Did anyone watch it? biggrin 

Back to top Go down

Bouncers Empty Re: Bouncers

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06 2013, 20:37

what is it / was it . I can think of several appropriate themes Blushing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06 2013, 20:46

It was on 4 last night about doormen. Really good they were in North East however did not show it in a good light! biggrin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06 2013, 20:46

I watched it Big Grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06 2013, 20:47

Inezmaria70 wrote:I watched it Big Grin 
I lived in Blyth for several years Blushing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06 2013, 20:54

Chiara wrote:It was on 4 last night about doormen. Really good they were in North East however did not show it in a good light! biggrin 
I remember the days before licensing in Bishop Auckland and spent a night in hospital through it I dont want to s 

Jo's Dad used to be a doorman too , pre license days I dont want to s I dont want to s I dont want to s I dont want to s I dont want to s I dont want to s I dont want to s 

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakuna Fri Sep 06 2013, 22:06

I watched it ... I always find these "doormen" type of programs have the same thing going on and I always find that a lot of the guys that work on the doors enjoy the agro, kick-off and bravado although most won't admit to it ... a lot of door staff tend to pick and choose who they want to get heavy handed with and it usually tends to be students or people they know they can easily take on or over power. I appreciate it can be a difficult job, but I've been in, and seen situations where a known hardman or other known undesirable, local villain etc has been in a licensed premises and the door team won't say "boo to a goose".

They're not all bad, but a large percentage of these bouncers are out and out twits and couldn't butter a scone!

Atb,
Paul

Hakuna
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Minnie
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06 2013, 22:51

Hakuna wrote:I watched it ... I always find these "doormen" type of programs have the same thing going on and I always find that a lot of the guys that work on the doors enjoy the agro, kick-off and bravado although most won't admit to it ... a lot of door staff tend to pick and choose who they want to get heavy handed with and it usually tends to be students or people they know they can easily take on or over power. I appreciate it can be a difficult job, but I've been in, and seen situations where a known hardman or other known undesirable, local villain etc has been in a licensed premises and the door team won't say "boo to a goose".

They're not all bad, but a large percentage of these bouncers are out and out twits and couldn't butter a scone!

Atb,
Paul
believe me students can be the biggest pain in the ar5es when your on the doors they seem to feed eachothers egos when in groups and you get 9stone (when wet)lol little boys who think there the big man poking you in the chest when they have had to many alcopops or there pill pops believe me its not an easy job and you also wont find a doorman that looks for agro as every situation that happens has to be logged and reposted to licensing and checked up by police and any little discrepancy can lose you your badge plus your on camera at all times go off camera and again if a situation happens badge gone so falisy doormen have little corners to kick 9 bells out of you Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakuna Sat Sep 07 2013, 09:13

Morning Warren,

Believe me as with students many doormen feed each others egos when in groups ... I know lots of people who work the doors and I train with several lads that do the doors ... not all are bad, and there are some level headed and reasonable guys and girls working the doors.. but from first hand experience there are a lot who are in it for the wrong reasons. My sister is a WPC who is a city centre beat officer and she's quite open about the fact that the door staff often contribute and escalate to a large percentage of the trouble that goes off.

Atb,
Paul

Edit: Just to add though students can quite rightly be a real pain the a**e ... whole heartedly agree with that LOL

Hakuna

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Minnie
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12 2013, 12:49

Ooh Bouncers is on again tonight! bounce It is about Newcastle city centre, I like watching stuff that is in your local area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12 2013, 13:19

Chiara wrote:Ooh Bouncers is on again tonight! bounce It is about Newcastle city centre, I like watching stuff that is in your local area.
Ooh thanks for the reminder ill watch it tonight Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12 2013, 16:57

Yer i watched it Big Grin will be watching it tonight twos rather good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19 2013, 21:42

Bouncers on tonight bounce 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19 2013, 22:43

Missed it Sad was it any good?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20 2013, 14:07

Have it recorded so will watch when I have time Big Grin