Lynn&Pete
Goblin
Debs01
AussieStaff
-Ian-
9 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 19 Empty What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by AussieStaff Sun Feb 14 2016, 21:48

First topic message reminder :

My Mummy is dead sad coz her bruva was hurted in big erf-quake, i give her extra cugles today x
AussieStaff
AussieStaff
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Global Mod

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Koda
Dog(s) Ages : 15/10/13
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 450

Back to top Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 19 Empty Re: What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by Goblin Sat Aug 27 2016, 19:30

Mummy telled them to! Crying or Very sad I wos snuggled in the corner of da room so dey couldn't sneak up on me and mummy did pick me up and turn me round so da vet could get me.
-
Vet sed I is very healthy and lovely though. I got a clean bill of health.

p.s. dont let your humans see you scooting your bum along da floor. mummy telled the vet and dats when she 'cided to poke me. TELL DE OVVAS on the phone
Goblin
Goblin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Gizmo
Dog(s) Ages : 01/05/2014
Dog Gender(s) : boy
Support total : 82

Back to top Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 19 Empty Re: What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by Dukes Momma Sat Aug 27 2016, 21:57

Fanks for þhe tip gizmo, I will not let humans see me scoot. Don't be scared of the cats, I got 2 now, a old one an a kitten an I not scared but it hisses at me a bit.
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 19 Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Duke
Dog(s) Ages : born May 2015
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sat Aug 27 2016, 23:27

Gizmo dat is dead meaness from your Mummy, I hope your pokey pokey botty is ok now !! Thanks for the tip I will remember dis, I did hear Mummy say last nite I need to go to Vetses for cutty cutty nails, I wont sit still long enuf for them to pokey pokey my botty !!!
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2016, 09:39

i must tell my sista nola! mummy dus do her cutty cutty nales so i must tel her to be careful nekst time in case she does try to do pokey pokey bum too. i do hav byootiful trim nales Big Grin

but, i did have a bit bum gravy yestaday and it did make my bottum all pritty and browne but mummy did grabbed me vishusly and putted the sham's poo on it and it is now al stinky stinky. blegh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sun Aug 28 2016, 09:59

Dis Terrible news Miss Millie! Why hoomins cover good smells wiv bad?
My bum all bettah now and I did go for longbig walkies for an hour anda quartah up and down hillses and I chased many oall of  squirrels.

Good luck on all the nail trimmings and vetses. I does hope dis obsesshun wiv poking stops soon. It an outrage.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2016, 18:34

i yam so ded sorree evreewon but i is ded bizzee bizzee looking afta my arnt chris and my grandad wot is staying with us til wenzday wen my arnt chris does fly offf to straylia and mummy sez she will cri. i do not no why coz straylia is nekst to essix and i do not undastand how arnt chris will do flyings coz she dus not have wingses. orl veree ded konfuzing.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Aug 29 2016, 21:03

Millie i fink you is dead good looking afta everyone and i hope your Mummy does not do crying but if she does you must give her licks and eggstra cuggles! I will look out for your Arnt Cris when i do walks and if i see her i will show her how Straylia is next door to Essex near Lundon! I dont fink she can fo fly though coz i did gobble the fly up last night, it was making buzzy buzzy noise near my head!!! I did waked Mummy at 2 clocks this morning coz i needed wees and she not know then she let me outside and went garage to get sum wood for fyre and i did fet dead eggcited and fink we was doing boomer ball so i did loud barky barkys but she telled me off and shoved me back inside wif no ball time!! I did loud snorings so she waked for ages, til after free AM she says, she says now she is dead tired and busy day ahead, i is dead tired too so i will do sleepings all day! Smile
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30 2016, 07:08

fank you, koda, i do feel so ded heeps much betta that i do no you wil look afta arnt cris for me. i wil tel mummy and she wil feel very ded heeps much betta too.

fansee not being giveded your booma borl! your mummy is meen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Tue Aug 30 2016, 14:08

I had a nice sit on da pallet owtside and den mummy had to get me come in cos of I proper hot. I lay on daddy so he'd know how hot I was and he did exclaim.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Tue Aug 30 2016, 15:46

Mummy fort I woz cleaning myself but I woz licking a nice, big wet patch on da bedsheets. dont tell anyone We dus have twentyseven degreeses down here and I will giv sum to anyeewan who wants sum cos I is everywhere hot.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Tue Aug 30 2016, 20:37

Tis ded hot here to Giz Surprised I didn't go work gain today, that's nearly too weeks!! mummy sayz she as booked me in vetses on fursday Surprised I will member bum on floor !!!
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Wed Aug 31 2016, 00:27

