What is your dog's favorite form of exercise?

3 posters

Go down

What is your dog's favorite form of exercise? Pbucket0%What is your dog's favorite form of exercise? Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your dog's favorite form of exercise? Pbucket33%What is your dog's favorite form of exercise? Pbucket 33% 
[ 4 ]
What is your dog's favorite form of exercise? Pbucket8%What is your dog's favorite form of exercise? Pbucket 8% 
[ 1 ]
What is your dog's favorite form of exercise? Pbucket42%What is your dog's favorite form of exercise? Pbucket 42% 
[ 5 ]
What is your dog's favorite form of exercise? Pbucket17%What is your dog's favorite form of exercise? Pbucket 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

What is your dog's favorite form of exercise? Empty What is your dog's favorite form of exercise?

Post by Steve Tue Oct 12 2010, 17:29

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

What is your dog's favorite form of exercise? Empty Re: What is your dog's favorite form of exercise?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12 2010, 17:36

memphis loves taking a walk over are local hills in the long grass as he loves to run jump over the top then across the local golf course which really gets on the golfers nerves but it is a pubic foot path so sometimes we might walk across three or four times lol rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

What is your dog's favorite form of exercise? Empty Re: What is your dog's favorite form of exercise?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12 2010, 19:24

We tend to go to the woods or to fields which no one else uses - bit further to walk, but the dogs absolutley love it. It also means Dixie can come off lead and have a good run around.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12 2010, 20:39

bigwazza wrote:across the local golf course which really gets on the golfers nerves but it is a pubic foot path so sometimes we might walk across three or four times lol rolling on the floor

Hahahaha! Just what I'd do!

I've said chasing a ball, but it's not really. He likes his Boomer Ball & we just throw it the first time & then he bowls it along as it's too big to get his teeth round!

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Tue Oct 12 2010, 20:43

Kaiser just loves playing with his ball he is toitally obsessed by it lol bless him even plays a game with us with it up and down the stairs he runs up to the top of the stairs then u just hear the ball come bouncing down and hes stood there looking at us so we throw it to him he catches it and nudges it back down dead clever he is
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12 2010, 23:27

Blue loves running when im on the bike.....I put my mountain bike in 21st gear and cycle as fast as I can and he is still faster....I need to get a speedometer to see how fast he can run, its unreal to watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13 2010, 09:41

bluestaff what would be unreal to watch would be him riding the bike with you chaseing thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Wed Oct 13 2010, 10:14

bigwazza wrote:bluestaff what would be unreal to watch would be him riding the bike with you chaseing thumbs up

I'd pay to see that! rolling on the floor
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13 2010, 10:22

Thats what does happen lol........im just his little bitch. Blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down