and think that with the right people I will find happiness again but they know it's going to take someone very special.

I walk nice on a lead although I like to do my own thing but at 16 that's allowed isn’t it! I'm a bit deaf although my walkers think some of this may be selective hearing. I only need little walks because of my legs.

I think at my age and because I'm a bit grumpy I would be better suited to a home without children or other animals if possible. It may be possible for me to live with another dog with slow introductions. I don't take much notice of them at the kennels.

My walkers think that deep down I am a love bug and once I settle in, I will be the most loving perfect Staffy in the world! So do you think you could be that very special person that I am waiting for? You would be making a grumpy old man a very happy one! At the age of 16, I don’t want to spend the rest of my days unhappy and scared in kennels. 

If you have a quiet home I could feel safe at for the rest of my days please call my friend Charlene on 07771 914 583. 

Love and grumbles
Beautiful old Bryn xxx

Bryn will be neutered, vaccinated and microchipped. He is in kennels in the Worcester area but can be re-homed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Bryn and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Bryn that very special home please contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the Adoption Form at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/#!bryn/c1j6e
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
brindle - Beautiful Bryn, 16, male, brindle, Worcester area Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Beautiful Bryn, 16, male, brindle, Worcester area

Post by Mia05 Mon May 30 2016, 23:12

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad at your age I hope you get a furever home soon bless ya

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

brindle - Beautiful Bryn, 16, male, brindle, Worcester area B310
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31 2016, 08:04

Oh Bryn, you gorgeous young man, I hope someone finds a quiet space for you soon (sadly 'quiet' isn't recognised in this household or I'd help out)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Tue May 31 2016, 08:52

Gorgeous boy, hope you find a good home soon Love Struck

brindle - Beautiful Bryn, 16, male, brindle, Worcester area B110
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistys Mum Tue May 31 2016, 09:09

Bless him. He deserves to have a loving home again xx

brindle - Beautiful Bryn, 16, male, brindle, Worcester area B110
Mistys Mum
Mistys Mum

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Misty
Dog(s) Ages : 16 months
Support total : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Jun 05 2016, 12:35

brindle - Beautiful Bryn, 16, male, brindle, Worcester area 13343008_10157018025425437_5954264765798399676_n_zpsjigcjyke

If you think you could offer Bryn a new home please contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the Adoption Form at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/  Thank you
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Samistaffydog1 Tue Jul 05 2016, 17:25

Bryn has worked really hard on overcoming his issues with being in the car. He still needs a little more work but he is learning and accepting very quickly. If you think you could offer Bryn a new home please contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the Adoption Form at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/#!bryn/c1j6e Thank you

brindle - Beautiful Bryn, 16, male, brindle, Worcester area 13174141_10156938935815437_8009912674362930010_n_zpsh4payi7d
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Samistaffydog1 Tue Sep 06 2016, 06:44

REHOMED REHOMED REHOMED
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1