27 the grease is hot, I hope you got ice blocks !! Millie ask your Mummy if she needs me to do anyfing for your Arnt Cris if I does see her wen I'm walking my Mummy or Daddy. I hope you come to visit her !! Big Grin Katy why your Mummy maked you go vetses on Fursday, BUM ON FLOOR BUM ON FLOOR !!! My Mummy did have axe-a-dint in car inn morning today, she is upset and I will have to do lots of cuggles I fink. She says she is not sore but her eyes make water so I fink she does be.
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Wed Aug 31 2016, 09:30

Poor Koda's mummy - give her big kissy hugses from me to helps. What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 19 3198918699
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31 2016, 10:40

por your mummy, koda! pleez give her sum speshul liks from me. an ax-a-dint dus sownd ded not nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Wed Aug 31 2016, 11:21

Fank you i did give her big cuggles BUT then i seed my babble bawl & had to tack it!!!
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dukes Momma Wed Aug 31 2016, 15:31

I hope yor mummy has got her wet eyes better now, my mummy as got wett eyes too coz her mom is poor Lee.
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:10

I ope both yor mummys are betta soon What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 19 3198918699
Koda mummy sayz i's dew my vacsinachun so hopfully wont need bum on floor Big Grin let yu no tomorrows after vetses
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Wed Aug 31 2016, 22:20

Duke i hope your Mummy is ok, its not nice to have poor lee Mummy for her my Mummy says. Oh Katy dat is good news is just a vakshanation! Smile
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Wed Aug 31 2016, 22:21

^dat wos what I went in for! Tricksy vetses.
Hope evereebodies mummys and daddies and siblingses is all well and good and eatin' lots of fish lollies (carrot lollies for your mummy millie cos she vegetableeean) to keeps cool.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Thu Sep 01 2016, 11:27

My Daddy did taked my babble bawl off me today, two times !! He is meanest Daddy EVER !!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Thu Sep 01 2016, 11:51

Surprised Outrayjus! Tell him to gets his own ball and stop thieving off of you.
I runned around in big muckedy mud, so mummy washed my feetses.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01 2016, 19:55

AussieStaff wrote:My Daddy did taked my babble bawl off me today, two times !! He is meanest Daddy EVER !!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Surprised jellus, that is wot it is, he is jus jellus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Thu Sep 01 2016, 20:03

cuggles fowr evewyone
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Thu Sep 01 2016, 20:07

How dares he Koda Surprised peraps yu cood get him one for his burfday then he wont steel yors Big Grin
Vetses today, I met likkle pluppy cawled Pickles Smile she was ded small & very scared!! she didn't no bout bum on floor Surprised she wents in for her 1st vachsinachun & I herd her cry Crying or Very sad I was scared too but vetses was nice to me, looked at my teef, ears, skiwdge my tummy & put something in his ears & put the other end on me Surprised  He sayz I was a lovely dog & in great condichun Big Grin & no pokey pokey bum!:d!
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dukes Momma Thu Sep 01 2016, 21:18

Some fing must be hapening coz I been to vets too.
It was same man that scared me before so i hid in the corner and I was scared and don't like him and did growl at him wen he looked at me.
l did feyul better wen mom was torkin to him so I did let him stick me wiv pokey needle....dint hurt at all.
I luv the lady vet, she is snuggly and I gives her kisses so I will go to sea her next time

l hope you all is ok from vetses pokey pokeys
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02 2016, 07:55

i am now wurrid. i hav not been to the vetses for ayjiz, i do hope it is not my turn nekst. nail biting i do not think needul pokey is as bad as bottum pokey but i do not wont ennee pokey! you dus sownd ded brave, duke. letting a scaree man do needul pokey is orsum brave.

by the way, wot is a bladda and why must we not lie on it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sat Sep 03 2016, 15:24

I fink bladdar is like an owey bit for humins. I not 'llowed to sit on dem neiver.

I zausted. I bin out for ever. We left at 10:30 and just got back now. We dun train and den walk on road and den park and den Cafe and den pavement walk and den train.

I go sleeps.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03 2016, 20:20

i am not surprized you is zorsted, giz! that is ded long forevva.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sat Sep 03 2016, 20:59

My feetses hurt! I sleep in fortress of solitude cos I too tired to get back on mummy's bed.

Mummy and Mummy's friend did let me hav bits of the fuds. Jenny did give me a Vegun sossij. I dunno wot a vegun is, but it tastes delishus.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03 2016, 21:11

i do think a veegun sossij is like a vejitairun sossij but with not so menny lettas. my brutha chaos he did have sum vejitairun sossij today to hide his pillses. he dus too have bree for hiding pillses. i do not wont the pillses but i would kwite like the bree and sossij!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sun Sep 04 2016, 08:32

Wot is a bree? I is proper intreegd.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sun Sep 04 2016, 10:08

WARNING! Don't take any treats from hoomans !! I was tricked into having treats from Daddy then he grabbed me and throwed me in the barf and wetted me all over !!!! I was so scared my legs was doing shakings !! Crying or Very sad
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Sun Sep 04 2016, 12:44

mummy gives me a nu tastee foodsies i dus wikes it i wikes my food bowl cwean me weckons my mum spoils me i dnt knoow hope evewy one is ok wif waggy tailses and happy faces Smile
Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sun Sep 04 2016, 16:11

