Zulu's Diary

2 posters

Go down

Zulu's Diary Empty Zulu's Diary

Post by BelleR Mon Jul 22 2013, 12:22

My name is Zulu ..........

I am only 8 weeks and I was taken away from my real mommy too soon, I still needed her for a few weeks to make me big and strong. I miss her kisses and love.

I was put into a noisy thing that moved too fast and made me feel sick for hours without my brothers and sisters or mommy. I was really scared and alone in a cold box.

Then the noisy thing stopped and the lady took me out the car and walked to a house. A nice lady came out and cuddled me and gave me kisses and cried because I was so thin and weak and scared, she told the nasty lady to leave and not come back. She took me inside and gave me a bath and gave me a nice blue jersey to sleep in. I was given my own fluffly blanket and lots of nice warm food and water.

She then let me sleep all night on her chest so I could hear her heartbeat. I didn't feel so lonely anymore. She smelt nice, I licked her hands and cheek. She didn't moan at me but cuddled me some more. I like her, she can stay!

The next day I was taken in a new big noisy thing. I cried the whole way but my new mommy didn't moan at me, she spoke gently to me till I stopped crying. I saw another nice lady and she gave me medicine and told me I was a good boy and have me back to my new mommy.

I am still not feeling nice. I threw up today and my tummy is very upset making my bum hurt. My mommy didn't moan when I missed my paper and messed on her floor. She cleaned it up and gave me love and told me I am so good baby.

I think I will be happy with my new mommy.
Zulu
BelleR
BelleR
Loyal Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Zeva & Zulu & Zeus & Zoro
Dog(s) Ages : 4 Years / 1 Year / 3 days
Dog Gender(s) : Zeva female, Zulu male, Zues & Zoro male
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Zulu's Diary Empty Re: Zulu's Diary

Post by Keith Tue Jul 23 2013, 23:38

Ah wow.
I looooooooooooove these diaries from a dog's perspective. Love Struck 
Keith
Keith
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Wingo and Captain Weemo
Dog(s) Ages : Probably about four and, er, ten maybe?
Dog Gender(s) : one of each
Support total : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by BelleR Wed Jul 24 2013, 07:19

24/07/13

Tail Wagging ....

My mommy told me today what a good boy I am. I have apparently gained 200g and I don't know why thats such a good thing. I hear my mom moan at her scale that she gained 1kg and wants to cry but she tells me my weight gain is good. Hoomans are confusing! confused 

I have realized that the noisy thing that moves so fast is called a car and they not so scary after all. I don't cry anymore when we leave the house. I have even started to sing along with my mommy when she sings to the songs on the radio.

My new friends Zeva, Romeo, Kiara and Phoenix are making me feel very welcome. Well not the BIG cat Phoenix, he still growls at me but I will win him over. I shared my chicken with him last night so maybe he will like me today. Mommy says Zeva will be my girlfriend one day when I am a big boy. She is very pretty and friendly.

Time for my morning nap .... Zulu

BelleR
BelleR

Status Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by BelleR Tue Aug 13 2013, 09:55

13-08-13

I went to the Dr last night. I was really scared but he was nice to me. He gave me a treat to chew on. He told my mommy I have gained nice weight and I am healthy. He then gave me an injection in my neck. I didn't like that at all. My mommy gave me extra kisses so that made it all better.

I am starting to enjoy this "walkies thing" - I am getting good on the lead. I can run and play and bite leaves and my mommy is right there keeping me safe. Its fun!

I think I live with a tiger. The kitty we have is 5 x bigger than me. Doesn't stop me biting his tail though. *bark bark*

I am a happy boy!
BelleR
BelleR

Status Status :

Back to top Go down