+4
Vehlin
-Ian-
Mia05
Dukes Momma
8 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 14 Empty What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by Dukes Momma Fri Sep 23 2016, 12:18

First topic message reminder :

But mine maks animul noyses and does big growls Surprised Surprised
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 14 Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Duke
Dog(s) Ages : born May 2015
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 35

Back to top Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 14 Empty Re: What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29 2017, 09:26

i did hav a dire rear. i did skwitty poos orl ova the karpit in the livving room and in the konsurva tree and on the doovay and mummy did have grate fun kleening evreething. sick

i is betta now.

Back to top Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 14 Empty Re: What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by AussieStaff Thu Jun 29 2017, 10:50

Oh Millie, * ! What did maked you get that. It sounds yuck. I is glad you is all better. Sorry to my friends that I av not been on so much I have had to be on major cuggles duty for Mummy coz she did see sum dead sad fings at her job she said, she is much better now coz she is home wiv me all day tomorrow !!!! bounce & I was also wood supervisor, I will get her posted piksur for you to see me being king !
AussieStaff
AussieStaff
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Global Mod

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Koda
Dog(s) Ages : 15/10/13
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Thu Jun 29 2017, 13:39

LizP wrote:ded grate eksitement! we did hav a part rige in the howse yestaday! mummy woz meen and did not let us play with it, then it did taked her ajiz to get it owt coz she did not let up helps. survs her rite.
a patridge hope there was no seeds for a pear tree rolling on the floor
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29 2017, 14:37

mummy sez it woz yuk, koda! ded very yuk! but is woz not my folt, it woz my sista nola wot started it, then my brutha chaos, then me. mummy did not putted the woosh woosh karpit kleena away for days poop

it is ded sad that your mummy dus have a sad job but i do no she dus make uther peepul feel betta wen they is sad, but i am shur she dus a preesheeyate your speshul cugguls. that is a ded himportant job.

we dus hav a pare tree, arntee crystal, but the part rige is to sillee to fineded it. but it is onlee a ded littul tree so maybe that is wiy.

pee ess, i did seed your pikshur, koda - you is so king!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Thu Jun 29 2017, 20:17

Oh poor Millie, I is soree you and Nola and Chaos has ad da squirts, dat be terrible owy nastiness.

Koda, I bet your Mum is feeling betta wiv you being dere for cuggles as reqwired.

Mummy and Daddy has been moving All The Things of the howse around, including My Bed. I don't know what dey fink dey is doing, but it is howtraygus.
Goblin
Goblin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Gizmo
Dog(s) Ages : 01/05/2014
Dog Gender(s) : boy
Support total : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Thu Jun 29 2017, 20:50

My mummy is lookin arfter nehbors tickins as dey is on oliday in French france Smile She wont letz me come & help as I mite skare dem Surprised Did is her ferst day feedin dem & she comes in wif 10 negs!!!! mummy letz me have a likkle 1 it was ded yummy Big Grin Was likkle eggsys & big ones, mummy sayz dey have tickins & likkle flufty ones cawled bantrums & she has to rummage under its bottom to get eggsys Surprised
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Thu Jun 29 2017, 21:02

Why your Mummy somean? You is not scaree at all at all I reckon. If she letted yoou, you would find all of dem bantrummy negs and she wouldn't av to crawl under hedgis.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Thu Jun 29 2017, 21:24

Mummy sayz she dusnt need my elp as dey thay lay negsys in the owse so she can finds dem Rolling Eyes Fink she is wurrid dat I mite eat the meelwormz like their dogz do Wink
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Thu Jun 29 2017, 22:00

I dunt like mealwurmses. sick Dey is as bad as brokerlee.
Daddy left da freezer open a bit and der is water evereewhur and I is hopin I is getting meatses. Big Grin
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30 2017, 07:50

i do think your mummy just dus not undastan a bowt lookin afta chikins, katy. ov cors you mus helps! it is not the meelwurmz you shood eet, it is the poo. chickin poo is ded, ded yummy, and if you do not eet it then wot wil she do?

how are yor nyoo chikins, gizmo? how menny have you got?

a poo fell owt of my bottum yestaday wen i woz not ekspecting it and it did scareded me and i did runs away and did big shakings nail biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Fri Jun 30 2017, 10:00

Scaree poo is da wursted. Poor Millie What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 14 3198918699

All da scaree fings is happin todai! Mummy's bag did attack me on my foot and Grandpa and Mummy was helpin' but I was so scared I did a nipnip Sad Grandpa sed I wasn't bad dog for it cos I was not really biting proper I was just nipnip.