Koda a Bath is awful indignity. Your daddy is a meany.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Mon Sep 05 2016, 21:06

There was a smol, scary, tiny dog wot snappted at me in my petshop and I did hide behind mummy. I wos not even saying allo to the Smol. I wos just looking for my shelf of "Oi!stoppitGizmo"v where all the treatses is, and the Smol Growly snappity snapped. The Smol's dady telled me sorry, but I still hid.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Mon Sep 05 2016, 21:17

I's got a shelv that's cawled sumthin like dat Giz, praps all petshops ave a shelv like dat Laughing I liks all da bonez & earses Laughing
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Sep 05 2016, 22:07

My shop i go to has shalv like dat too, one time i did help self to pig ear and ripped open bag of kangawoo jerky and maked Mummy chase me! Laughing

Sorry dumb smol did snappity snappity at you Giz! Meany.
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06 2016, 08:03

i do like the sownd of the oistoppitgizmo shalv but not the snappitee snap dog. i do not like being snappeded at.

my mummy too is meen. my burfday prezunt hav arriveded and she will not give it to me coz she sez it it not yet my burfday and i do hav to wate! Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Tue Sep 06 2016, 15:58

I did eated my deerskin lots and leave the end bit in mummy's pillowcase speshully for when she came back home. She did exclaim wiv delight. Big Grin

Millie I ope you gets your birfday treat soonest quick quick. Is you big girl soon?
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06 2016, 17:56

i will be a propa big girl in twenteedays - i will be tooyeersoled! maybe mummy will stop corling me a little skwurt then waiting

deerskin dus sownd yummee! did you get that off the oistoppitgizmo shalv?

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Tue Sep 06 2016, 18:54

I did! It is a nu range of gizmostoppits what they is just started selling.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dukes Momma Thu Sep 08 2016, 13:44

O millie I wunder wot yor pwesent will bee. I is cited for u.
My new cat bruver is nearly used to me now, he is still a bit scared of me but l likes him.
I am goin to visit mom's friend soon that as bort a pet shop. I ope they av gott one of them speshul shelvs. X
I av got to av a showa soon coz I av bin rolly in some lovely smelly
Dukes Momma
Dukes Momma

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09 2016, 07:45

i do think your mums frend dus need a speshul shalv in her shop corled a pleezdukehelpyorself shalv Big Grin

my brutha chaos he did go to the vetses AGANE yestaday and they did do sumthing orful to him, the did putted a big bloo thing rownd his nek wot is ded scaree and i do not like it nail biting. i think that is wot they meen by an oprayshun. i do hope mummy dus take the oprayshun off agane so we can play. i do not wont to play with the bloo thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Fri Sep 09 2016, 19:27

Elp Chaos get it off by chewin' it. Big brave Millie help!
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Fri Sep 09 2016, 21:56

My Mummy did show me sum piksurs of Chaos oprayshun, i fink you can drag him round by it, fun!! Smile
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10 2016, 07:31

but we is not alouwed to play and mummy crooly loks my brutha chaos away so he kannot hav fun. but he did get is reevenj and did do megga big farts orl nite wen mummy woz trying to sleep rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sat Sep 10 2016, 07:45

rolling on the floor sick

Maybe he is reel pawly ?? I hope he is loud to come out soon !

My Mummy & Daddy did go out today and leave me wif Nana and Nana did go to bed and leaved me outside for what was foreva, my Mummy says at least twenty-fived minits !!! >=P I will stay here in front of fire wif my back to her, that will learned her !!
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10 2016, 08:07

i do think you ar rite that he is porly but is it coz of those meen and styoopid vetses. thay did make a hole in his bottum but that is just ded sillee coz he dus orlreddy hav a hole in his bottum and dus not need too holeses. onustlee, hyoomanses is just ded reedikyoolus.

twenteefiveminitses!!! but that is ajiz and forevva! you are rite to let your nana no how crool she has been. shokking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Sat Sep 10 2016, 19:39

Too holeses Surprised Even more smellses Laughing
I met cusin sheamus today Big Grin mummy sayz I ad to be good girly coz he's likkle Rolling Eyes I's always good!! I waz reely good wif him, only towld him off a bit wen he kept jumpin in my face Rolling Eyes He got tyred & wents to sleeps under sofa Surprised Pups Laughing
In affernoon mummys bruffer came to visit wif my hooman cusin hoo wanted to playz boomer wif me Big Grin unkle had cusin Missie taken to rainbow bridge 2 weeks ago Crying or Very sad But he's getting me a nu cusin next week Big Grin
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11 2016, 08:22

that is lots of cuzins, katy! i is ded sad abowt your cuzin missy, pleez giv your unkul a speshul kis from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next