Max is doing well and putting on weight at a really good rate

3 posters

Go down

Max is doing well and putting on weight at a really good rate Empty Max is doing well and putting on weight at a really good rate

Post by Bladerunner Sun Jul 24 2011, 11:38

Thankyou to everyone for answering my posts about him pooing and his crying. All is starting to go right now. He is content in his crate at night or if I need to nip out for an hour without him. He is also using outside for the toilet rather than inside. This has happened in the last couple of days so happy days. I just weighed him this morning and at 14 weeks he is 7.5 kg. I reckon this is a bit heavier than the average but he was from a small litter.
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Max is doing well and putting on weight at a really good rate Empty Re: Max is doing well and putting on weight at a really good rate

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 11:40

Good to hear things are going well. I wouldn't be concerned about his weight if he seems heavy. They all mature at different weights and the baby fay will come off at different rates.

Back to top Go down

Max is doing well and putting on weight at a really good rate Empty Re: Max is doing well and putting on weight at a really good rate

Post by janey Sun Jul 24 2011, 11:58

Great news, it's fab when things just start to fall into place! As jstaff said, weight is nothing to worry about at such a young age Smile
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniemother Sun Jul 24 2011, 12:04

I'm glad things are improving. And his weight sounds good to me, it's not very far from Gummi's I think. Wink
Aniemother
Aniemother

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Gaffa (SBT), Strips (BC) and Terex (AK)
Support total : 22

http://wrigglebutts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 15:16

glad everything has worked out for you, now all we need are lots of pics of handsome max

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladerunner Sun Jul 24 2011, 15:24

would get photos on but dont know how to get them up. Help
Bladerunner
Bladerunner

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Max
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 15:27

happy for you and Max...he is still only a baby but glad he is happy in his crate and everything!

can't wait to see some pics! Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Sun Jul 24 2011, 15:28

Open a www.photobucket.com account (free and easy) upload your pics there and then copy the img code on your thread Smile
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24 2011, 15:32

Glad to hear he's doing well i think he sounds about right for his age as they do all grow at different rates as mine at 14 weeks was 14.5kg! so i wouldn't worry about it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down