REHOMED * - Princess - Aged 9 - in Foster Leeds

Go down

REHOMED * - Princess - Aged 9 - in Foster Leeds Empty REHOMED * - Princess - Aged 9 - in Foster Leeds

Post by Julie_SSC Wed Dec 14 2016, 18:54

Age  -  9  yrs
Temperament  –    Very energetic.
Dogs  -  May be able to live with a calm male dog
Cats  -  Yes
Children  -  6   yrs plus

Hello I am Princess. Well, I is a bit of a sad girl, cos my mommy wasn’t well, and couldn’t take me walks anymore, so I had to come and live in kennels.  It’s very noisy here, you know, lots of dogs barking, and I don’t get nearly enough fuss and cuddles.

My carers are lovely, and give me lots of fuss, but it’s not for long enough, I do like a lot of attention! When they come into my kennel, I sit and lean against them so we can have kisses.

I love my walks (they’re not long enough either!), I have lots of energy (my carers think I might be crossed with a greyhound or a whippet!!), so is there someone out there who loves lots of walking?
I don’t care what the weather’s like, put my coat on and off we go!!  I finks I might have to be trained not to run off after rabbits though.....sorry.

Oh and a garden please so I have can have a good run round and chase my ball!
Do you like playing games too, cos I do! But I’ve been told to ask for good fences please, cos my carers suspect I might jump over smaller ones.

I’ve lived with cats before,  so I might be able to live with them again, and I’m good with children, but not too young as I don’t want to knock them over with too many kisses!

I’m not very keen on female dogs, well I am the Princess, you know.  I’m better with male dogs, but I have to be the boss, you understand, but I generally like the boys!
I loves going in the car, so we could drive off to all sorts of lovely walking places, couldn’t we?

Being as I’m called Princess, as you can imagine, I likes my home comforts, a nice snugly bed,
a sofa so I can cuddle up to you, but I’m a good girl if you have to leave me home alone for a couple of hours.

Could you be my new family?

I hope we get to meet soon

Lots of love,
Princess Xxxx

Princess is spayed, vaccinated and microchipped.

She is in kennels in the Stafford area, but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit.
However any adopter should be willing to travel to meet her where she is now.

We do ask for a donation of £90 for Princess, but all the money goes directly back to helping other Seniors like Princess.

If you think you could offer Princess a new home please call: Nikki on 07870 392164

www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk

REHOMED * - Princess - Aged 9 - in Foster Leeds <a href=REHOMED * - Princess - Aged 9 - in Foster Leeds Princess%204_zpscn9p6x1j" />

Last edited by Julie_SSC on Tue Apr 11 2017, 18:10; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : amend)

Julie_SSC
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down