it's funny but a little embrassing

5 posters

Go down

it's funny but a little embrassing  Empty it's funny but a little embrassing

Post by babybluetezza Fri Oct 15 2010, 15:37

i have an 8 year old staffy called chico, i was given him two years old, coz the ppl looking after him couldnt cope and there yorkshire terrier attacked him (there son who owned him had gone to jail) as i already had a staffy i took him on, got him vet checked, after a while i noticed he was going though my washing and destroying my underwear, bra knickers and all, i thought it was coz im a woman and u know lol, it was happening on at time of the month ( sorry i said it was a little embrassing) but its not he also take them from my clean washing has learnt how to open my chest drawers and and steal them from that ive taken to locking my underwear up in a bag in my cupboard where i keep my safe i know sounds funny, but now hes eating my tea-shirt and the cructch of my jeans please sumone help me sort this at this rate ill be walking around my home town with no clothes no not a pretty sight, but it gets worse, hes now seem to be teaching my one year old to do the same doesnt matter if i stand out side the house for less than 10 mins he eats sumthing what can i do please help thanks terrie
babybluetezza
babybluetezza
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : chico major and tigger
Dog Gender(s) : boy boy girl
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

it's funny but a little embrassing  Empty Re: it's funny but a little embrassing

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15 2010, 15:58

Haha i feel 4 u but it is quite funny!! Dogs....who would have em' lol
All i can sugest is everything is keeped well out of reach, behind closed doors or if he has a crate then use it when u go out....?
Sorry i cant be more help really.....Is he neutered? x

Back to top Go down

it's funny but a little embrassing  Empty Re: it's funny but a little embrassing

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15 2010, 16:01

My old stafford Bandit, and my new bully boy Dempsey do it too. So far between them they've destroyed (and in Dempsey's case eaten!):

At least 9 bras
dozens of panties
10 boxers
dozens of socks.

The only thing you can do is put child locks on all drawers etc, because unless you actyally catch him doing it you won't be able to tell himoff!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Oct 15 2010, 16:04

Yes as stated above the only thing to do is keep them out of reach! Mine had a heel fetish and destroyed all my shoes!! Sorry not more help though
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by babybluetezza Fri Oct 15 2010, 16:15

thanks guys i was beinging to think its just mine and yes i have catched him red handed or in his mouth yesterday my new bra he dropped it looked at me as if to say oops she found me doing sumthing i really shoulnt be, ill have to try the baby locks see if that stops him thanks once again
babybluetezza
babybluetezza

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : chico major and tigger
Dog Gender(s) : boy boy girl
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by niff Fri Oct 15 2010, 17:10

mine dont chew underswear they just lick it all for there kicks , but yeh id just purchase yourself a crate
niff
niff

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Shady & Dakota
Dog Gender(s) : male and female
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15 2010, 21:56

Crazy.....About 3 weeks ago I heard blue making a funny noise when I looked of the side of my bed he was led there munching a pair of my thongs lol (only joking meant boxers ) Blushing
He just ripped them to bits.....I was guttted cos id only been wearing them about a week.....still have a good 20 days left in them before they needed turning inside out

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Fri Oct 15 2010, 22:11

bluestaffblue ewwwwww :-& lol
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15 2010, 22:39

You know me Kaiser.....always count on me to lower the tone. Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15 2010, 23:25

i think you will find a lot of the staffs do that to a certion degree and as for it not just being used washing and also clean it makes little differance as they can still smell the oder just not very strong.
as said you can only keep it out of his grasp
and on the plus side if its just your stuff he loves you most l-o-v-e

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sat Oct 16 2010, 00:14

rolling on the floor blue staff
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08 2010, 19:54

He thinks your his its dominance. start showing him who is boss, mind training it also good. place what ever item of clothing he likes best in the middle of the floor and everytime he even goes to sniff it a quick sharp bite/jab (use your hand as a muzzle) between the back legs and ribs with an calm assertive energy (it doesn't have to be hard if you use the right energy it could even knock him off balance). also when he has ahold of something already stand on the item of clothing moving closer to his mouth (with shoes on) until he leaves it go then stand over clothing and walk towards him and make him back away (don't pull anything out of his mouth as this will encourage chase aka prey) you make him leave it go and back away. you can also do this to his favorite toys and place food and make him leave it.

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Mon Nov 08 2010, 20:34

BlueStaffBlue wrote:Crazy.....About 3 weeks ago I heard blue making a funny noise when I looked of the side of my bed he was led there munching a pair of my thongs lol (only joking meant boxers ) Blushing
He just ripped them to bits.....I was guttted cos id only been wearing them about a week.....still have a good 20 days left in them before they needed turning inside out
haha rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down