How does your dog react to animals of other species?

+2
youngkaiser
Steve
6 posters

Go down

How does your dog react to animals of other species? Pbucket26%How does your dog react to animals of other species? Pbucket 26% 
[ 5 ]
How does your dog react to animals of other species? Pbucket32%How does your dog react to animals of other species? Pbucket 32% 
[ 6 ]
How does your dog react to animals of other species? Pbucket0%How does your dog react to animals of other species? Pbucket 0% 
[ 0 ]
How does your dog react to animals of other species? Pbucket11%How does your dog react to animals of other species? Pbucket 11% 
[ 2 ]
How does your dog react to animals of other species? Pbucket31%How does your dog react to animals of other species? Pbucket 31% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 19

How does your dog react to animals of other species? Empty How does your dog react to animals of other species?

Post by Steve Wed Sep 01 2010, 11:44

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

How does your dog react to animals of other species? Empty Re: How does your dog react to animals of other species?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 11:48

Cairo loves them all.She tries to play with cats lol

Back to top Go down

How does your dog react to animals of other species? Empty Re: How does your dog react to animals of other species?

Post by youngkaiser Wed Sep 01 2010, 22:12

Kaiser doesnt like cat he nearly got my neighbours cat once i could just see the bushes shaking the cat put him in his place in the end he had a scratch on his face loves chasing squirrels to
youngkaiser
youngkaiser

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kaiser
Dog Gender(s) : male
Support total : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa & Kuta Fri Sep 03 2010, 00:59

Kuta has a thing for cows lol. When we visit my parents property, he will sit at the fence for hours watching them. I think he would love to get over to play with them. He also loves watching the wallabies that my mum feeds in the front yard, its so cute.
He is very good with all domestic pets too once he knows to be gentle. I think he is a big sook he he.
Lisa & Kuta
Lisa & Kuta
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Kuta & Brutus
Dog Gender(s) : both Males
Support total : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11 2010, 21:35

Katie plays with our cat doesn't mind other animals gets on well with other dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Sun Oct 03 2010, 02:02

Harley had his first encounter with a blue tongue lizard here not so long ago, despite being told to leave it alone, curiosity got the best of him and it bit him on the nose and he got a fright, the blue tongue ended up in 2 parts Oops, i keep them as far from snakes as possible(we have a creek and bush behind us and get alot of deadly brown snakes).
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
How does your dog react to animals of other species? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03 2010, 09:30

Bandit loved sheep & young cattle. And badgers. Hated squirrels.

Dempsey loves sheep (and they like him!?!?!?) and anything else on 4 legs! Oh, except cats - HATES cats!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03 2010, 13:01

Blue just wants to chase everything at the mo
We have 2 cats he chases them but when the cat stops it hisses and Blue lies down straight away.
Then they move and he growls and chases again lol
Maybe he likes submission

Back to top Go down

Post by markeB Sat Nov 20 2010, 19:46

my leo keeps goin gfor the lions and other big nasties on wildlife progs ,and he hates the churchhill dog off adds lolzza
markeB
markeB
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Ellie and Leo
Dog Gender(s) : Ellie bitch leo dog
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20 2010, 19:50

kaos doesnt hate or dislike anything and will either try to lick whatever it is or just wont be bothered at all. Ty is a bit more edgy but is still bloody good really he's much better off lead with dogs cats livestock etc than on lead x

Back to top Go down

Post by scott Fri Nov 26 2010, 18:54

im not sure with my two... they chase sqirels and when they see cats thir fur go,s up...not sure they even know wot theyd do....lol

and they have chased a for and a crow that was in the garden stich tryed to jump in the air to catch it..... I dont want to s
scott
scott

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : stich lelo
Dog Gender(s) : stich(m) lelo(f)
Support total : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26 2010, 23:57

They don't care about the chickens, wild birds, squirrals, cats they'll have a good look then walk away, Cassie isn't too happy with the rats down the allotments. yeah their just nice and calm around them.

Back to top Go down

Post by HazelJ Sat Nov 27 2010, 03:03

Hi Lisa gr8 to see another Aussie(i'm from Brissy), my dogs love to watch the sheep in the next property(when they are there) and loves the ducks in the creek, my old staffy Nitro used to sit there for ages just watching them.

Yeah Staffies are sooks lol.
HazelJ
HazelJ
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
How does your dog react to animals of other species? Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Harley, Mia
Dog Gender(s) : Male, Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down