Holly, 11 years, female, fostered in Shropshire area, black with a frosty face

4 posters

Go down

Injured Holly, 11 years, female, fostered in Shropshire area, black with a frosty face

Post by Samistaffydog1 Mon Aug 10 2015, 13:56

HOLLY

Temperament: Sweet loving and talkative
Dogs: Yes
Cats: Yes
Children: Yes

Hello my name is Holly,

I don’t know why I’m called that – I can’t remember whether I was born at Christmas or something, as that was a long time ago. I do remember that I was very happy, I had a fur-dad who loved me very much, and we were very close friends.

But recently he went away. I don’t know where he went, or why. I heard someone say the word ‘died’, but I’m sure he wouldn’t have done that to me if he could help it.

So then I was home alone for a couple of weeks, and I didn’t like that at all. My dad’s family came to feed me and look after me, but it just wasn’t the same without my dad, and his family couldn’t take me home with them so I was all alone.

Then I got taken to this big place with lots of other dogs – it was OK, people were kind to me, but I hoped I wasn’t going to be there forever. I needn’t have worried, because soon someone came to fetch me and took me to a house, with a foster mom, and it’s really lovely! I have met all her family: there is a baby, and another dog, and a cat, and lots of friends, and I like them all. They all said what a good girl I was because I got on with everyone and was very gentle with the baby.

The only time I was any trouble was on the first night, when my ears were hurting me, and I cried all night. But now I have some medicine for my ears, I have had a good night’s sleep – and my foster mom says she has had one too!
I like to chat a lot. I tell my foster mom when I need to go out for a wee, and I remind her when it’s time for my walk, in case she forgets.

If I can come home with you, I’d be sure to love you as much as I used to love my old dad.

You can find out how to be my new peoples below. Love from Holly Dog x

Holly is spayed, vaccinated and micro chipped. She is currently in foster in the Shropshire area but can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, pending a successful home visit. However, any potential adopter should be willing to travel to meet Holly where she is now. There is an adoption fee of £90 for Holly
and all money donated goes directly to helping all the seniors in our care.

If you think you could offer Holly a new home please ring Julia on 07976 799 312

Holly, 11 years, female, fostered in Shropshire area, black with a frosty face 11800183_10155935838910437_6388616779308149114_n_zpsrcubxr6d
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Holly, 11 years, female, fostered in Shropshire area, black with a frosty face Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Holly, 11 years, female, fostered in Shropshire area, black with a frosty face

Post by Mia05 Mon Aug 10 2015, 20:31

aww bless her heart Crying or Very sad
Mia05
Mia05
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Moderator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Injured Re: Holly, 11 years, female, fostered in Shropshire area, black with a frosty face

Post by Inez Maria Thu Aug 13 2015, 12:04

Aww Holly have shared on fb page, will put up again asap xxx
Inez Maria
Inez Maria
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Vinnie
Dog(s) Ages : 11/08/2011
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 2596

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistys Mum Thu Aug 13 2015, 12:39

Aww Beautiful Holly I hope you find a forever home soon x
Mistys Mum
Mistys Mum

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Misty
Dog(s) Ages : 16 months
Support total : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by Samistaffydog1 Sat Aug 22 2015, 17:48

If you think you could offer Holly a new home please email seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk or ring Julia on 07976 799 312

Holly, 11 years, female, fostered in Shropshire area, black with a frosty face 11822366_10155935839425437_3785291958513320448_n_zpsueemyqd2
Samistaffydog1
Samistaffydog1
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Holly, 11 years, female, fostered in Shropshire area, black with a frosty face Top_ra10

Status Status :

Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia05 Sat Aug 22 2015, 21:18

hope someone offers holly a home bless her
Mia05
Mia05

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Mia
Dog(s) Ages : 2005-2016 rip mia
Support total : 1317

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down