Diary of Duke

Go down

Diary of Duke Empty Diary of Duke

Post by kc Sun Apr 21 2013, 06:28

Dear Diary,

Today I figured out how to get up onto the couch on my own! Im pretty happy and keep doing it over and over so everyone see's me and I get pats. Mum keeps saying its good as im getting fat and her arms are sore from lifting me up alot.. yea right im not fat Diary of Duke 42712

I was naughty and ate some tablets. Mum said that I'm to young to be taking drugs. I feel fine so i don't know what all the fuss was about.

I really like sleeping under the bed, but my fave is on the bed when I'm allowed. When they are sound asleep i get under the blankets and they don't notice until the morning. I think I'm pretty smart.

I'm just relaxing on the couch watching my family potter around, i think we might go for a walk soon. I love them but they are so short, cant wait till I'm older and can go for longer.

Duke Diary of Duke 249152
kc
kc
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Diary of Duke Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Duke
Dog(s) Ages : 07/01/2013
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 57

Back to top Go down

Diary of Duke Empty Re: Diary of Duke

Post by kc Wed Apr 24 2013, 13:57

Hello again!

I had the best night last night. I went to puppy school! There were 3 other dogs there, 2 spoodles and 1 pug! We had a great time. The trainer thought i would be the craziest out of the lot but let me off the lead and I decided to prove her wrong and was being nice to all the puppies! They taught us all how to sit, I already knew how to do this so it was pretty easy!

Then today, I met more puppies! I was good enough and let off the lead at the park, I stayed close to mum but we met another dog too! So ive got 6 new friends Big Grin

I was left alone for a few hours with the whole house to myself as a test. I just sat on the couch and watched tv with my bully stick. Finally time to relax!

Im off to snooze now as i am knackered

Duke!
kc
kc
"Top Rank" Staffy-bull-terrier Member
Diary of Duke Top_ra10

Status Status :

Female
Relationship Status : In a relationship
Dogs Name(s) : Duke
Dog(s) Ages : 07/01/2013
Dog Gender(s) : Male