MY DAUGHTER AND MILLY

4 posters

Go down

MY DAUGHTER AND MILLY Empty MY DAUGHTER AND MILLY

Post by i love leah and lois Wed Aug 31 2011, 21:56

milly seems to be very protective of my youngest daughter leah she is 11 years old but looks much younger than her years with her being born premiture.Milly always seems to want to be around leah as if she is being protective over her.she will lay on her bed with her and she seems to put her paw around her shoulder and she lays on leahs tummy.We took milly for a walk with us yesterday to the shops and when leah went in the shop milly was crying and trying to get in to the shop to her.she seems to realy love my youngest she seems to see her as a small child she also always wants to sit with her on the sofa and she sits to her as close as she can. Smile
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

MY DAUGHTER AND MILLY Empty Re: MY DAUGHTER AND MILLY

Post by janey Wed Aug 31 2011, 21:59

They know when they are needed Smile you can't break a bond with a dog, thats why they are so loyal, and more so with a Staff Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31 2011, 22:16

Awww bless her!!! =) .. My two are protective of me, im honored that they love me that much Big Grin hehe.,

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Wed Aug 31 2011, 22:28

they are loving dogs.my daughter has hours of fun with her Love Struck
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31 2011, 22:50

Big Grin They are a protective lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01 2011, 08:28

wow milly sounds so loving

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scubasteve Thu Sep 01 2011, 09:32

I have noticed this with my youngest, Harrison who is 2. We have only had Tinkerbell for 2 and a half weeks but she has really formed a bond with the kids. The first day we had her she kept running around and knocking the kids over, jumping etc. But now she knows she is not to jump on them (she is the same height as Harrison when she jumps up), she has calmed a lot and is extra careful around both children. It is lovely to see them together. I had a welsh sheepdog, he stayed with my parents when I left home though because my mam wouldn't let me take him. But although he was great with the kids, I never trusted him around them because of his size, but also because he could be nippy and did tire easily from the kids antics.

I have never had a staffy before but the difference between the two breeds is amazing. I already trust Tinekrbell more with the kids than I ever did with Cadi. I never leave them unsupervised for a minute but still feel more confident with her and the kids, it's as if she mothers them! I am loving watching them together, and can't wait for the kids to grow up with her so she can form as strong a bond as Milly has with your Leah!
Scubasteve
Scubasteve

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tinkerbell
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by shakespearesdog Thu Sep 01 2011, 12:30

How sweet. Smile
My dog does that with me. He follows me everywhere when i'm at home, even the loo. When i'm at work he'll lay on whoever is sitting on the sofa and if not he'll sit by the front door and wait for me. I can't leave him outside anywhere because he cries, although i don't like leaving him outside anywhere anyway because i'm worried he'd get stolen.

shakespearesdog
Banned
Banned

Status Status :

Female
Dog(s) Ages :
Support total : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01 2011, 12:51

Charlie Got attacked by a white staff yesterday, he didn't make a sound or try to defend himself, but when the dog knocked my for year old over, charlie stood right over her before I could pick her up and snarled like hell at the other dog. Charlie didn't do anything to protect himself, but if the dog had tried to hurt Jess, I think he would have ripped it to pieces. Charlie is fantastic with people, kids especially and my kids in particular. He absolutely adores them and I know they are 100% safe around him. Staffs are known for their love and tolerance of children, hence the name 'nanny dog' Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by i love leah and lois Sun Sep 11 2011, 22:33

They adore children dont they.She seems protective of me as well she follows me around the house even to the loo she sits outside the door howling for me when i take a shower
i love leah and lois
i love leah and lois

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down