Just Jester, 12 yrs, male, frost black/brindle boy, Worcester area

Go down

Injured Just Jester, 12 yrs, male, frost black/brindle boy, Worcester area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Wed May 25 2016, 16:58

brindle - Just Jester, 12 yrs, male, frost black/brindle boy, Worcester area 13244757_10156979803530437_9113170531950235564_n_zpsdxmeeqsk

Jester

Temperament: VERY loving and affectionate once he gets to know you.
Dogs: Still in testing, but non reactive in kennels.
Cats: Nor cats sorry!
Children: 16+ please

My name is Jester and I am about 12 years young. I'm a very sprightly lad though and have lots of life in me yet. You really won't think I am 12.

My old owner sadly had to go into a home for old humans so I had to come into kennels for old dogs. We are both very sad about it but we know it's for the best as my Dad couldn't look after me properly any more. His brain got very tired and he forgot that he loved me. I know he loved me really he just very confused.  The lovely people at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/ took me in and made me safe.

I love people but because of what happened with my old Dad I take a few minutes to learn to trust them. So you'll need to be a bit careful with me around strangers. However it literally only takes me a few minutes and as long as your nice to me I love you lots and give you big hugs and kisses and try and sit on your lap.

I'm a big strong boy and when I first come out of kennels my walkers have to hold on very tight as I'm eager to get out haha. But I soon calm down and by the way home I walk like an angel, so I think when I am in a new home with a good routine and regular exercise I will be a good boy on walks.

I've haven't been around children much and because of my size and strength and also because of what happened I think i would be better suited to a home with older children or adults only. 
I am house trained and fine to be left a few hours. I travel well in the car too and like to put my head out of the window. I am a good boy at the vets too.

I am a love bug really just waiting to get out. I want everyone just to be happy and cuddle me. I will always try and sit on your lap. My walkers keep telling me I'm a bit big for a lap dog but I ignore them. I give THE best kisses ever. Well you can never have enough smelly Staffie kisses can you, that's what I keep telling my friends here anyway.

I'm still fit enough to enjoy nice long walks but also happy to take it steadier and have a nice plod around. I'm easy going like that. I love people and I love cuddles. So if you have a sofa I could cuddle up on with you then please call my friend Charlene on 07771914583.

Love and licks,
Jester xxx

Jester is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped. He is in kennels in the Worcester area but can be re-homed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.  However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Jester and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Jester a new home please contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the Adoption Form at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/#!jester/c5zy.

Last edited by Samistaffydog1 on Tue Jul 05 2016, 17:13; edited 1 time in total
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
brindle - Just Jester, 12 yrs, male, frost black/brindle boy, Worcester area Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Just Jester, 12 yrs, male, frost black/brindle boy, Worcester area

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Jun 05 2016, 12:21

brindle - Just Jester, 12 yrs, male, frost black/brindle boy, Worcester area 13346479_10157018017730437_4159270907501020487_n_zpsqfwbvahi
If you think you could offer Jester a new home please contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the Adoption Form at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/ Thank-you
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
brindle - Just Jester, 12 yrs, male, frost black/brindle boy, Worcester area Top_ra10

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Samistaffydog1 Tue Jul 05 2016, 17:15

brindle - Just Jester, 12 yrs, male, frost black/brindle boy, Worcester area 13339565_10157041140290437_1094698381992843958_n_zpsru0ce0e9
  If you think you could offer Jester a new home please contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the Adoption Form at http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/#!jester/c5zy thank-you
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Sep 11 2016, 16:52

Jester has gone to Rainbow Bridge- run free sweet boy
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14 2016, 15:44

Run young and free, Jester.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down