Lynn&Pete
Goblin
Debs01
AussieStaff
-Ian-
9 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 3 Empty What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by AussieStaff Sun Feb 14 2016, 21:48

First topic message reminder :

My Mummy is dead sad coz her bruva was hurted in big erf-quake, i give her extra cugles today x
AussieStaff
AussieStaff
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Global Mod

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Koda
Dog(s) Ages : 15/10/13
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 450

Back to top Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:23

i wunda if your postie has stoled it? that wood be orful!!!

Back to top Go down

What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 3 Empty Re: What have my pooch pals been up to?

Post by Mia05 Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:27

a fink.da postie has stolled it evul man
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:51

My postie is oft now til tuusady Surprised but he luffs me so he wont stoled it Love Struck maysbe it will be here tomorrow :-<
Jenc
Jenc
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Katy
Dog(s) Ages : 9/10/12
Support total : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Fri Mar 04 2016, 18:51

Did you gets it yet Katy?
Goblin
Goblin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Gizmo
Dog(s) Ages : 01/05/2014
Dog Gender(s) : boy
Support total : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Fri Mar 04 2016, 19:47

I have a new game! I whine to be let out really dramatically, sprint to the bottom of the garden and then come back in again. I've done it 3 times since sevenoclock. Big Grin
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Fri Mar 04 2016, 19:48

oh gizmo you norty boy hee hee
Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04 2016, 20:05

that sownds a grate game, gizmo. you is ded clevur making that won up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Fri Mar 04 2016, 21:02

Babbly ball is here bounce bounce bounce bounce I loves it dance Tried to kill it by biting but its still working Surprised Not scary at all Big Grin Reely tired now so will play wif it gain later bounce bounce
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Fri Mar 04 2016, 22:21

wet us no hows u gets on wif da babbly bawl katee sownds wike funn
Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05 2016, 08:33

yay for babbul borl!!! you will hav to trie ded hard to kills it, katy. we have not killeded ours yet and we hav had it since krismus that wos ajiz away! I am ded pleezed you is not scareded. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sat Mar 05 2016, 10:16

How dus I kill da hoovah? It keeps coming back and takes away all of the nice smellses and my fluffies and the tastie bitses. I know it lives in da unnerstairs cave, but I ain't lowed in there. It's all innerestin fings in dere, but Daddy and Mummy dus telled me off if I goes 'sploring.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Sat Mar 05 2016, 10:51

I bites the hoovah but cant kill it Surprised I don't like it taking all the smell & fluffs, so wen mummy puts it to bed I rolls & rolls all ofer the floor to get smells & hare all ofer the carpet, mummy loves that Laughing Laughing
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sat Mar 05 2016, 11:06

Katy your new bawl sounds fun, i hope you can kill it soon tho coz we ruff tuff staffys! Big Grin

Gizmo i like new game you create, free times is real quick!

I waked up & found Nana in my utha bed! Big Grin Mummy took me big walk & i do good barkings at dog in a car where we was standing & humans all smiling at me! Den boomer ball wif Daddy den Mummy tricked me into bath with cheese worried Then we went to place called pub and today i was llowed out Mummys truck! I was dead good and lady bringed me water and lots pats from humans all hours long & i did see 12yearold labradoor but she did get close and ignore me so i had to do lunging at her! Big Grin Den we home and 34degrees so i had to have sleeps even tho i sure Mummy wanted a turn wif my boomer ball or rope toy! BEST DAY EVER!!! x
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05 2016, 12:11

sunwon has stolened the pajiz agane! do you think it was gizmo's mummy with the hoovah?

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sat Mar 05 2016, 12:35

no, cos me and mummy did go to my shop to get me hoofs so she couldn't be stealing pagis. I does got a boar hoofs and a sheeps hoofs. upstairs dus have drillings. I don't like it.
What have my pooch pals been up to? - Page 3 IMG_0166_zpsrmyxa6p4
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Sat Mar 05 2016, 14:31

Just seen Mum on the phone, I'm sure she said Vets worried

I've been hoppity on my back leg since Tuesday but it's ok I have three other legses... I don't want to go to vetses Crying or Very sad

Must remember bum on floor bum on floor nail biting
-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Anything, she's Deaf !
Dog(s) Ages : RIP Flo
Dog Gender(s) : Girl
Support total : 2862

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sat Mar 05 2016, 14:43

oh no for hoppityness! but vetses does give you fud and cuddles and complimentses so is not bad fing.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Sat Mar 05 2016, 19:09

