34 Stitches For Shadow

2 posters

Go down

34 Stitches For Shadow Empty 34 Stitches For Shadow

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 18:43

The last few weeks i have been seeing alot of new staffx pups and the newest litter is from the same bitch as my Taz and Cassie are its shame she is being used for this.
Anyway i'v seen kids taking them over the park winding the dogs up like crazy, dogs allowed to stray on the roads and the around the streets, there just seems to be a huge rise from one or two i see every couple of weeks to see atleast two a day.
There is also a rise in dog attacks on other animals, and they have all been staffx's one male staffxmastiff tore up and cat and her kittens dug them up from under someone shed.
all the others one have been dog on dog theres an dangerous white staff running loose which has attacked several dogs while their being walked and this is only in the last few weeks
Last night my Brother in law was walking Shadow home (my sisters dog) on a lead, this guy was about to put his staffy on a leash but he was too slow and the dog didn't listen to him at all, the dog seen shadow and just attacked him, Tore his ear up and right down the side of his neck and throat. the guy adventually grabbed his dog and that was it. Had to take Shadow to the emergency vets as he was bleeding alot and he ended up have 34 stitches around his scruff and throat.

Back to top Go down

34 Stitches For Shadow Empty Re: 34 Stitches For Shadow

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 19:34

OMG Claire that is awful, these people give staffies a bad name, i hope that Shadow, is not too traumatised and that she feels better really soon. i dont know what i would have done in that situation

>Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 19:38

Poor Shadow. Do they know who the owner of the staff is?

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Fri Jul 01 2011, 19:39

Thats so irrisponsible more needs to be done to make people think. If your dog is not good around others then why let it off lead dont people care anymore its a sad situation these days Sad
gem
gem
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 19:45

Shadow is doing fine now.
and the owner of the dog that attacked him was just some guy hanging around the street which everyone knows what that street it common for drugs and alcohol and its really sickening.
It was only a week ago my sister found a staff cross pup one of Taz younger brothers on the road she brought it to my mums then the drunk guy came looking for him an hour later. All i'm seeing these days is Staffx being walked and dragged around by either druggies/drunks or kids and by kids i mean 5-7 year olds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 19:48

So irresponsible - it's people like that, that cause all the problems with staffs!

Back to top Go down

Post by janey Fri Jul 01 2011, 20:25

Poor Shadow, what an ordeal. Sounds like a rough place, have you moved yet, or sorted something? Xx
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01 2011, 22:19

So sorry to hear that and hope Taz will be okay. That is my worst nightmare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02 2011, 02:21

Poor poor Shadow. Hope he is doing ok considering what the poor baby has been thorugh.

Some people just make me frustrated at wits end
THEY are the ones giving the Staffy breed a bad name. If they know there dogs have ANY sort of behaviour issues / agression, they should not be off-leash at all. Why should other people and their pets suffer the consequences.

Hopefully Shadow is not suffering too much, and makes a good recovery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02 2011, 12:32

janey wrote:Poor Shadow, what an ordeal. Sounds like a rough place, have you moved yet, or sorted something? Xx

I have got the keys to the new place its so quiet down there, very end of a side street no traffic no kids hanging around i'm hiring a van monday to move everything down there and maybe by tuesday i'd be there and out of this sh**hole only problem is its six miles aday to and from family so alot of walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02 2011, 12:35

Shadow is doing fine hopefully it will continue he hasn't had any bad behaviour towards dogs because of this so this is good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02 2011, 12:43

MissRogue wrote:Shadow is doing fine hopefully it will continue he hasn't had any bad behaviour towards dogs because of this so this is good.

That is very good news and I am happy to hear he is getting along nicely. Best of luck to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down