New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy

+3
patton
janey
NikNakMyFirstStaff
7 posters

Go down

New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy Empty New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy

Post by NikNakMyFirstStaff Sat Oct 02 2010, 18:46

Hi All

Just thought id introduce myself. In a few weeks I am bringing home my first ever staffy, she is a rescue pup.

We havent brought her home just yet as we are moving into a new house in a few weeks so feel it wouldnt be fair to bring her into one new home and then another.

I own a dog already whos a 13 yr old large yorkie x who is also a rescue. They have met and its puppy love Love Struck

We have already decided to rename her so she is now called Madison, well Maddie for short. She is 4 yrs old and She lovely, so loving and welbehaved. She walks really nicely and knows the basics..sit, paw, down, liedown, kiss, drop it, leave, come. She is a very sweet dog.

I just cant wait to bring her home so I thought id join a forum and learn as much about the breed as possible although she is just a huge snuggle monster.

I am going to enjoy having a read through all your threads.

Thanks

Nik Big Grin
NikNakMyFirstStaff
NikNakMyFirstStaff
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Madison
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy Empty Re: New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy

Post by janey Sat Oct 02 2010, 19:03

Hey Nik and welcome, nice one on the forever home, I hope you enjoy the forum x
janey
janey
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy Empty new to the forum and owning a staffy

Post by patton Sat Oct 02 2010, 19:11

Hi there welcome to the forum. Good luck eith your stafff, gr8 dogs! Smile
patton
patton
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : sky
Dog Gender(s) : bitch

Back to top Go down

New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy Empty Re: New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 19:20

Hi & New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy Welcome

Welcome to the staffodshire bull terrier niceboard. We are pleased you have decided to join us, and hope you enjoy your stay. We hope to see plenty of pictures of your staffordshire bull terriers or any other breed you may have in your household Smile

Here are some links that will get you started with the website:-

New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy Icon_arrow Please read the Forum Rules before you start posting.
New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy Icon_arrow Here are a list of Tutorial & FAQs that will help you around the forum.
New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy Icon_arrow You can ask for help here if you are having trouble doing something on the forum.
New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy Icon_arrow If you have any ideas to improve the forum please let us know Your Feedback Here.
New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy Icon_arrow We have a Website with alot of information if you would like to view it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 20:56

Hello and welcome to the forum.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03 2010, 01:15

hello and welcome you could not be on a better staffy site any problems or questions just ask away im sure someone will be able to give you good advise and as already said thank you for given a rescue staffy a forever home =D>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03 2010, 01:18

Hi and welcome
Always great to see new members and one that has given a staffy a forever home gets my approval.
Hope we can all help you and your staffy have a close loving relationship

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Sun Oct 03 2010, 01:26

Hi, love your brindle staffy, believe me u r going to be in for a unque time with staffies and u will never want another breed again. Hugs to Nik Nak.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
New to the forum and new to owning a Staffy Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03 2010, 09:36

Hi, welcome to the forum!

You'll find that staffs are addictive! Wonderful characters with funny ways who will make you tear your hair out one minute & then laugh till your sides ache the next!

Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Sun Oct 03 2010, 11:44

welcome Big Grin
maz
maz

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Shady n Dakota
Dog Gender(s) : male and female

Back to top Go down

Post by NikNakMyFirstStaff Sun Oct 03 2010, 11:55

Hi All

Thanks for the warm welcome Big Grin

I am going to pop some more mobile pics of Maddie which I took yesterday while visiting her at the kennels.

Hope you like her!

Thanks
Nik
NikNakMyFirstStaff
NikNakMyFirstStaff

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Madison
Dog Gender(s) : Female

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Mon Oct 04 2010, 21:14

Hi and welcome to the forum and nice one for rescuing a staffy nice to see someone giving a staffy a chance so many in rescue centres believe me u will love her
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04 2010, 21:19

even before you post the pics from the one we already seen i will say we deff love her >Big Grin<

Back to top Go down

Post by tom-titch Wed Oct 06 2010, 11:12

Welcome to the site, the fun starts here lol. Anything you need to ask feel free, everyone on this site is here to help you. Your staffy looks lovely by the way, a really cutie!
tom-titch
tom-titch
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Billy
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06 2010, 12:56

hi and welcome wave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down