It makes me mad when people hit my dog for no reason.

+2
ROO
HazelJ
6 posters

Go down

It makes me mad when people hit my dog for no reason. Empty It makes me mad when people hit my dog for no reason.

Post by HazelJ Sat Oct 23 2010, 01:51

The vet we go to is in a shopping centre and as we were walking from the vets up to where we needed to go some old chinese man hit Harley for no reason other than Harley was walking along on a short leash, i told him not to hit my dog(with a few unladylike words thrown in), i really felt like hitting him, it makes me so mad when people do this. It always seems to be the Asians who do it. angry

We did have a funny moment though, one of the stores was a butchers and as we were getting level with the door one of the butchers opened the door and a certain little brindle boy tried to go in, oops, the buther and customers all laughed, and were angry when they saw the man hit him.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
It makes me mad when people hit my dog for no reason. Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

It makes me mad when people hit my dog for no reason. Empty Re: It makes me mad when people hit my dog for no reason.

Post by ROO Sat Oct 23 2010, 02:25

omg hope hes ok, i would have done the same ( said some very un lady like words too) and i would of felt like hitting him back, lol at him trying to go into the butchers tho Big Grin

ROO
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : ROO
Dog Gender(s) : girl

Back to top Go down

It makes me mad when people hit my dog for no reason. Empty Re: It makes me mad when people hit my dog for no reason.

Post by HazelJ Sat Oct 23 2010, 02:57

Yeah he's fine, the old codger didn't hit hard, Harley looked at me like "Mum what did i do to get hit"?, so i gave him a big hug. Hey the butchers shouldn't have opened the door at the wrong time lol, sorry Harley u weren't getting a bone from there u had some at home.
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ROO Sat Oct 23 2010, 03:20

thats good then, yeah the butchers opened the door at the wrong time haha, roo loves her bones too we really need to get her some more lol

ROO

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : ROO
Dog Gender(s) : girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Simbo Sat Oct 23 2010, 09:55

Glad to hear he's ok I've got to say that if some one hit rocks they would have got slap back as I don't have the the longest of fuse at the best of time but if that happened I would of lost it!!

Simbo
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Rocko, Dexter
Dog(s) Ages : 4 years, 8 weeks
Dog Gender(s) : Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23 2010, 10:19

What! NOBODY hits my dog! You handled it well, I'm not sure I could have!

Good to hear he wasn't hurt, though, ther NERVE of some people.

p.s. Are dogs allowed in shopping centres where you live? They're not here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23 2010, 11:20

I wouldn't have hit him for hitting my dog.....I would of battered him and probably done something like put him through the butchers window.
But I can have anger management issues lol
You did very well to stay so calm and more importantly you have looked after your dog very very well. If you dog reacted who do you think would have got the blame......and to be fare if I was the dog I would of bit his f@c beep beep nuts off

Back to top Go down

Post by niff Sat Oct 23 2010, 13:22

im not joking if anyone hit either of my dogs they'd be picking up there teeth with broken fingers angry
niff
niff
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Shady & Dakota
Dog Gender(s) : male and female
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Oct 23 2010, 16:30

What a proper plonker (thats being polite) if anybody touched Moo I'd knock them into next week, well done you for being calm!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon Sat Oct 23 2010, 21:56

Horrible little man! next time you see him say 'Po Kai' he will be upset because you will have cursed him.

whmon
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24 2010, 00:55

whmon wrote:Horrible little man! next time you see him say 'Po Kai' he will be upset because you will have cursed him.

yes say po kai then poke them in the eyes then you will have cursed then blinded them rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24 2010, 11:42

bigwazza wrote:
whmon wrote:Horrible little man! next time you see him say 'Po Kai' he will be upset because you will have cursed him.

yes say po kai then poke them in the eyes then you will have cursed then blinded them rolling on the floor
rolling on the floor

Also when you poke them.....it is better if you do it with a garden folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24 2010, 11:49

BlueStaffBlue wrote:
bigwazza wrote:

rolling on the floor

Also when you poke them.....it is better if you do it with a garden folk
rolling on the floor garden fork

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Mon Oct 25 2010, 01:13

lol thanks all believe me it took me alot to stay calm, being a red head i lose my temper easily and when i do watch out, i only stayed calm because the Vet said that Harley needed to stay calm and i didn't eant him stressed, otherwise i would be in the watch house right now, we have local school kids walk past and Mia barks at them through the fence and one said he was going to set her on fire and kill her(just for barking at him), lucky for him the gate was locked and i was in to much pain or he'd be 6 foot under by now, same for the old guy.

I must remember Po Kai. Thanks for that.
Caryll- nope they're not allowed in major shopping centre but this one is just like i don't know what u call them there but the Americans call them strip malls, and since there is a vet surgery there and it's in the suburbs then yes u can.
HazelJ
HazelJ

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down