Jake & Molly

2 posters

Go down

Jake & Molly Empty Jake & Molly

Post by sooz225 Sat Jul 16 2011, 18:32

Hya, most of you know me (I'm the mouthy one who has a go at anyone in the street annoying my staffies) but due to new work commitments and no time at all, I am having to rehome both my babies. I have to relocate and new job means no time at all as I can't afford dog walkers again. I haven't been online here for a while cos i was giving it a try and it's not working.

I am sittin here in tears typing this but both these 2 need more attention than i can give them and its just not fair on them.

Jake is fantastic, i've had him since he was 8 weeks old, he was born 1/4/06 and Molly i think i've now had for at least 7 months, she was a rescue dog and has settled in brilliantly, she is 9, old i know but OMG a lot of life in her, please check out pics on gallery of them both. They are very well trained, will not run away and i walk both off lead as long as not near a main road as Jake has no fear of cars!

If anyone knows a reliable person who can give these 2 gorgeous dogs the attention they need then please let me know. Both of them are soooooo affectionate and i'd love to see them go together but both are very adaptable, so i would consider separation. Molly settled in here after 2 days and ruled the roost so to speak and Jake complied lol.

Both chipped, both neutered/dressed so no problems there, and i have had no problems with them health wise apart from Jake eating too much grass cos he thinks he's a sheep!

Anyone interested will be vetted by me peronsally and asked to keep in touch.

I am totally gutted at having to post this but I know everyone on here will be trustworthy and I don't want to advertise them because u never know where they are going and i couldn't do that.

Thanks for reading

Susan
xxx

sooz225
sooz225
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Jake & Molly Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Jake, Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Jake & Molly Empty Re: Jake & Molly

Post by SRS Scotland Sun Sep 04 2011, 20:08

Hi
Just wondered how you got on with Jake and Molly. Did you manage to find a home for them?
SRS Scotland
SRS Scotland
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 4

http://www.staffordshirerescuescotland.co.uk

Back to top Go down