Cube, 9 yrs, male, SBT,Worcester

Go down

Cube, 9 yrs, male, SBT,Worcester Empty Cube, 9 yrs, male, SBT,Worcester

Post by SSC vicky Mon Apr 17 2017, 13:28

Temperament: Fun loving!
Dogs : Probably better as an only dog
Cats: No
Children: 14 years plus

My name is Cube and my walkers tell me I'm a very handsome chap. I am feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment as I had lived with my Daddy all my life. He loved me lots and lots but he got poorly and couldn't look after me anymore so the people at SSC said they would find me a new home.

When I first went into kennels I was really scared but I am starting to settle down already. I'm a good boy really. I give lots of lovely hugs and kisses.

I am an energetic boy and I still love my walks although I can't go on mega long ones as I get a bit stiff. Happens to us all when we get a little older you know! I pull a bit on the lead at first but soon settle down. I learn really fast so if you could help me learn then my walkers think I would pick up lots of new tricks very quickly.

I get in the SSC van without any issues and I just lie down and settle straight away. I was a good boy at the vets even though I was feeling quite stressed.

I am friendly so I think I will be ok with little humans, but I have never lived with children before so I think it's safer if I only live with adults or older dog savvy children.

I don't like dogs very much and wouldn't want to share my hoomans with one. But I walk ok beside them as long as they keep their distance. I get a little over excited by the sheep in the fields too, but I soon calm down. Anyways if you adopt me I come with free behavioural support from SSC's own Behaviourst so if you need any tips Charlene will be there to help you for the rest of my life.

If you want anymore information about me please call my friend Charlene, her number is below, or fill out an online Adoption Application Form and she will call you.

I would love to be in a home with someone who loves me again.

Lots of hugs and licks
Handsome Cube Xxx

Cube is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.
He is in kennels in the Worcester area, but can be rehomed anywhere
in the UK, pending a successful home visit.

However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet him where he is now.

There is an adoption donation of £90 for Cube
and all money donated goes directly to helping all the Senior Staffies in our care.

If you think you could offer Cube a new home please
contact Charlene on 07771 914 583 or fill out the online Adoption Application Form www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

Cube, 9 yrs, male, SBT,Worcester IMG_5849_zpsfaaschbx

SSC vicky
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down