hayleys on one of her anti-whale captivity rampages

Go down

hayleys on one of her anti-whale captivity rampages Empty hayleys on one of her anti-whale captivity rampages

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05 2013, 20:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oJ7d0JTlsus

This movie is coming out soon. It is a documentary about captive orcas and the damage that we are doing to the poor creatures. It was filmed in the wake of the trainer as sea world being killed by a wild caught whale who is now stuck in a pool not allowed any contact.

Unfortunately the only thing we can do is to educate people and stop people buying tickets to these "educational" money making parks.

Free the whales!
hayleys on one of her anti-whale captivity rampages Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0CupCA0It8D6Jwe_tRvf-WEJPMjA0APS-4ZcM75hoTTh5WKmN

Back to top Go down

hayleys on one of her anti-whale captivity rampages Empty Re: hayleys on one of her anti-whale captivity rampages

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05 2013, 20:54

I never go to those places - and I won't out of principle. It's disgusting the way those poor whales are treated.

Back to top Go down

hayleys on one of her anti-whale captivity rampages Empty Re: hayleys on one of her anti-whale captivity rampages

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05 2013, 20:56

I wont go to anything that involves animal exploitation - zoo's, circus's, any animal shows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05 2013, 20:59

I don't go to those educational' places either, those poor animals Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06 2013, 10:10

The poor whales, it's awful Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06 2013, 11:40

I don't agree with wild animal shows - full stop. It's exploitation for money. I haven't got a problem with educational 'shows', where the public can see and learn about animals in places like reserves and safaris, but no animal should be kept in an enclosure all day, forced to perform in front of thousands of screaming humans.

Good on you Hayley!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07 2013, 22:28

Eleanor, i listened to an interview by a ex-sea world worker and it was totally shocking tbh. He is now joined up with several other ex-seaworld workers to shut them down.

I've been to seaworld when i was 8 and i can remember even then that i was aware the dolphins were obese, they all had skin irritations, the pools were small. I remember thinking "where do they go to play or sleep, surely they can't all sleep in that one pool" Crying or Very sad

I'm an avid supporter of sea shepherd too. I just don't think it is necessary to kill whales and dolphins and i am completely abhorred by the capturing of so many whales and dolphins in japan. Just no need!!!

aARRRGGG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08 2013, 16:48

Couldn't agree with you more! It's disgraceful! Sad

And then they wonder why these poor animals turn on their trainers. Duh. Because they're ignoring the animal's basic welfare needs and not paying attention to their behaviour. Sad Then the poor animal is destroyed for attacking somebody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08 2013, 19:56

They don't get destroyed, they're too valuable. It's even worse though, they get isolated and are never near another whale or human again. They are not used in shows and just swim about a pool until they die.

Put to sleep would be preferable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08 2013, 21:07

That is worse. Surprised Completely disgusted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down