Given the current economic situation

+2
youngkaiser
Steve
6 posters

Go down

Given the current economic situation

Given the current economic situation Pbucket2%Given the current economic situation Pbucket 2% 
[ 1 ]
Given the current economic situation Pbucket7%Given the current economic situation Pbucket 7% 
[ 3 ]
Given the current economic situation Pbucket83%Given the current economic situation Pbucket 83% 
[ 35 ]
Given the current economic situation Pbucket7%Given the current economic situation Pbucket 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 42

Given the current economic situation Empty Given the current economic situation

Post by Steve Tue Oct 26 2010, 11:00

Given the current economic situation, do you see yourself spending less money on your dog in the near future?

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Given the current economic situation Empty Re: Given the current economic situation

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 11:06

To be perfectly honest we dont spend a huge amount on them anyway....they are both fed jwb and will continue to be fed on this as its the only one they will BOTH eat, they get a big meaty raw bone each a week and get new toys & treats as and when they need them. They have there collars leads and harnesses & beds etc which will be replaced when needed. We dont really spoil them anyways though...

Back to top Go down

Given the current economic situation Empty Re: Given the current economic situation

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 11:24

Agree with blaze they don't get that much spent on them anyway, really. But I'd rather spend less on myself than cut down on what they do get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 12:00

na im the same the spoiling stage is over so now he just gets what he needs to a high standard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 12:20

not really to be honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26 2010, 14:42

Same as above...I've paid off my morgage from the original getting everything for Blue....now it will be a case of continue to eat the same and replace anything that needs replacing

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Oct 26 2010, 21:52

definately not
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by scott Wed Dec 15 2010, 18:17

they get when they need...and the stuff they have is still in good nik,so no need to replace yet....

and just get them play things when they have destroied the last one.....lol

prity normal stuff.........
scott
scott

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : stich lelo
Dog Gender(s) : stich(m) lelo(f)
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 21:19

I have spent a small fortune on Holly already... but that is to be excepted with the arrival of a new pup...

But i wont see her go without high quality food and the vet care she will need.. NO WAY...
I am looking into insurance for her Just in case as well..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 21:30

Mel Skora wrote:I have spent a small fortune on Holly already... but that is to be excepted with the arrival of a new pup...

But i wont see her go without high quality food and the vet care she will need.. NO WAY...
I am looking into insurance for her Just in case as well..

Think insurance is good Mel we got it for Milly you will need it especially if your vet is as expencive as ours Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15 2010, 23:24

Well I have had a look.. They are around $40 a month...
some cover 80% of vet fees.. I will look into it more when i finish work
x

Back to top Go down

Post by lililovestheworld Fri May 06 2011, 17:44

No, if we examine it, there are alot of things we, as humans could do without so this money could go into making our staffy babies happy and comfortable. It's all about money management. Life with them also tends to take the focus away from material excesses and vanities which often preoccupy people. My staffies make me realise everyday what is and isn't important in life.

lililovestheworld
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Fri May 06 2011, 21:42

Never the dogs eat before me Big Grin
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07 2011, 02:47

yes... I would gladly go without for my doggies Love Struck

( non doggie owners would think I was a fruit cake.. but I think people here understand completely!! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09 2011, 16:02

Same, I've skipped a meal so that I could buy cat or dog food before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09 2011, 16:09

I mean... Jethro has a better wardrobe than I do !!!!

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Thu Jun 02 2011, 22:57

I'm currently on jobseekers allowence, and all the money I can spare goes on my dog. To be honest without him life would not be worth living. I'm planning to buy him a new harness when I next get paid, which will more then likely be a weeks worth of money.
I also buy him the best quality food i can afford, and bones/treats whenever i have a few spare quid.
I like him to look his best, he means everything to me.

Last edited by shakespearesdog on Thu Jun 02 2011, 23:01; edited 1 time in total

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02 2011, 22:59

shakespearesdog wrote:

thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04 2011, 15:31

Caryll wrote:
shakespearesdog wrote:

thumbs up thumbs up

he is a lucky boy that you care so much for him ! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down