How much are puppy vaccinations / injections

Go down

How much are puppy vaccinations / injections Empty How much are puppy vaccinations / injections

Post by niknaksky Sun Apr 07 2013, 16:35

Hi All,

In the process of finding a staffy puppy some are advertised as having all their injections and some without any.

How much are both injections as it has been years since I have had any.

Steve
niknaksky
niknaksky
Super Staffy-bull-terrier Member

Status Status :

Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

How much are puppy vaccinations / injections Empty Re: How much are puppy vaccinations / injections

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07 2013, 17:15

Think I payed about £60 for the full course

Back to top Go down

How much are puppy vaccinations / injections Empty Re: How much are puppy vaccinations / injections

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07 2013, 17:22

I think they range from about £45 - £65 at the vets, although some Pets at Home do them much cheaper.

I prefer to use the vets - I know I can trust them. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07 2013, 17:23

Just be aware that if the pup is only about 8 weeks old, it will only have had one set of injections, and your vet will have to try & match the same vaccine when you go for the 2nd lot of shots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07 2013, 17:26

Might add for me , I took Tommy a few days early from the breeder due to things happening in my own life so that price was for the full course, it should be simple enough for you though to match up the vaccines so long as you can get the contact details from their vet ok (its always a good thing to have anyway)

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaksky Sun Apr 07 2013, 17:53

cheers for the info great help.

I have noticed that a lot of them are being sold without any injections.

One I like is £500 without injections but the other I like which is not ready to go until 04/05/13 is £550 and will have both injections, microchip, puppy pack and 4 weeks free insurance.

Waiting on more info and pictures for the £550 ones
niknaksky
niknaksky

Status Status :

Support total : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07 2013, 17:55

niknaksky wrote:
One I like is £500 without injections but the other I like which is not ready to go until 04/05/13 is £550 and will have both injections, microchip, puppy pack and 4 weeks free insurance.

Waiting on more info and pictures for the £550 ones

How old will the pup be when you get it? The first jabs shouldn't be given until 8 weeks old, and then the 2nd lot two weeks later. If they're advertising all the injections done, then the pup will have to be at least 10 weeks old when you get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07 2013, 17:56

If you are buying from a good breeder they would always have their first injections , and ususally microchip, puppy pack etc , so if one is not doing this I'd be wary.
Other tips are to be avoiuding Gumtree and Pets 4 Homes

Of course if you have some details you can always post some info here for advice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07 2013, 19:02

We payed around £60 for both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down