Pet insurance that doesn't keep increasing?

Go down

pet insurance - Pet insurance that doesn't keep increasing? Empty Pet insurance that doesn't keep increasing?

Post by Rachel33 Wed Aug 28 2013, 16:21

I've got Bis with petplan but they've just had a massive price hike taking me up to £25 per month, yet I've not made a single claim in the 2 years that she has been insured.

I've heard really good things about Argos for the same cover.. but want to try and avoid big price hikes as when she gets older it will be harder to change insurance companies..

Has anybody been with a company for a number of years without these big increases?
Rachel33
Rachel33
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Bug (Biscuit)
Dog(s) Ages : 7 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 1012

Back to top Go down

pet insurance - Pet insurance that doesn't keep increasing? Empty Re: Pet insurance that doesn't keep increasing?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28 2013, 16:38

sorry Rach , I've been swapping around myself but stuck with PAH this year , the price stayed around the same but they imposed a 20% contribution as well as the excess ( no claims from me either ) at 9K per year with lifetime condition it still took some beating so I decided to play along.

My old Border Collie X was with PetPlan and as you say we sort of got screwed over with them when he got to 8 years , too old to go anywhere else so just had no choice but to ride the cost so definitely best to swap now

Back to top Go down