Hugo's Diary

Go down

Hugo's Diary Empty Hugo's Diary

Post by LKH Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:43

Good evening, i thought i would move my introduction and make it into my own little diary. so here goes:

I am a gorgeous red, male staff, I was brought into this world on September 27th 2011, my first owner was un-aware that I had a red meat intolerance and was too ignorant to take me to the vets, even when passing blood in my stools. My name at this point was Bentley..

At 3.5 months old I was sold to a lovely family who took me straight to the vets to get me checked out, this is where my intolerance was discovered.
They also renamed me, my new name was bronson, i used to get called branston and i didn't like that.
Unfortunately my owner had became pregnant and had become seriously ill, she took the very difficult, long decision to find me a home where I would get all the love and attention I deserved, she was offered various amounts of money and the offers of taking me kept coming but she was determined to find me a good home.

At 4.5 months I was given to the family's cousin, no money exchanged just the guarantee of a long term, loving home.. And I'm still here today
I was also renamed here too, with a lot if names flying round I finally got called Hugo! 'Hugo boss'
My diet now consists of a fish based food with no additives, I have fish skins, fish heads and fish tails and home made biscuits, yum!
My best friends are my Nannas boarder collie, Millie, yorshire terrier, Alfie and soon to be introduced to the new puppy, the bichion frise, Oscar.

From the moment my mum saw me I knew I'd melted her heart, she picked me up and I have her a big sloppy kiss. I was very underweight so she could pick me up then. We just had to convince my dad, mum kept on texting dad with pictures of me saying that I needed to be loved and looked after but he was worried I would be naughty. When dad came home from work he met us at my Nanna's house. I couldn't fit the ball in my mouth so I nudged it to his feet and looked up at him with my big amber eyes, he bent down and I gave him a big sloppy snog too. The words 'we have to keep him' came out of his mouth! It worked!!!

From then on I spent all of my time with my mum and dad. Mum takes me to work every now and then, I love it because all of the ladies give me lots of fusses and cuddles, I think I've won a few people round who thought my type where nasty and vicious... I'm not vicious.

At 12months old my mum made me have an operation, I didn't like that at all but I was a vary brave boy for her. I didn't want any babies so I suppose it was for the best.

At Christmas we spent that with my Nanna, grandad and Millie. I got spoilt with a new bed, a new collar and lots of toys and yummy veggie treats.. Although a nice juicy leg of lamb would have been nice. The weather wasn't nice for walking in so I got a new red Parker to keep me warm.

In march my mummy was very sad and this made me sad, I kept trying to cheer her up but it didn't work. I'd decided I would make her happy!! It was my little mission!! Every morning I scratched and scratched at the door to wake her and daddy up and when mum got up to let me out for wee wees I wagged and wagged my tail and gave her lots of kisses. This made my mum smile. She tells me I've helped her through some of the hardest times over the last 12 months. This makes me a good boy for being there for both my mummy and daddy. I love them both so much and I know they love me more than the world! They tell me every day Smile

It's started getting really warm now, it must be summer. There are lots and lots of flies to chase. I keep going in the garden chasing my tail. It's nice that my paws aren't getting wet any more. Mum has decided to change my food, she put fishes in my bowl, where had my biscuits gone??
Omg is that a chicken leg? Wow it was amazing, I like this new food.

My mummy and daddy have been talking today about getting me a friend, mummy says to daddy that I would live a friend. She knows me so well!! I love it when Alfie comes to okay, he likes tug of war too!! I hope daddy will say yes!

Any way I'm tired now and mums dishing out my poochie ice cream so I'm going to dash. Be back soon.
Wuff Hugo Boss xx
LKH
LKH
Mega Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Hugo
Dog(s) Ages : 2 years old
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 4

Back to top Go down

Hugo's Diary Empty Re: Hugo's Diary

Post by LKH Mon Aug 05 2013, 20:09

It me again, today's been a good day!

This morning I had a nice lie in, mums alarm didn't wake me up. She doesn't work Mondays and dads on lates. I sneaked in for a quick cuddle and kiss before breakfast.

This afternoon my mum went to see a butcher who said he's going to phone around and get me some turkey bits and bobs and chicken bits and bobs, I can't wait!! My Nanna bought lots of red meat for Millie, Alfie and Oscar, and she gave mummy a little bit if lambs heart, I hope I can try some soon!!

Mummy came home and did some cleaning up and then made a brew, whatever those things are she drinks lots of them!!

Tea was a bit strange tonight, I had chicken breast, chicken leg and some green stuff with crushed garlic, mum said that green stuff was spinach and it was good for my tummy. I didn't like it so I made a mess and put it all over the floor, the garlic was smelly so I like that!!