We dus got 4 new baldie stinky henses and Broodie and Trouble don't like them. One of dem kicked me in da face cos I was trying to play chase wiv dem.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30 2017, 15:45

a takked by a mummys bag! Surprised that is ded everso scaree in the ekstreem! i think i will now hav nitemares, maybe not toonite but wen i do nekst go sleepysleeps.

mummy has eksplaned that henses do not do playings. they is boring so we mus leev them a lone. you mus too be goodboygizmo and leev them boring chikinses and find something deelishus to roll in or sumthing insted.

mummy is a bit wurrid coz i do keeps having bits of poo hescaping eevun thow i do not no more have skwittybum. she has closed the bedroom dor so there is not hescaped poo on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Fri Jun 30 2017, 17:01

Hescapeded poo! Is your botty sor?
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 01 2017, 08:25

i think i mite be betta now coz non has gotted out reesuntlee. my bottee woz not sor so i did need to lik it, but i jus cood not holded in my poo proplee orl the time. mummy has not fownded any this morning, thow.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sat Jul 01 2017, 22:45

It is none the grees, give me sum back now!!!!! I'm not happy I don't like be cold! Crying or Very sad
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02 2017, 07:45

like reely non at orl, like with ice and snoe and stuf? cold

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sun Jul 02 2017, 10:41

Yup with ice and all white and coooooold and I does hate it!!
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Mon Jul 03 2017, 20:48

Milly I ope your bum's all better now. I fink cheese dus always make bums better do tell your mummy.

Koda we dus gots a bit of degrees, but we also gots water inside da flat. nail biting Mummy and Daddy is Very Cross and dus sed the landlady is awful. I fink a landlady is a bit like a greyhound cos Mummy sey yous cant never get hold of her and she is dead laysee. Everyone knows dat greyhounds dus sleepisleeps most nearly all of the time.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Jul 03 2017, 21:52

Gizmo I am sorry to read your landlady is a greyhound, if she was ruff tuff staffy she would be way better and we staffys does no we can't av water in the house, I bet she is in trubble. Silly greyhound landlady!

I as.m not been well yestday, I did av sum fings called fits, I was SO scared but my Mummy & Daddy did look after me and we even went for arvnoon walk BUT they did nasty tricks me coz they did walk me IN to vets but normally we walk past! I didn't no what was happening and I did not do bum on floor bum on floor and vet did get my bum, two times!! Then he did take some of my fur off my leg wiv loud buzzy fing like Daddy uses on his face then I got a cool wee arm band on my leg but then he did stabby stabby and makes me bleed on my Mummy, I was sooooo scared!!! Crying or Very sad I clinged onto my Mummy coz she did say I will be ok and I am good boy. She did make me feel lots better and we had cuggles in front of fire all night long! I does love my Mummy so much!! Love Struck She did say she did posting in chat.
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04 2017, 08:01

koda my mummy did telled me you is ded porlee and she sed she is ded sad for your mummy coz your mummy is big hupset.

remember you mus spit owt orl pillses unles they come with yummy cheez or sumthing, ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Tue Jul 04 2017, 08:46

Koda you is so brave avin' fits and not hidin away. We ope you dus feel ok and dem pills is helpin you lots. What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 14 3198918699
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Tue Jul 04 2017, 09:33

Tank you all, I did av sossij tonite and I did hear Mummy tell Daddy it did av my pills in it but I didn't notice it so she must forgotten to try twick me, I am onto her! Mummy says I am dead brave good boy and she does luv me sooooo much! I loves all the extra cuggles!!!
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04 2017, 10:53

you is so ded brave good boy!

sossij is good, eevun with pillses.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Tue Jul 04 2017, 11:17

Yes it is Millie but I did hear vets say I must get no more treats coz I got to lose 3 keelo's, I don't even know what keelo's is so I won't be losing them, Laughing I bet he wante them himself !!!!
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Tue Jul 04 2017, 11:17

Yes it is Millie but I did hear vets say I must get no more treats coz I got to lose 3 keelo's, I don't even know what keelo's is so I won't be losing them, Laughing I bet he wante them himself !!!!
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04 2017, 12:27

mor meennuss! do be ded kareful, that vet wil be afta yor boomaborl nekst!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Tue Jul 04 2017, 12:27

Three kilos koda good god there will be nothing left of you
Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Tue Jul 04 2017, 20:14

What meaness is dis? Sumone tooked all the grees and now they is stealin your kee loes? Surprised