Oh Flo, I is hoppity to on my front leg Crying or Very sad mummy trys to look at it but its hurty so I trys snappy snappy & it stops her.
I's reely sad today cos daddy went oft dis morning wif a big bag wif cloves in Surprised Mummy sayz hes gon to france wif de band to playz & hes not home until Monday Surprised Dats agez away Crying or Very sad So hoppity leg & no daddy Crying or Very sad Only good fing mummy sayz is we get the hole bed & layz in tomorrow Laughing
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Sat Mar 05 2016, 19:24

Flo remember if your Dad is naughty at vets put face cage on him, no treats and no remind him bum on floor bum on floor!! Laughing I hope vetses makes you betterer! Katy you can go too if you want, den home for cuggles wif your Mummy and big bed to self! Big Grin
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Sat Mar 05 2016, 19:53

I'm back from vetses, dad thought I was scared cos I shivered but it was just cold Rolling Eyes

I couldn't put bum on floor cos vetses pushed and prodded my back and hip and leg, I stayed still in case he lifted tail nail biting

Katy, don't be sad, your dad will come home soon enough, my dad always does and then I gets extra cuddles Big Grin I hope your aw gets better soon too Katy, we need our legses better for chasings and things Smile

I didn't get a treat at the vetses Gizmo, maybe I should see your vetses next time Big Grin
-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Sat Mar 05 2016, 20:07

I hopes daddy comes home soon, I's getin a sore froat keep barkin to keep danger way from my mummy Wink she reely likes me protectin her Laughing I hopes my leg is betterer tomorrow as I don't like the silly likkle walks I gotz today Surprised
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sat Mar 05 2016, 20:36

-Ian- wrote:I didn't get a treat at the vetses Gizmo, maybe I should see your vetses next time Big Grin
Surprised Did you get telled how pretty you is? Outrajus behaviour not even giving you your treat and pettings. Is you sure it was vets?
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06 2016, 08:39

so menny bad thingses - hoppitynesses and drillings and things Sad and as for no treetses at the vets, gizmo is rite, that is trooly owtrajus!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Sun Mar 06 2016, 19:18

Daddys still not home Crying or Very sad Monday is agis away Crying or Very sad I's missin my tuggy games wif daddy, mummys tryin to play but shes not as ruffty tuffty as daddy Surprised I's bin playin babbly ball but its not the same Rolling Eyes
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06 2016, 19:50

munday is not so verree long, katy, and just think how giltee your daddy will feel for having left you for so verree ded ajiz so you must make him play with you for eva so long to make up for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Sun Mar 06 2016, 20:11

I will Millie but dad is gonna be ded tyred after giggin so wont hav much tuggy in him. I will sit on him & gives him lots of kisses & not let him have much bedses wen hes tyred Laughing Mummy sayz hes playin in France gain next wk Surprised angry
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Sun Mar 06 2016, 20:37

Did Millie see your Daddy if your daddy is in france cos Millie was in france too?

Me and mummy and grandpa did go to streat ham. There was still no ham, but there was lots and lots of mudses and two elderly ladies did tell me off for flumping up to say hello, but I see'd them later and pologised and they did say I was nice yung gentleman and their mummy said I was pretty. I am cowboy

Why dus people fink I is a girl lots? I don't mind nor nuffin, just wondered why?
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Mar 07 2016, 01:52

They fink you're a girl Gizmo ? You look like fun boy to me ! Surprised

I always wonder why humans see us on walking and say who is walking who, it's obvious I'm walking Mummy !!! Laughing
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2016, 08:00

i think you is ded hansum, gizmo, and deffinutly not gurlie looking too me. maybe it is coz hyoomans nozes do not wurk proplee so they cannot tell all the portant things in life like we can.

i do not think i did meeted yor daddy in france katy, but we is gowing bak in joon so will look owt for him then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Mon Mar 07 2016, 08:59

Its Monday & still no daddy Crying or Very sad mummy sayz he will be home by lunchy time bounce Millie daddy might sea you in france hes goin gain next week Surprised if you seas him bouncy bounce on him so he doesn't miss me bouncy bouncy on him >Smile
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Mar 07 2016, 19:47

Katy did yur Dad no gigging any more today & comed home? If not you and your Mummy can come stay at mine! We have free huge beds, & we can have BBQ steak, peanut butter, cheese! Big Grin
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Mon Mar 07 2016, 19:50

