This just posted on gumtree here in Western Australia..

4 posters

Go down

This just posted on gumtree here in Western Australia.. Empty This just posted on gumtree here in Western Australia..

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 13:48

http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Pets-dogs-puppies-Our-Beautiful-Bella-W0QQAdIdZ297382195

hhmm this link may not turn out ,but it is a warning from someone who owned a female 2 yo staffy that regularly played with an 18 month old female staffy.. ( they didn't live together ) there was a dog fight between them today, and the 18 month old just killed the 2 yo in a fight.. how horrible !! Sad

Back to top Go down

This just posted on gumtree here in Western Australia.. Empty Re: This just posted on gumtree here in Western Australia..

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 13:58

Oh Vanessa, that's terrible Surprised

I tried to open the link but it says it cannot be displayed.

Back to top Go down

This just posted on gumtree here in Western Australia.. Empty Re: This just posted on gumtree here in Western Australia..

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 14:01

yeah I dont know what happened re the link .

I was looking at dog stuff tonight on Gumtree and it was just posted..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 14:07

I just went onto Gumtree and saw it.
Very sad for the owner and her sister.

I just hope it does not bring bad publicity for the breed ( as they were both Female Staffys ) It could happen with any breed of dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloexxx Tue Jul 12 2011, 14:12

It's because the h is missing of the beginning of the web address.....

Should read http// Vanessa if you edit your post and add an h infront of the ttp your link will work x
chloexxx
chloexxx
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
This just posted on gumtree here in Western Australia.. Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Chloe, Blake
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch/ Dog
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 14:15

chloexxx wrote:It's because the h is missing of the beginning of the web address.....

Should read http// Vanessa if you edit your post and add an h infront of the ttp your link will work x

I've just added the h for you Vanessa.....it works now.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloexxx Tue Jul 12 2011, 14:20

Big Grin
chloexxx
chloexxx
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
This just posted on gumtree here in Western Australia.. Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Chloe, Blake
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch/ Dog
Support total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Tue Jul 12 2011, 14:22

Thats tragic, how sad, poor Bella Xx run free little one
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 14:26

chloexxx wrote:It's because the h is missing of the beginning of the web address.....

what a clever little cookie you are Chloe

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Jul 12 2011, 14:26

why would anybody post that on a selling website for?

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 14:32

Steve wrote:why would anybody post that on a selling website for?

I did wonder that myself Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Jul 12 2011, 14:38

just read sound like pretty bad owner if the dog was jealou of the other dog they was just letting them get on with it, If that was my 2 female i would put a stop to that stright away!

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 14:45

thanks for sorting out the link thingo.. honestly I am useless with these ruddy computers sometimes !!

I often go on gumtree looking for dog things and yeah it was the first post that came up..... seems a pretty weird place to put it as you say...

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Tue Jul 12 2011, 14:51

when you have 2 sex dog their cant be any jealousy or one trying doninate between the dogs and if you let it happen you just asking for trouble.

Steve

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 15:39

Steve wrote:when you have 2 sex dog their cant be any jealousy or one trying doninate between the dogs and if you let it happen you just asking for trouble.

applause

absolutley which is why in our house we are so strict with the boys, of course they get love etc but we HAVE to be so regimental as well. No toys or chews can be left about, neither on the sofas etc x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 16:24

tragic but like stated before should have been more suppervision given so it was sorted before going to far.
a fight to the death takes a while i would have thought so ovesly they were left alone .
so bad owners again angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 16:26

So sad poor girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12 2011, 16:40

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by dkay72 Tue Jul 12 2011, 20:16

oh my!! sad sad times chin up
dkay72
dkay72

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : rocky
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down