I ated lots of mummy's wotsits and they wos delishus.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Tue Jul 04 2017, 21:46

Wotsits how lovely gizmo. Mias favourite crisps were walkers sensations chicken and thyme (in moderation) every few months as they are my fav i ended up buying one bag so mia would have a few.... but then she gave those innocent im a poor starving staffy eyes and she would end up with half a bag Laughing
Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Tue Jul 04 2017, 21:50

Daddy dus bring me wotsits home in his lunchbox Big Grin
Koda yu is being ded brave wif vetses & needlees Surprised Mummy will looks arfter you reely well so you will getz betterer What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 14 3198918699 from mummy & kiss kiss kiss from me
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Tue Jul 04 2017, 22:00

Arntee crystal tickkin and thyme dus sound delishus Big Grin
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Tue Jul 04 2017, 22:03

It is gizmo
Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06 2017, 08:02

i dus likes yor nyoo pikshur, gizmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Thu Jul 06 2017, 10:02

Hi everyone. I am doing real well ! I did not have any sea-shaaaas all day today but I is dead tired and hungry, I did eat free times kibble and sumtimes I don't want any!
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06 2017, 11:31

no see-shaaaas is ded good, koda! i bet your mummy is ded happee. is it your medsin makes you sleepysleeps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Thu Jul 06 2017, 12:04

Fankyoo! My picshur is of me Frolicking in Da Flowurs.

I is glad u dus have no more seejurs, dey sound horriblebadnogoodnasty. I ope you does get proper inkleenayshuns to eat.

I dus knackered my leg again Sad
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13 2017, 08:10

mummy has been hogging my konputa! she sez the for um woz beeing norty and she did hav to fiks it but it is betta now.

i am being sillee millee and do not wont to eet eksept wen i wont to. mummy sez i is frustraytink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Thu Jul 13 2017, 13:06

you eat wen you want miss millie. it is your belly to put fings in.

I is staying at grandma's wiv mummy. dey got lots of slidy floors and i keep findin pine cones.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13 2017, 14:15

you ar kwite rite, gizmo. wot i wont, wen i wont it. mummy did bie me sum mins to tempt me, so i eet that Big Grin

wie yor granma's got pinekones on slidy flors? that dus sownd ded od!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Thu Jul 13 2017, 16:10

Hope you is awl well you dus sound fussy miss millie great pic gizmo
Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Thu Jul 13 2017, 17:07

Grandpa collectses dem from forists and puts dem on da floor to look at. thinking I chewed dem so dey all over da place and he can look at dem lots.

Millie if you gets mince wen you dont eat I is gonna petend and gets mince!
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sun Jul 16 2017, 17:33

Mummy and Grandma keeps puttin stuff on my left leggie lump and I is not empressed at all at all. AND it is all degrees everywhar and i is hotty botty mctotty.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16 2017, 17:46

wot, too of the a takking you? that is owtrayjus!

it is hottyhothot heer too. we is orl lying dooing nuffin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sun Jul 16 2017, 17:51

I no! I hided lots but they ganged up on me and got me.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17 2017, 08:04

i do think hyoomans do sit and deevize meenusses to plage us with. mummy and daddy have a nyoo won - insted of taking us for a play in the feeyulds last thing at nite, they do sit and say we has to be kwiyut becos they do wont to wotch the bar nawul. it is jus a big wite burd and obvusly nuffin speshul so i think it is jus an eksyoos for not letting us play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Mon Jul 17 2017, 10:01

*humph* I don't see wot is so grate about burds unless you is eating dem. Are dey watching to see if it goes on da floor and you chasey chase eats it? You cood do distractings of it and den Nola and Chaos cood snappy snap gets it and den Victory ova stoopid burdy.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18 2017, 15:42

my mummy is soo rood! she sez i is sillee millie coz i is unda my doovay. ov cors i is unda my doovay, it is onlee twenteefivedee grees and i is coled!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Tue Jul 18 2017, 18:39

I is ott! Take sum of my degrees please millie dey is all fallen down here.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Wed Jul 19 2017, 18:33

I IS EATIN A NOSTRICH LEGGY! Mummy did come back from da vetses wiv a platty fing for me to chew and sed its anostrich ten don. But it is one not ten.

Dunno why Mummy went vets wivvout me, dere my friendses not hers. Rolling Eyes
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19 2017, 20:18

nostrich does sownd mazing ded yummy, you is supa lukky!

maybe your mummy is feeling porlee? i hope you did tel hur bum on flor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next