Daddys home bounce bounce bounce he came home dis morning, I gave him lots of jumpys, cuggles & kisses!!! Then mummy wents out & left me cos she had to go to fisio wif her nek Surprised Wen she came bak we went walkies wif Wednesday & Cooper Big Grin Mummy left me gain wen we got home, said she had to see Bella & her likkle sister Surprised She didn't have a sister wen I saw her last wk, maybe I will meat her tomorrow wen we take her walkies Big Grin Mummy sayz she will put a pic up of Jess & Bella Big Grin
We wood love to come & stay wif you Koda, we loves steak, peanut butter & cheese!! Our favrit foods Tongues
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Mar 07 2016, 19:57

YAY im glad your Daddy came home & you could jumpy jumpy all over him! Im glad your Mummy took her nek to the fisio too. Your walkies sound so fun, i never walkies wif anyone but Mummy & Daddy eho i love but i fink i like yo try walkies wif you Wednesday Bella and likkle sista. Maybe one day i can come over coz Straylia next to Essecks next to Lundin! Big Grin
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Mon Mar 07 2016, 20:03

If you come over from straylia you can walk wif me & all my frends, they wood luv you as much as I do Blushing I's a likkle bit furver from Lundin than Essecks, mummy says 66 myels Big Grin
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Mar 07 2016, 20:19

Oh dats real close den! Coz my Mummy is 66 myrls from work to home she says so she must worked by you, ok ill come walkies then thanks!!! Big Grin
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Mar 07 2016, 20:19

Ooops i meaned myels!! Laughing
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Mon Mar 07 2016, 20:25

That's a date Koda, wood luv walkies wif you Big Grin we can play chases, stiks & the best fing ever fox poop rollys bounce bounce Yor mummy will luv that rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Mar 07 2016, 20:29

Oh wow i never did see or do fox poop roleys, YAY!! Thank you! Big Grin
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07 2016, 20:30

my mummy sez it is abowt fiftee myels to lundun from are bit of essiks so that must be ded close to yor siksteesiks myels, katy! so if koda's mummy dus drop him off with you wen she goes to wurk i will get my mummy to drive me and my brutha chaos ova to yor plase too, katy, and then we can all do runnings and diggings and rollings in foks poo togetha! we will bring our babbul borls and then we will have lots of babbuling and koda can play with babbul borls too!

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Mar 07 2016, 20:31

Thats so much fun Millie thank you, will be BEST DAY EVER!!!!! Big Grin
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Mon Mar 07 2016, 20:34

Yay that's grate idea Millie cos Koda cant get babbly bawl in straylia, wood be grate fun if we could all playz togever as we livs soo close bounce bounce
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Mon Mar 07 2016, 20:38

Ohhh can we do bouncy bouncy like fose ones you just did Katy? Big Grin
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Mon Mar 07 2016, 21:47

Den you can all come to Souf Lundun and I'll shows you all of the Streat ham and the dulwichpark with the lhasa apso what has a skullandcrossbone jacket on. Grandpa says he is a pirate. Oh! Oh! and we can go to my shop and they'll give us all the treatses and kisses and say about how we're bewtuful. Of corse we is bewtuful, we is Staffies.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Tue Mar 08 2016, 07:36

Gizmo that be amazing yes please!! So much fun we going to all have!! One day can you all come to Straylia coz not far from Essecks and Lundon, & we can go Bondi Beach and George pub where everyone gives us lots of pats drinks and sum treats, i have big yard and yum treats and boomer ball we can shared and we all sleep on big beds wif humans!
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08 2016, 07:58

booma borl on bondiy beech sownds umazing! cant wait dance

today is my sista nolas burfday, she is niynyeersoled. happy burfday, nola finola Happy Birthday

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieStaff Tue Mar 08 2016, 08:57

Nola finola rolling on the floor HAPPY BIRFDAY TO NOLA!!! Finola Laughing
AussieStaff
AussieStaff

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenc Tue Mar 08 2016, 20:05

Happy burfday Nola dance
Jenc
Jenc

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ian- Tue Mar 08 2016, 20:41

Happy Burfday Nola Happy Birthday
-Ian-
-Ian-

Status Status :

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Goblin Tue Mar 08 2016, 22:37

Appy Birthdai Miss Nola! I dus hope you is not at all hoppity anymore at all at all.
Goblin
Goblin

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09 2016, 08:01

my sista nola sez fank you for the burfday wishiz. she is not hoppity now and duz not hav to ware the kone enny more. fyoo! i do not like it wen she has to ware the kone.

it is ded not nice wethur. we are staying in bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next