Whats your favorite type of movie to watch?

3 posters

Go down

Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Pbucket42%Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Pbucket 42% 
[ 5 ]
Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Pbucket0%Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Pbucket25%Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Pbucket 25% 
[ 3 ]
Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Pbucket0%Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Pbucket25%Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Pbucket 25% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Pbucket8%Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Pbucket 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Empty Whats your favorite type of movie to watch?

Post by Steve Fri Oct 29 2010, 18:59

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Empty Re: Whats your favorite type of movie to watch?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30 2010, 15:16

crime drama, but i do like a good horror.

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite type of movie to watch? Empty Re: Whats your favorite type of movie to watch?

Post by janey Sat Oct 30 2010, 15:23

With you Shane,love a good horror! Am in the process of doing pumpkins for Halloween!!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30 2010, 15:27

Janey wrote:With you Shane,love a good horror! Am in the process of doing pumpkins for Halloween!!
we done our pumpkins yesterday what a mess they make Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Oct 30 2010, 15:32

I know it gets everywhere lol!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30 2010, 15:45

deffo a good crime drama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27 2011, 08:37

i love a good horror movie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrby Fri May 27 2011, 09:14

Sadly, with my latent bipolar induced insomnia, I get to be awake for around 20 hours a day, every day, all year, for the last 5 years and counting.

When it comes to entertainment, I'm not picky... boredom is rapidly a killer. I'll watch anything, with anyone, at anytime...

Except that b***h Catherine Heigl. God I hate her. So, so much. I still watch her movies, but they're the only thing going I won't go out of my way to see. If there's a rerun of Seaseme Street that i've only seen 2 dozen times, I'll watch that before 27 Dresses anyday.

Kerrby
Kerrby
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Voodoo
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27 2011, 13:59

I love comedys!!
Naked Gun...... Austin Powers...........Dumb and Dumber...etc....

and I love animal movies..........Cats and Dogs... Garfield........Mouse Hunt....etc etc......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down