Yoda 14 needs a forever home (Foster Surrey)

3 posters

Go down

Yoda 14 needs a forever home (Foster Surrey) Empty Yoda 14 needs a forever home (Foster Surrey)

Post by WendyA Sun Feb 16 2014, 10:55

Yoda

Temperament: Quiet, cuddly girl
Dogs: Is ok with them but can get stressed if they are around her in the house.
Cats: Yes
Children: 15yrs plus

My name is Yoda - Lovely I am!

I am in Senior Staffy Club care as my owners emigrated and I could not go with them. I am in a nice foster home so don't mind too much as I wouldn't like all that heat at my age!

I prefer the quiet life, as my eyesight and hearing are not too good these days so I think my ideal home would be a peaceful one, where I can simply snooze, and have lots of cuddles. I still like a few short walks though, not too far, but I think a nice garden I can potter about in when I want to would be fabulous.

I don't mind other dogs too much but I don't want to be bothered with youngsters wanting me to play all the time, so would prefer to be on my own. Cats well I can take or leave them as long as they don't want attention from me - I would rather give all my attention to you!

I am a good girl in the house and I don't mind being left at all - the peace and quiet is nice ;-) When the mood takes me I still like a little play and like to get next to you on the chair for a cuddle.

I have been to see the vet person who says I am healthy for my age...how rude the young pup! I think I am a grand old lady.

I would just like a friend to spend my days with, to be able to take a potter in the garden oh and a nice Jumbone please I like those! Would you like a cuddly companion? If so contact Senior Staffy Club and we can get together.

Love Yoda x

http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/Pages/Yoda.aspx

Yoda 14 needs a forever home (Foster Surrey) Yoda_f10
WendyA
WendyA
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Rescue Supporter

Status Status :

Support total : 0

http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Yoda 14 needs a forever home (Foster Surrey) Empty Re: Yoda 14 needs a forever home (Foster Surrey)

Post by Sazzle Sun Feb 16 2014, 16:16

Yoga you are lovely, hope you find a home real soon xx
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Yoda 14 needs a forever home (Foster Surrey) Empty Re: Yoda 14 needs a forever home (Foster Surrey)

Post by Kathy Mon Feb 17 2014, 08:57

Awww Yoda, you need a lovely quiet home to spend your retirement in now  Love Struck 
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17 2014, 09:50

Today you beautiful girl xx

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyA Mon Feb 17 2014, 11:23

Poor Yoda was rushed into the vets this weekend suffering from pyrometra, she ended up having to have her womb removed, so sad at this age, but she is getting there after a few dodgy moments, is now back in with her foster and getting lost of tlc
WendyA
WendyA

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17 2014, 14:16

Oh Yoda so beautiful come on peeps you know you want her xxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyA Mon Feb 24 2014, 12:33

Hi Yoda here just thought I would pop along and let you know how I am doing following my emergency operation. I had a very nasty infection called Pyrometra and if my lovely foster dad had not spotted it in time I may not be here speaking to you now....but I am At my age - 14yrs- it was not something I wanted to have to go through but I am doing okay - 'dad' says I am trotting about like a little pony now! and I am loving my food again The vet man said that all my blood tests show I am otherwise a very healthy girl and now this problem has been sorted there is no stopping me. I do like it here with my foster dad but would like to find a retirement home where there is a garden I can get directly on to so that when the nice weather arrives I can trot in and out and lie in the sun (if we have any!). I would prefer a home where there are no other dogs, but I can live with cats and any children should be older teenagers please. I don't need long walks at all just a trot out now and again - but I do insist on plenty of snuggly places to sleep including your lap as sleeping is my favourite thing! If you can offer me a home please contact seniorstaffyclub@hotmail.co.uk or ring Kate on 07513591784. Love Yoda x http://www.seniorstaffyclub.co.uk/Pages/Yoda.aspx (3 photos)
WendyA
WendyA

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Mon Feb 24 2014, 12:50

Pleased to read you are feeling much better after your op Yoda, try to get plenty of rest though so you heal up nicely.  Yoda 14 needs a forever home (Foster Surrey) 3198918699 Yoda 14 needs a forever home (Foster Surrey) 3198918699 
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyA Wed Apr 16 2014, 08:38

We have some fantastic news we want to share with you – Senior Staffy Club girl Yoda aged 14yrs young has only gone and bagged herself a lovely new family!

Her new mom and dad went to visit her a couple of days ago with her potential new fur-sister Kassi and everyone just got along fine – which is wonderful news.

Sadly due to a pre-booked holiday Yoda’s new family cannot take her home until the 19th May, and then of course there will be a two week settling in period to make sure everyone is still getting along – but Yoda is Reserved! – and has a lovely new home near the beach waiting for her - you lucky girl Yoda!

With massive thanks to foster dad Bill for taking such good care of her and who will continue to do so until she can go to her new home x
Yoda 14 needs a forever home (Foster Surrey) Yoda_m10
WendyA
WendyA

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16 2014, 09:01

Wow that's amazing news dance I won't move yoda to the rehomed section until her furever family have her home for good, keep us updated Hun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyA Wed Apr 16 2014, 12:00

OK thank you, as she cant go until May, then we have to see how it goes but its good news, and foster will take back if there was a problem, but were hoping not then a new dog can go into her foster place.
WendyA
WendyA

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyA Sun May 25 2014, 09:26

Great news seems like this little lady has settled in her new home with her new sister Smile

Yoda 14 needs a forever home (Foster Surrey) Yoda_n10
WendyA
WendyA

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sun May 25 2014, 10:17

Brilliant news  Big Grin 
Sazzle
Sazzle

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun May 25 2014, 11:06

Well done Yoda, I am so pleased for you  Yoda 14 needs a forever home (Foster Surrey) 3198918699 
Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down