What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog?

+5
Brooke&Denzl
gem
janey
Cornish-Muscle
Steve
9 posters

Go down

What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog? Pbucket39%What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog? Pbucket 39% 
[ 17 ]
What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog? Pbucket45%What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog? Pbucket 45% 
[ 20 ]
What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog? Pbucket2%What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog? Pbucket 2% 
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog? Pbucket2%What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog? Pbucket 2% 
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog? Pbucket11%What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog? Pbucket 11% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 44

What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog? Empty What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog?

Post by Steve Sun Mar 13 2011, 19:11

Steve
Staffy-Bull-Terrier VIP Member

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog? Empty Re: What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog?

Post by Cornish-Muscle Sun Mar 13 2011, 19:17

I love going out for walks with Molly, especially now we can let her off her lead, and she'll actually come back to us without much hassle!
Cornish-Muscle
Cornish-Muscle

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : Molly
Dog Gender(s) : Bitch
Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog? Empty Re: What is your favorite way of spending quality time with your dog?

Post by janey Sun Mar 13 2011, 19:19

All of the above Big Grin
janey
janey

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Moo
Dog(s) Ages : 5ish
Dog Gender(s) : Girly
Support total : 4824

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13 2011, 20:14

Oh good question
Love my cuddles but I think I will have to go for the walk. When I let him off his lead in the field cos he never stops wagging his tail and doing the staffy smile the whole time we are there

Back to top Go down

Post by gem Sun Mar 13 2011, 21:59

I love spending time with mine but the cuddles on the couch for me Big Grin
gem
gem

Status Status :

Dogs Name(s) : duke
Dog Gender(s) : dog
Support total : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13 2011, 22:11

Cuddles on the couch. It doesn't happen too often, but it's kinda special!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14 2011, 00:32

the first two in that order love it when he running round mental smiling all the time then when he totally shattered thats were numbner two comes in

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke&Denzl Sat Mar 19 2011, 20:09

All of the above haha :Dxx
Brooke&Denzl
Brooke&Denzl
Regular Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Denzl
Dog Gender(s) : Male
Support total : 0

https://www.facebook.com/BrookeHamilton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19 2011, 20:30

bigwazza wrote:the first two in that order love it when he running round mental smiling all the time then when he totally shattered thats were numbner two comes in
Same here. Love my walks with Charlie and love snuggling on the sofa with him when we get back Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 09:15

I love snuggle time.. walks are still hard work at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 19:36

Hard choice, but I do love cuddling on the couch with my little monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20 2011, 19:59

cuddling on the couch for me

Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by snowqueen Sun Mar 20 2011, 22:02

We love cuddling on the couch very much! But I also engoy a lot long walks with my Piggy Smile Laughing
snowqueen
snowqueen

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Whitoe
Dog Gender(s) : female

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Fri Apr 08 2011, 11:21

Well I let Saffy & Pingu do what they want (that is not destructive or unsafe) and I love filming them, other than that Sleeping with them, it's getting cold... they are mini heaters!!! Luckily I have 2 pups ready to make me warm for winter nights! YAY! Smile
Louise
Louise
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Saffy the Staffordshire Bull Terrier & Pingu the Miniature Fox Terrier X Jack Russell.
Dog Gender(s) : Saffy + Female | Pingu = Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharleen&Tank Tue Apr 12 2011, 22:43

Long walks and cuddling! Smile
Sharleen&Tank
Sharleen&Tank

Status Status :

Female
Dogs Name(s) : Tank
Dog Gender(s) : Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Fri May 06 2011, 16:45

lililovestheworld wrote:Love going to the woods. What an adventure! Also love going to the big dog park for socializing. Seeing my Benny and Gabriel happy makes me so happy. Love also going to the meadows where we play run, jump and tickle nose with the flowers.
chasing birdies too.(they never hurt them as they fly away). We also love chilling out and looking at people through the window at home. We discuss all the fashion and hairstyles or any everyday or strange happenings that are going on as we look out.

Steve

Status Status :

Male
Support total : 1443

https://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Sun May 20 2012, 14:11

Finding woods or forestry miles away from people, then let him run wild as nature intended. He loves it, but always finds poo to roll around in.
Keith
Keith

Status Status :

Male
Dogs Name(s) : Wingo and Captain Weemo
Dog(s) Ages : Probably about four and, er, ten maybe?
Dog Gender(s) : one of each
Support total : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20 2012, 14:28

Great to spend time together on walks but I voted couch as this is where she seems most content with the whole family together Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down