2 posters

Go down

Injured Shyanne & Dray, 8-9 years, blue & white coat, East Sussex

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Dec 06 2015, 13:38

SHYANNE & DRAY MUST BE RE-HOMED TOGETHER - THANK YOU

Temperament:
Shyanne - very loving and mothering
Dray -typical boy!
Dogs: Fine when passing - need to be an only pair.
Cats: To be tested
Children: 8yrs plus

Hello we are Shyanne (blue face) and Dray (White markings on face) 

We have lived together all our lives - although we are not related - but we have lived together since puppyhood and MUST stay together.

Sadly we have have been staying in kennels for the last 14months as our mom was taken very ill, and so we came here temporarily always hoping we could go home to her one day. Unfortunately it is not to be as our mom is still unable to care for us and so we need to find a new home now.

We need to find a home together as we don’t like to be apart (Dray gets stressed when separated from Shyanne and can lose fur on his back). We are very good dogs...we are housetrained, we walk very well on the lead, we know basic commands like paw and sit.

Shyanne : I am not so bouncy and inquisitive as Dray but I am still confident although I let him go first with things...well you know what these men can be like! I love my cuddles, I am a big softie. I have heard it said I am very, very nice natured - I don’t grab, and am very tolerant. Well I am a lady you know! I am good in a car I don’t jump about, and I am fine to be left alone with Dray. If you offer me a treat I will take it gently....you may have noticed I am a lady with a fuller figure so not too many treats please, and I do like my walks so a few more would help get the pounds off I think.

Dray: I am confident, very active, (erm overweight), very interested in people, love to play. People say I have a very, very nice nature, I am a gent! I can jump up to interact and I love and destroy toys! - what’s wrong with that it’s what us boys do!! I am good in a car and don’t jump about. I like my walks too and can be stronger on the lead than Shyanne.

So what do you think? Have you space for two lots of cuddles in your life?

We hope so and look forward to meeting you soon.

Love Shyanne and Dray xx

Shyanne and Dray are spayed / neutered, vaccinated and micro chipped. They are currently in kennels in the East Sussex area but can be re-homed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However, any potential adopter should be willing to travel to meet Shyanne and Dray where they are now. There is an adoption donation of £120 for the pair but all money donated goes directly to helping all the other Seniors in our care. If you think you could offer Shyanne and Dray a home together please ring Kate on 07513591784 or fill in the Adoption Application Form at www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk - thank you 
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Shyanne & Dray, 8-9 years, blue & white coat, East Sussex Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured REHOMED! REHOMED! REHOMED!

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sun Jan 03 2016, 14:08

REHOMED! REHOMED! REHOMED!
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Shyanne & Dray, 8-9 years, blue & white coat, East Sussex Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Shyanne & Dray, 8-9 years, blue & white coat, East Sussex

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03 2016, 16:56

Excellent!

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Shyanne & Dray, 8-9 years, blue & white coat, East Sussex

Post by Mia05 Mon Jan 04 2016, 15:11

Excellent

Staffy-Bull-Terrier Online Community
Meet the forum staff - Who's Who
Please read the forum rules - Click Here.

Shyanne & Dray, 8-9 years, blue & white coat, East Sussex B310
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317