Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics)

4 posters

Go down

Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics) Empty Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 13:48

I posted a little early as it's still two hours away. We got her a cake (very small because she's allergic to everything), and a little hat. I expect her to not cooperiate with the photos and probally destroy it Laughing Plan on spoiling her rotten and will get some pics up in a day or so. Sadly, I have to work but I'll wake her up for a game of tug to start the celebration Big Grin

Last edited by jstaff on Thu Sep 08 2011, 09:04; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics) Empty Re: Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 13:57

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday Suki!!

Back to top Go down

Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics) Empty Re: Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 14:03

Happy Birthday Suki!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 14:17

Happy Birthday Suki

Have a wonderful day and I'm sure you'll be one very spoiled girl by the end of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 14:17

Happy Birthday

looking forward to seeing some pics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 14:18

Dogalogs88 wrote: Happy Birthday Suki

Have a wonderful day and I'm sure you'll be one very spoiled girl by the end of it.

I'm hoping for a picture like your avatar but not too sure she'll be cooperative Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 14:54

Hey jstaff I was as surprised as punch when I turned around and saw my two standing like that. I thought my camera battery had gone flat, but I quickly turned it on and managed to get that one last pic before it died.
If you get a pic of Suki like this vid of Winston & Jethro, that would be cool.

https://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i338/Dogalogs88/?action=view&current=M2U00013.mp4&newest=1

I just worked it out, you need someone walking up with a bag of doggy treats, saying "YUMMIES, YUMMIES" Laughing <:-P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 15:05

She is EXTREMELY food motivated and we will try. No promises but I'd really like a keepsake. This is my busy time of the month, well I only have about one slow week but work will be out of control tomorrow Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 15:12

jstaff, I'll be thinking of you, I think I may have over committed myself on the work front and tomorrow is the big interview. Wanna swap places for a few hours Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 15:43

If it wasn't her first B-Day I'd love to swap with you. I've never had to do an interview but tomorrow is gonna be bad for me. I am going to be asked alot of questions by folks about 3 levels up that I have no answer to. I'll survive but it's not going to be fun. Too bad I can't answer with "if you would resource me with the people I nedd to perform the job you are asking me to do I would have the answers for the questions you are asking" Laughing
Sadly I will have to say something like "Yes sir, I should have the answer to that but I have focused on other issues and did not know this was a priority" Crying or Very sad

Good luck tomorrow and go in there feeling that they would be lucky to have you for the job Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 15:51

I do empathise with you, sounds like a conversation I was having with my hubby re his work earlier.
Nobody wants to know or take responsibility I dont want to s it wasnt me
We had our accrediation late July and I could have done with your answer a few times. I did manage to fluff my way out, but think the old bag took pity on me Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 15:56

Don't think there will be any pitty tomorrow. More like a public admin power No worries though I'll changing jobs in less than a year Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 16:03

Going to wake up the monster now Big Grin Hopefully won't wake up the better half

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 16:03

Going to wake up the monster now Big Grin Hopefully won't wake up the better half

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 16:16

Hubby in the same boat, he's holding out for his hols in March as we've booked a trip away. After that..... fingers X'd something better will come our way.
Have as great a day as you can tomorrow. At least you'll know all day long that your gorgeous puppy will be wagging her tail at the end of it thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 16:17

Ssssshhhhhh!!!!
Very quietly......... Happy Birthday Suki hee hee

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Sep 07 2011, 17:33

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUKI lol, XxX Happy Birthday
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 17:42

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 18:30

Happy Birthday Suki, I hope you've had a lovely day and been spoiled rotten!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07 2011, 23:14

She's at the dog park now running around with her best friend. I'm getting ready for work Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08 2011, 00:53

Happy Birthday Suki............
I'm sure she'll have a great day.

I'll be waiting here for pics wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08 2011, 01:00

It will be about 8 more hours for the pics. I had to work today and am being selfish so no party until I get home Big Grin Her best freinds handler got her a custom made pink leather collar with flowers on it and she got to play with her off leash for an hour or so already Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08 2011, 09:05

Here's her cake. Kind of small but she is allergic to almost everything

[img]Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics) IMG_1494[/img]

She walked over for a sniff

[img]Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics) IMG_1495[/img]

and snatched the whole thing and ran off with it

[img]Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics) IMG_1501[/img]

A couple of pics of her new collar that her best friend's handler got for her and her new toy. The toy is really for a horse so i figured it would work for an AmStaff. Of corse she already broke it and is currently ripping off little pieces.

[img]Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics) IMG_1529[/img]

[img]Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics) IMG_1515[/img]

These are the best we could get of her with the birthday hat on.

[img]Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics) IMG_1507[/img]

[img]Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics) IMG_1503[/img]

And a final smile

[img]Happy 1st Birthday Suki (Now with pics) IMG_1530[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08 2011, 09:07

aw she is adorable in her hat Love Struck

i love her collar was that a present

thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08 2011, 09:30

Just gawjus kiss

She really didn't think much of that party hat Laughing

Love her new collar and the last pic is divine Love Struck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08 2011, 10:10

lynne wrote:aw she is adorable in her hat Love Struck

i love her collar was that a present

thumbs up

Thank you. The collar was a present from the handler of the Huskey she plays with at the dog park everyday. He really likes Suki and the dogs tire each other out everyday.

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Thu Sep 08 2011, 10:16

What a pretty girly in her collar, lovely pics Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Fri Sep 16 2011, 14:51

Sorry it's late, Happy Birthday Suki, hope you had a good time. I love the pictures, she is gorgeous. I really like that collar, where did the handler get it from? Loving the pics of her with her birthday hat on!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16 2011, 22:01

I think he had the collar custom made. Thanks for the compliments.

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Fri Sep 16 2011, 22:53

Awww missed your birthday so sorry but I can see you had a lovely day Smile
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17 2011, 02:55

I've only just noticed these pics.....they're lovely.

Was the cake specifically made for Suki?????? It's so cute, and looks like she thought it was Yummy too.
The collar is adorable, and I lurrv the last pics....would make a great avatar pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17 2011, 04:07

Loopy wrote:I've only just noticed these pics.....they're lovely.

Was the cake specifically made for Suki?????? It's so cute, and looks like she thought it was Yummy too.
The collar is adorable, and I lurrv the last pics....would make a great avatar pic

We got the cake from a doogy bakery near our house. She really enjoyed it and kept running back to her bowl hoping the would be another one Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by linzy Sat Sep 17 2011, 09:57

She looks very pretty in her new collar! And the cake must have been delicious, because only the tasty things get rushed away from the bowl to be eaten elsewhere Smile
linzy
linzy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Violet
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down