Happy Staffie Rescue!

3 posters

Go down

Happy Staffie Rescue! Empty Happy Staffie Rescue!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 10:29

All weekend I've heard people sayin it's going to rain, but it's actually super sunny and hot!! What great news! So since I'm not working there me and my mom are walking up to the kennels across the fields with ebony, she's gonna be so tired since were just gonna keep her off lead there and back Laughing but we're just going to show some support, see all the old rescues coming back with their new families and just giving advice on the dogs we have in at the moment; not to forget having cuddles with all the dogs and buying some yummy cakes Tongues hopefully I can sign up to be a dog walker too since they're asking for a new batch of people! So I'm super excited about today, and MAYBE we'll come home with another dog since Dave is going to be out and about Wink everyone says the nice weather puts people in great moods and it's the first she's ever asked to come and last time she said no dogs we ended up having ebony after mom met her Wink Laughing if we don't have him, I'm 99% sure he'll be rehomed within a few seconds of cuddles and showing his manners; same goes to the other dogs! Hopefully theyll all have homes to go to for summer Big Grin

If anyone wants to pop along then feel free! You can brig your pooches or just come to cuddle other dogs and rescue dogs, take part in the raffle or learn more about the breed! It's a lovely day out for dog lovers as the weather is great! The info is all on here.

http://happystaffierescue.com/

Last edited by CodlingKid on Sun Apr 21 2013, 10:39; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Happy Staffie Rescue! Empty Re: Happy Staffie Rescue!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 10:34

Have a great time Cody, hope the weather stays nice, it's a bit overcast here, hope ebony enjoys her walk Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 10:36

Thank you Darcy! Fingers crossed the weather doesn't hit here! It was so wet and rainy last time people were just thick with mud cause of all the dogs Laughing still plenty of them got rehomed though so hopefully weather doesn't put people off Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Apr 21 2013, 10:50

Hope you have a great day there Cody. Just a look at the link and I'm sure all those little beauties will be snapped up in no time.

I am surprised that Kia and her daughter Molly were split up or is this not the case ?
Kathy
Kathy
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Married
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 11:44

Thank you Kathy! I'm not sure if they've been split up or not to tell you the truth! Last time I worked (a few days ago) Molly was in the kennels so I don't know why she's not on the site! She's very similar lookig to Raven, a lot bigger though! So I can't answer that, unless she's been rehomed over the past couple of days but the stamps usually stay on their name saying they've been rehomed for a week! Maybe they took her off by accident, I'll tell you more when I go as I'm leaving now Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by stella Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:06

have a great day,sounds like a lovely day out and Ebony gets a good walk Big Grin
stella
stella
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Admin

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : sasha
Dog(s) Ages : 15years RIP
Dog Gender(s) : female
Support total : 1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 12:07

Take plenty of pics as said before. Have a great time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 14:48

Thanks everyone! I actually didn't gets any pictures at all! My mom couldn't work my phone or camera and she couldn't hold ebony because she's too strong Laughing we met Dave properly though, it turns out he's a very playful but nervous chap - he goes to play then gets scared and barks, seems like he's more of a people person as he probably couldn't be trusted around other dogs 100% so I'm glad we've established that, it's also made the decision for me! We did meet lots of dogs though and ebony is super tuckered out after all the playing and walking! Everyone was very happy to see her and couldn't believe how different she is since she was CRAZY and very very very naughty when she came in Laughing I saw a few old dogs that come back too, it's safe to say they're very loved; a few are even on a diet Laughing it started to rain about 10 minutes before I got home so I'm glad the weather held up for te majority of the day. Hopefully they'll get some dogs rehomed! I'm also signed up for dog walking, I like how they do it; every person is assigned a dog and you'll be taking care of it on walks, as you submit a behavior report at the end of every walk to their file so they can use those to write about them on the website! So I'm super exited to get my walking dog and train them Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 15:19

Sounds great. Looking forward to hearing about the dog walking, maybe hearing about your new adoption? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 15:21

Sadly there won't be one for now! Unless I find the right dog! But thank you Big Grin I'm excited about the walking too!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 15:22

Just having a look at the lovely Dave Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Sun Apr 21 2013, 17:22

Sorry to read that Dave is not suitable for your home but I'm sure he will find his forever home very soon.

Best of luck with the dog walking for the rescue centre I'm sure you will be a great asset to them.

Kathy
Kathy

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Rocky
Dog(s) Ages : 5 Years Old
Dog Gender(s) : Male & a bit of a tart
Support total : 4006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 17:25

Glad to hear you had a great time, I hope those dogs get rehomed soon too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 17:32

Thank you Kathy, I have no doubt he'll go to a lovely home this time. It'll be great to spend more time with them out side of the kennels though! It means I can train them a lot more and really give them a spot on write up. Thank you too Tara! I haven't heard if any dogs have been rehomed yet though Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzle Sun Apr 21 2013, 17:44

Ah I'm sorry about Dave but glad you had a good day Smile
Sazzle
Sazzle
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator
Staffy-Bull-Terrier Donator

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : Single
Dogs Name(s) : Daisy
Dog(s) Ages : 3 ish
Dog Gender(s) : Female
Support total : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 17:45

Thank you Sazzle, I'm just glad I didn't have to make the decision on whether to take him or not! He'll make a perfect pet for another family Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 19:01

Glad you had a great day, sorry Dave isn't suitable for your home, but I'm sure he'll find his forever home soon. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21 2013, 19:46

Thanks a bunch Hayley! Yeah, I'm kinda bummed out but I know he'll make another family very happy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down