What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist?

+3
youngkaiser
Ruby&Me
Steve
7 posters

Go down

What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist? Pbucket47%What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist? Pbucket 47% 
[ 15 ]
What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist? Pbucket0%What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist? Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist? Pbucket41%What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist? Pbucket 41% 
[ 13 ]
What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist? Pbucket3%What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist? Pbucket 3% 
[ 1 ]
What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist? Pbucket9%What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist? Pbucket 9% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist? Empty What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist?

Post by Steve Tue Oct 26 2010, 11:14

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist? Empty Re: What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 11:16

As with most of the bully breeds, the tails never seem to stop wagging. It's something I've always found irresistable.

Back to top Go down

What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist? Empty Re: What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 12:11

has got to be the puppy eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 12:13

has to be those eyes when shes has does something wrong Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 12:23

shane wrote:has to be those eyes when shes has does something wrong Crying or Very sad

Definatley agree with that! My little fat boy aka kaos couldnt care less if he does something wrong but Ty omg! Hes sooooo guilty looking i just cant tell him off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 12:35

blaze666 wrote:
shane wrote:has to be those eyes when shes has does something wrong Crying or Very sad

Definatley agree with that! My little fat boy aka kaos couldnt care less if he does something wrong but Ty omg! Hes sooooo guilty looking i just cant tell him off
i know blaze their a dead give away, i can tell straight away if Katie has done something she shouldn't have, the other day she snatched a piece of chocolate from my son and ran off into her bed and ate it when i went in she just looked at me to say yea i done it Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 14:39

Yeah the eyes and body language when Blue has done something wrong. Come home from work and sometimes he has that look..Last time it took me 10 mins to find what he had done wrong. He had the guilty look and I was going what? what? what have you done lol he had pulled the clean washing over upstairs to sleep on

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby&Me Tue Oct 26 2010, 15:45

There should be an all of the above option! I really have
to have some controll over myself because im scared that if i give in all the time she will take advantage, but its ok every now and then isnt it? ;-) Xxx
Ruby&Me
Ruby&Me
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
What is that one thing about your dog that you can't resist? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ruby and Beau
Dog Gender(s) : Girl and Boy <3
Support total : 9

https://www.facebook.com/CarlaMOFO

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Oct 26 2010, 21:44

Oh i love it when we get home he goes mental no matter if were out 10 mins its like he aint seen us for days bless love them puppy eyes too
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by ILovePrince Sat Feb 05 2011, 06:24

Last edited by ILovePrince on Sun May 29 2022, 18:16; edited 1 time in total

ILovePrince
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Other / Decline to state
Dogs Name(s) : POP
Dog Gender(s) : BOO
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by kelbelle Mon Apr 04 2011, 08:45

the talativeness... i can sit there for hours talking to him about my day and actually have him reply!
kelbelle
kelbelle
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Xoodoxx, Olearia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04 2011, 12:37

All of above but most Taz when he is excited to see me his whole back end wags not just his tail, Cassie when she talks to me and stares until i give her attention and Blondy's expressions in all reactions.

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiewaterhouse Mon Apr 04 2011, 12:45

I voted for the wagging tail, 'cos all of Hollie's rear end shakes and waddles Laughing but...the way she looks at me sometimes is priceless Love Struck
debbiewaterhouse
debbiewaterhouse
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Divorced
Dogs Name(s) : Hollie & Dotts
Dog(s) Ages : 2 1/2 & 5 months
Dog Gender(s) : Females
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06 2011, 00:01

Love it when they do the whole back end thing. Last dog we had was a female boxer. She was the master at wagging the back end. She did it that hard once she fell over Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06 2011, 03:15

BlueStaffBlue wrote:Yeah the eyes and body language when Blue has done something wrong. Come home from work and sometimes he has that look..Last time it took me 10 mins to find what he had done wrong. He had the guilty look and I was going what? what? what have you done lol he had pulled the clean washing over upstairs to sleep on

aww.. bless.. he was trying to help you with the housework..!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06 2011, 08:30

it's the tail for me, it sort of spins around and the whole of his backside with it, it cracks me up, but then the eyes came a close a second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06 2011, 16:06

Those eyes and that guilty face! How can you say no??

Back to top Go down

Post by Tys mummy Wed May 11 2011, 13:28

I am the same I love the way his back end goes side to side when he wags his tale I think its great and so damn cute. I also love the puppy dog eyes that get him out of so much trouble. I need to perfect my puppy dog eyes see how much trouble I get out of lol.
Tys mummy
Tys mummy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Ty
Dog(s) Ages : 3 Years
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down