Any way I'm going to watch eastenders and corrie snuggled up to my mummy and wait for dad to get home xxx
LKH
LKH

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LKH Tue Aug 06 2013, 21:49

Hello diary,
This morning I had extra snuggles with daddy this morning cause he was on lates again today but mum had to go to work Sad daddy gave me a treat and lots of kisses before he left. I was a very good boy as always, I went and got on the bed with my kong and made sure the house was safe.

Mummy came home and took me out in the car first we went to see my great Nanna, then called to Nannas and I played with Alfie and Millie.. There was a new fury, his names Oscar! I can't wait till he's big enough to play too!!

Tonight for tea I had chicken legs and lamb mince! It was really tasty!! I hope my tummy likes it though!!

Any way I'm gunna run round like an idiot cause daddy's just got home from work, ta ta for now xx
LKH
LKH

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LKH Fri Aug 09 2013, 21:44

Hi diary, I've been a little busy so unable to post. Yesterday I spent the day with daddy, he gave me lots of snuggles in the morning and we went for an afternoon walk. I loves my daddy, even if he is grumpy!!

Today I had lovely cuddles with mummy, then she had to go to work Sad but its my great grandmas birthday so we went round to see great grandma and great grandad, I like going there cause she always gives me treats!! Had some more of that yummy lamb for my tea, it feels nice in my belly too!!!

I think it's time for a new kong so I decided I would chomp my old one so my mummy and daddy will buy me a shiney new one.

Some friends have just been round to see me, they like coming to see me more than mum and dad!! I think it's nearly sleepy time, but I'll just torment dad a bit more by barking to go outside, I don't need a wee wee or anything, I just like tormenting daddy.

Ciao x
LKH
LKH

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LKH Sat Aug 24 2013, 21:59

Hello diary, it's been we'll over a week since mummy has logged in for me to write my diary. She has been very busy, last weekend she went on a girly trip without me and my daddy :(we really missed mum but I was a good boy and looked after my dad, I told him when I was hungry and nudged my food bowl, I even told daddy where my food was!

Me and dad did some washing and some cleaning but I don't like hoovering, I left that one to dad. We went to dans, I even met his mum and dad and they gave me lots of fusses. I kept dad company all weekend, i went every where he went. When mum came back I have her lots of kisses cause I missed her lots, she gives me kisses on my nose, it tickles.  

I've had to give mum lots of cuddles this week when she's got home from work cause she's poorly, apparently a customer came in work sick and passed it to my mum :(I hope she's better soon cause she needs to take me to Nannas to seem friend Alfie.

I'm a bit sleepy so I think I'll scrunch my bed up lots so mum moves it infront of the tv, I'll lie near her feet so she can't get up.
Goodnight diary xxx
LKH
LKH

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LKH Sun Nov 17 2013, 10:50

Hello diary!! It's been 3 months since I wrote last, we have been very busy and unable to post. So here's my little update of some of the things we've been up to.

In September I stayed at my Nanna's for a weekend with Millie and Alfie. Me and Alfie played and tormented Millie, Nanna and grandad. I love staying at my Nanna's. Oscar was only tiny and he cries a lot, I think I'm a little too big to okay with oscar just yet. Alfie is a terrier like me so we play and pull the rope together.

In October my mummy and daddy went to a wedding so dad's friend came to look after me, I like dan, he fed me and kept me safe till my mum and dad came home. We also went on some good walks but mummy is a scary bum and worries about me too much to let me off the lead. We did go to this place with lots of trees and it had lots of muddy puddles where mum and dad let me off. Mummy's car was very dirty after the drive home, oops.

We've had friend to stay too, I love showing off my kong to them, I drop it on their toes I dont want to s. They give me lots of tickles and fusses.
I've also got 2 new coats for my walks, I've got a red hoody for when it's just cold and a red oarker for when it rains.

Hugo's Diary Image-27

Hugo's Diary Image-28

Any way mums off to pets at home soon to get Millie a new coat with Nanna, maybe if I'm a good boy I'll get something too. Bye diary xxx
LKH
LKH

Status Status :

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LKH Mon Dec 09 2013, 10:07

Hi diary!!
Everyone seems to be talking about the Christmas thing again and there's this big tree in my house!! Mummy put it there but I don't like it, it's got lots of balls on it and she shouts at me if I try to eat one Sad nasty mummy!!

There's also this dragon thing in the living room too, mum keeps feeding her these worms and jumpy things, i want to play with the jumpy things!!

I can't stay on here all day I've got a kong and rope toy to play with, ciao for now.

Wuffff Hugo xx
LKH
LKH

Status Status :

Female