Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum ?????

3 posters

Go down

Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum ????? Empty Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum ?????

Post by Niffer Sun Jul 13 2014, 16:58

I'm trying to upload a photo from photobucket but get the above message when I try to post it into a new topic. Could you let me know why please ? Thanks
Niffer
Niffer
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Milo aka Michaelangelo
Dog(s) Ages : 14/09/2013
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 50

Back to top Go down

Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum ????? Empty Re: Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum ?????

Post by Steve Sun Jul 13 2014, 17:26

where are you trying to place this photo?

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum ????? Empty Re: Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum ?????

Post by shegsy Sun Jul 13 2014, 17:58

If you're trying to post your photo in the 'Photos wanted' section in the Galleries section, you don't need to start a new topic. Just post as if you are replying. I made the same mistake when I first joined Big Grin 
shegsy
shegsy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Support Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Support Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Stella RIP angel
Dog(s) Ages : 04/2001 - 08/2014
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Niffer Tue Jul 15 2014, 13:58

Steve wrote:where are you trying to place this photo?

Into the Oldies section. It's a couple of my staffie passed away earlier this year.....
Niffer
Niffer

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Niffer Tue Jul 15 2014, 13:59

shegsy wrote:If you're trying to post your photo in the 'Photos wanted' section in the Galleries section, you don't need to start a new topic.  Just post as if you are replying.  I made the same mistake when I first joined Big Grin 

Oooo okay Shegsy thanks for that. I was trying to put a pic of my beautiful girl Bree who passed away in April into the Oldies Section?
Niffer
Niffer

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29 2014, 10:01

Just go to oldies, and post in the box as you normally would Hun rather than a new topic, then it should be fine Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down