Is my 5 month old staff puppy full staff?

4 posters

Go down

Is my 5 month old staff puppy full staff? Empty Is my 5 month old staff puppy full staff?

Post by Singhunit85 Sat May 28 2016, 17:45

Hi everyone this is my 5 month old staffy puppy junior.
He was born on 23rd of dec.

Ive had a few people tell me that he looks like a pitbull or bullmastiff mix. I know he is tall in height and does have big paws. I saw his mum and she was a small brindle staff and a picture of his dad and he was a tan staffy but did look abit bigger.

I love Junior what ever breed he may or not be but i just thought id ask what everyone on here thinks of my beautiful baby lol
Is my 5 month old staff puppy full staff? 20160511
Is my 5 month old staff puppy full staff? 20160412
Is my 5 month old staff puppy full staff? 20160413

Singhunit85
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Is my 5 month old staff puppy full staff? Empty Re: Is my 5 month old staff puppy full staff?

Post by -Ian- Sat May 28 2016, 17:51

Hi & Welcome to the Forum from Flo and me Big Grin

They do look a little non Staffy before they fill out which is why you may query if there's a cross.

Males are generally bigger than bitches so no surprise there and if you've seen mum and a picture of dad and he looks Staffordshire then I'm sure yours will fill out and look typically Staffy Smile
-Ian-
-Ian-
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Anything, she's Deaf !
Dog(s) Ages : RIP Flo
Dog Gender(s) : Girl
Support total : 2862

Back to top Go down

Is my 5 month old staff puppy full staff? Empty Re: Is my 5 month old staff puppy full staff?

Post by Jenc Sat May 28 2016, 20:31

Hi from me & Katy, Junior looks adorable Love Struck Staffies go through growth spurts so people think they are different breeds or crosses. They are also obsessed with the idea that there is PIT in them angry
When I got Katy people thought she was a JRT Surprised then staff, then staffie cross as she got bigger Rolling Eyes She is full staff but she is a big girl Love Struck
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel33 Sun May 29 2016, 07:56

The amount of people that have told that me Bug is a pit bull is unreal Laughing she is definitely not and I would say yours is not either. As mentioned, until fully grown they can take on all sorts of shapes and sizes. However, I don't see characteristics of either of the breeds mentioned in your dog. If anything he looks to be more sight hound crossed - tall and lean!
Rachel33
Rachel33

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Bug (Biscuit)
Dog(s) Ages : 7 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29 2016, 08:51

Crikey, that last photo looks like my Millie! Who, by the way, is supposed to be a staffie X GSD but we think probably has whippet in her.

No, I don't see either pit or mastiff in there either but, as the others have said, puppies change enormously. How big is he at the moment? It'll be really interesting to see how he develops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down