Snow on the way

3 posters

Go down

Crying Snow on the way

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 08:44

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039418/Britain-hit-snow-October--forecasters-predict-early-winter-way.html

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Crying Re: Snow on the way

Post by Msigler Tue Sep 20 2011, 09:07

Wow. Already? It's cooled here seems like overnight. Went from 90's to 60's in the blink of an eye. I prefer cooler weather though. Can't take the heat.

Msigler
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Sep 20 2011, 09:10

dance sorry I'm a big kid when it comes to snow, I only live 3 mins from work and don't drive so it doesn't affect me!!
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Msigler Tue Sep 20 2011, 09:16

janey wrote:

dance sorry I'm a big kid when it comes to snow, I only live 3 mins from work and don't drive so it doesn't affect me!!

Laughing Me too. What wonderful childhood memory doesn't have a snow man or snowball fights in it? I love the fall. My favorite season. It leads into the winter which I don't mind either. But after a few months it seems like it will never end LOL. Why can't it be spring, fall, and a little bit of winter? Love em all except for the hot days of summer.

Msigler
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 09:23

Ohhh I wish it was about to snow here! We're the reverse. We are into the first month of Spring and it was 28 degrees celsius here! I lived in the UK for 4 years and my husband is British and I loved the weather. Suited me fine Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 10:16

pixie79 wrote:Ohhh I wish it was about to snow here! We're the reverse. We are into the first month of Spring and it was 28 degrees celsius here! I lived in the UK for 4 years and my husband is British and I loved the weather. Suited me fine Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

want to swop

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 10:27

LOL... I would, but the husband loves it here. Hopefully going to go back over next year for a cold Christmas Big Grin It's going to be a long hot summer I think! Cleaned out all the air-conditioning vents yesterday in readiness. Bring on the snow! It snowed on our last day in the UK. I loved it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 10:37

Ooooo I got a little excited then Smile I love snow Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 11:08

i love snow as well, but in december not october

Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 11:35

I could live in a snowy country all year round... I'd be one of these people that would migrate to cold weather rather than warm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 12:30

pixie79 wrote:I could live in a snowy country all year round... I'd be one of these people that would migrate to cold weather rather than warm!

Haha i'm the same, much prefer being cold to being warm Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 12:49

oh no i love being warm

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 12:59

Cairo loves playing in the snow so she will be happy Smile i dont mind snow,its when it turns to slush that i hate it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 13:17

I can't even begin to imagine living in the snow, I've only been in the snow on a skiing trip to New Zealand. I look at your gorgeous doggy pics in the snow and they amaze me day dreaming
We had the hottest summer here last year (our first in Perth) and I so hope the cooler weather lasts a bit longer even though I'm not a great lover of cold weather. We're still having very overcast days and showers, so summer can hold off a bit longer.
But it better be sunny on Sunday as we are having our 2nd staffy fun day and the weather forecast is predicting showers Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 14:20

Sad you're just teasing me with all this talk about snow.......i'd love to see the snow again, with Hubby and daughters in tow. last time I saw snow I was about 5 or 6 and I don't remeber a thing.....good job we've got pics to look back at.

When you get your snow, we'll be sweltering in the heat. thank goodness for our air-conditioner and swimming pool. Just not looking forward to working outside in the sun on those 40+ degrees days Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Tue Sep 20 2011, 15:50

Big Grin Yey I love the snow, we never got any in the old house, well enough to talk about anyway. But this year we are living right on top of a hill, so it is going to be fab. I can't wait for it but then it doesn't affect me either as I will be in Uni and can get there in the snow!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content