Does your staffie/s follow u constant?

+4
youngkaiser
gem
janey
Steve
8 posters

Go down

Does your staffie/s follow u constant? Empty Does your staffie/s follow u constant?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09 2011, 20:18

Just wondering if its just Zero that follows me round the house constantly? confused
Even when he's had a huge run and is totally shattered and seems fast asleep snoring on his bed if I get up for ANYTHING he's at my side, If I get a drink, go a loo, check on my toddler even when I go for a ciggy and I only smoke outside he dont even notice the rain! If I bath he stares at me then waits at the door until im re-dressed. I have stair gates on the kitchen and stairs if I shut 1 he sits and cries, but if I open the front door he clears the gate and looks at me like "oh ok no prob your still here" but then waits as if hes making sure I dont go out the door.
When I goto bed he run's to get there before me soon as I let the cats out he knows its bed time.

Where as Mazda is the total opposite I could go out come back 3 days later she'd prob not got off her bed and would just look up like "oh Hi" maybe have a mini jump around but thats it as long as she has food she dont seem bothered once she's on her bed sleeping Laughing

Which ones not normal?? rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down

Does your staffie/s follow u constant? Empty Re: Does your staffie/s follow u constant?

Post by Steve Thu Jun 09 2011, 20:23

my sam come to the toilet with me lol I dont want to s

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Does your staffie/s follow u constant? Empty Re: Does your staffie/s follow u constant?

Post by janey Thu Jun 09 2011, 20:38

Both Laughing My scrumps would follow me everywhere, upstairs, toilet, shower just like Zero! Moo will follow me all morning when shes awake, but when I get home from work and shes asleep on the bed I have to shout to get her to come, then she pops her head out and its like 'oh! its only you' and go back to bed!!!
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09 2011, 21:48

Ty follows us everywhere lol i think the most said words in are house are "Ty!....get out the bloody way" lol kaos just does his own thing unless he hears a crisp packet or similar lol x

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Thu Jun 09 2011, 22:21

Yes its like follow my leader in my house im having a bath and 2 little faces are staring down on me. Holly isnt as bad as shes got older Smile
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Thu Jun 09 2011, 22:21

Yes its like follow my leader in my house im having a bath and 2 little faces are staring down on me. Holly isnt as bad as shes got older Smile
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09 2011, 22:25

Same here. Dempsey can be fast asleep, but if I go out of the room, I know he's following me. Bandit used to do taht as a pup, but gradually became more laid back & preferred to sunbathe whenever possible!

Back to top Go down

Post by youngkaiser Thu Jun 09 2011, 22:54

Yes kaiser follows me everywhere also he follows the oh to no matter where toilet kitchen garden trys getting out the door with us when ever we go anywhere and sulks if he cant come
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09 2011, 23:48

you can't go anywhere with out harvey being there Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10 2011, 00:09

Yup! Vinnie does this, follows me everywhere lol I will turn around and trip over him at times lol, even when he was 11wks old he would only sleep on my lap lol up untill we got skye now he will sleep on others.
Skye will follow sometimes but most the time she's doing her own thing lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa & Kuta Fri Jun 10 2011, 05:48

Yep, all the time. They can be fast asleep on the couch and hear the slightest noise and they are up and by our sides in minutes. Its just love Love Struck
Lisa & Kuta
Lisa & Kuta
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kuta & Brutus
Dog Gender(s) : both Males
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosipho Fri Jun 10 2011, 10:04

Tali is exactly the same, Skibadee wont move unless you make her, even for a walk. Shes a lazy old slug!
Nosipho
Nosipho

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Skibadee, Tali, Kali-Mist, Nugget and Meg
Dog(s) Ages : 25/8/2005 - 01/10/2008 - 01/08/2012 - 23/10/2013992
Dog Gender(s) : All Girlies
Support total : 191

http://www.nosiphostaffords.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiewaterhouse Fri Jun 10 2011, 10:31

Yep, Hollie follows me everywhere except upstairs (upstairs is out of bounds for her, no safety gate or anything, she just knows she's not allowed)
debbiewaterhouse
debbiewaterhouse
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Divorced
Dogs Name(s) : Hollie & Dotts
Dog(s) Ages : 2 1/2 & 5 months
Dog Gender(s) : Females
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10 2011, 11:04

Nosipho wrote:Tali is exactly the same, Skibadee wont move unless you make her, even for a walk. Shes a lazy old slug!

Skibadee dounds like Mazda I have to pysically lift her to put her harness on then she's like oh for christ sake lets get this over with and soon as were back she goes back to bed Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno311210 Fri Jun 10 2011, 11:13

Yep, Bruno is my little shadow, he even follows me when i go and just get up to go to the table to get something off it, its as if he going to miss out on something.
Bruno311210
Bruno311210

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Bruno
Dog(s) Ages : 3
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10 2011, 12:41

yup same here Woody is my shadow too. the worst though is when he is sleeping and i leave the room he suddenly just appears behind me and i nearly fall over him when i go to turn around - he doesnt make a sound!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10 2011, 13:39

Kita has been like this for years, she tends to follow Trevor more than me these days whereas Izzy just follows. Not sure if she's learned this from Kita or it's one of here own idiosyncrasies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down