REHOMED * Roxy - Aged 8 Stafford

Go down

REHOMED * Roxy - Aged 8 Stafford  Empty REHOMED * Roxy - Aged 8 Stafford

Post by Julie_SSC Thu Jan 26 2017, 19:53

Temperament  –  Fun loving, attention seeker!
Dogs  -  Not lived with a dog previoulsy and prefers all the attention so best as an only dog in the home but ok with dogs outside
Cats  -  Yes
Children  -  12yrs plus

Hello I am Roxy.

Sadly my owner passed away recently, I had been with her since I was a pup, and I have now come to live with some kind relatives. I had been used to the quiet life and there are young children in my new home and to be honest I would rather be in a home where there are no little people -
just nice grown up humans again.

I love having a fuss, and giving you kisses, and having a fuss, and giving you kisses. and having a fuss....well you get the picture. If you can repeat that as many times as you want you throughout the day I would be very happy!

I do like my walks.  I walk quite nicely on my lead, I may get interested in things sometimes and pull a little
but I am only a small girl, so am easy to handle.

My current owners take me over the park and let me run around, I dont mind if another dog comes up to me, if they dont bother me I take no notice. Maybe when I have settled in with you, so I understand to come back to you when called, we can go to the park and play together and have a run around?

I like to play with my ball, and I like all sorts of treats, - which I take gently - so with treats and toys we can learn new things together.  I will play outside with my ball for hours if you let me.

At the moment I have a dental stick every night before bed - so then I know its bed time - so it woould be nice if you will still do that for me when I come to live with you?

I have never lived with another dog, so would prefer to stay as an only dog as I dont like to share in the house. I do live with a cat at the moment though and we get along ok - if you introduce me slowly I could live with a cat I think - but I may try to pinch their food so you would need to feed us separately. I would pefer any young humans to be older say 12 plus please.

I travel well in the car, and can be left for a reasonable amount of time. I am not destructive and I am house trained.  I am also a good girl at the vets.

So I think a nice quite home for me, where I get cuddles, nice walks - and I wont mind if you have to go out for a few hours (just a few mind!) - I want you back for more cuddles and play time very soon.

I really want to find my forever family now.
Could it be you?
If you think it could be please phone my friend Kate (her number is below) or fill out the application form and she will call you.
Thank you

Lots of love,
Roxy Xxxx

Roxy is spayed, and vaccinated and microchipped.

She is currently in the home in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.  However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

As Roxy is on the Matchmaker Scheme we only ask for an adoption donation of your choice

If you think you could offer Roxy a new home please call: Kate on 07513 591784 or fill in the online Adoption Application Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

REHOMED * Roxy - Aged 8 Stafford  <a href=REHOMED * Roxy - Aged 8 Stafford  Roxy%201_zpsygzxzqgn" />

Julie_SSC
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down